Windows 10: HP 8135e will not print in color

Discus and support HP 8135e will not print in color in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a brand new hp 8135e that only prints in grayscale. I do not find anything in printer preference to change to color. Anyone having the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Deon L, May 29, 2024.

1. Deon L Win User

HP 8135e will not print in color

I have a brand new hp 8135e that only prints in grayscale. I do not find anything in printer preference to change to color. Anyone having the same issue?

:)

Deon L, May 29, 2024

2. HP printer not printing in color

I am using Windows 10 & HP printer, was printing in color as of late Oct. 2019 no longer prints in color. It does print in color using an IPAD or Phone. I implemented all the steps in the troubleshooter and it still will not print in color. The test
    page does print in color. HP advised this is a Windows problem Need Help please.

diannescheuer, May 29, 2024
  3. hp envy 5540 not printing in color

My HP Envy 5540 has stopped printing in color. I have removed and re-installed the printer, but still can't print in color from my Windows 10 laptop. (Incidentally, I can still print in color from my iPad.) Any suggestions?

NigelHarveyTK, May 29, 2024
  4. HP 8135e will not print in color

hp envy 5540 not printing in color

Thanks for your prompt reply.

I have carried out all the steps you suggest, but to no avail. In fact, I have spent all day going round these same loops, but still can't print in color from my PC. I am resigned to converting documents that need color printing to pdf's and sending them to my iPad for printing.

I think the only long-term solution will be to buy a more up-to-date printer.

NigelHarveyTK, May 29, 2024
Thema:

HP 8135e will not print in color

1. HP 8135e will not print in color - Similar Threads - 8135e print color

2. HP 8135e will not print in color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP 8135e will not print in color: I have a brand new hp 8135e that only prints in grayscale. I do not find anything in printer preference to change to color. Anyone having the same issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-8135e-will-not-print-in-color/85817d43-4226-4af5-8095-49d160a77282
  3. HP 8135e will not print in color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP 8135e will not print in color: I have a brand new hp 8135e that only prints in grayscale. I do not find anything in printer preference to change to color. Anyone having the same issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-8135e-will-not-print-in-color/85817d43-4226-4af5-8095-49d160a77282
  4. hp envy 5540 not printing in color

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hp envy 5540 not printing in color: My HP Envy 5540 has stopped printing in color. I have removed and re-installed the printer, but still can't print in color from my Windows 10 laptop. Incidentally, I can still print in color from my iPad. Any suggestions?...
  5. hp printer will not print color

hp printer will not print color: hp printer will not print color when printing from computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-printer-will-not-print-color/b5c4e642-2736-4d08-a8ca-b3ff90027e75
  6. hp 6968 will not print color

hp 6968 will not print color: hp 6968 will not print color https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-6968-will-not-print-color/be9ba032-d7ff-408d-a794-c93c3e562ed5
  7. HP 3830 - Color Printing

HP 3830 - Color Printing: I have a HP 3830 and it stopped printing in color. It will print the text page in color but not anything else. This seems to be a major defect in this model why doesn't HP have a solution. I tried all the other solutions but they do not work. Do I have to trash this...
  8. hp printer not printing color

hp printer not printing color: my printer stopped printing color. I don't know what I would have done to change a setting and cannot find the option anywhere. yes, it's a new cartridge and installed properly and the tape has been removed. lol everything I found thru google either addresses a different...
  9. No Color Printing on HP printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    No Color Printing on HP printer: In the last two weeks I have been unable to print in colour. In the printer setting box there is now no option to print in Balc & White or Color. Any printing I do is in monochrome. Can you help i.e. It is a HP Printer.?...
  10. HP printer not printing in color

HP printer not printing in color: I am using Windows 10 & HP printer, was printing in color as of late Oct. 2019 no longer prints in color. It does print in color using an IPAD or Phone. I implemented all the steps in the troubleshooter and it still will not print in color. The test page does print in...