Windows 10: HP ENVY 6400 only printing in black and white

Discus and support HP ENVY 6400 only printing in black and white in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My printer is printing in black and white only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Maria Canales1, Oct 25, 2024 at 11:22 AM.

1. HP ENVY 6400 only printing in black and white

My printer is printing in black and white only

:)

Maria Canales1, Oct 25, 2024 at 11:22 AM

2. My HP ENVY 6400e does not print in color, just black and white. Replaced new ink cartridges.

My HP ENVY 6400e does not print in color, just black and white. Replaced new ink cartridges.

David Robledo1, Oct 25, 2024 at 11:30 AM
  3. My HP Envy printer is not printing in black ink.

My HP Envy 5530 printer is not printing in black ink.

4. HP ENVY 6400 only printing in black and white

Solved: HP ENVY 5540 Not Printing in Color on PCs With Windows 10

KUDOS! Thank you!

ridha esperance, Oct 25, 2024 at 11:30 AM
Thema:

HP ENVY 6400 only printing in black and white

1. HP ENVY 6400 only printing in black and white - Similar Threads - ENVY 6400 printing

2. HP ENVY 6400 only printing in black and white

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP ENVY 6400 only printing in black and white: My printer is printing in black and white only https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-envy-6400-only-printing-in-black-and-white/65bd946a-6755-47a8-8d05-4c52f0e1016a
  3. HP ENVY 6400 only printing in black and white

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP ENVY 6400 only printing in black and white: My printer is printing in black and white only https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-envy-6400-only-printing-in-black-and-white/65bd946a-6755-47a8-8d05-4c52f0e1016a
  4. My printer will only print in black and white

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My printer will only print in black and white: Windows 10 Pro vs HP ENVY 4527I am faced with what seems like a trivial problem. It isn't. I am able to print fine in colour from other PCs on my network and test pages from the printer, ink cartridges are full, it is not my printer which is the issue.Whats been happening:I...
  5. My printer will only print in black and white

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My printer will only print in black and white: Windows 10 Pro vs HP ENVY 4527I am faced with what seems like a trivial problem. It isn't. I am able to print fine in colour from other PCs on my network and test pages from the printer, ink cartridges are full, it is not my printer which is the issue.Whats been happening:I...
  6. My printer will only print in black and white

7. PRINTER WILL ONLY PRINT IN BLACK & WHITE

PRINTER WILL ONLY PRINT IN BLACK & WHITE: My printer HP Envy 5544 will only print in black & white when connected wirelessly to my laptop Acer Aspire M. The printer will print colour in copy mode and will also print a colour test page. It will also print in colour from my wife's HP laptop via wireless connection....
  8. Printing white on black

Printing white on black: Hi, just bought a Surface X and added my Brother network printer B/W laser printer. When i try to print, it works but it prints white on black instead of just printing black caraters on the white paper... Can you help ? Best regards Michael...
  9. My HP Envy printer is not printing in black ink.

My HP Envy printer is not printing in black ink.: My HP Envy 5530 printer is not printing in black ink. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-envy-printer-is-not-printing-in-black-ink/aed18bd1-cb10-4fff-bcd5-91a37eac1f99
  10. printer only prints in black and white

printer only prints in black and white: My printer keeps not printing and says "attention needed" I ran all of the trouble shooters and it says all is fine, but still doesn't always print and says attention needed. I fiddled with the settings and now the printer will only print in black and white. if I set the...