Windows 10: How to view the ANSWERS to my 3 Security Questions?

Discus and support How to view the ANSWERS to my 3 Security Questions? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just bought a used PC. One of the first things I did was go to Sign-in Options & re-set the Security questions & answers. Is there a way for me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jargey3xxx, Aug 21, 2024.

1. How to view the ANSWERS to my 3 Security Questions?

I just bought a used PC. One of the first things I did was go to Sign-in Options & re-set the Security questions & answers. Is there a way for me to now view my ANSWERS, or test to that new answers I put in are there now?

:)

jargey3xxx, Aug 21, 2024
  2. Mohan B P Win User

3 questions for Windows 10

Hi,

I realize the issue you are facing with the desktop.

As you have multiple issues with the desktop, let me assist you with the issues one by one.

Question 1:

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• On the Desktop, right-click on an empty space.

• In the drop down options, select
      View.

• Uncheck the option: Auto arrange icons.
    Question 2:

The information provided in question 2 is not clear, so kindly answer the below question;

• About which “favorites” you are talking about
      (EDGE or WINDOWS EXPLORER or INTERNET EXPLORER)?
    Question 3:

I suggest you to refer the below link to change Adobe to open PDF files instead of Edge and check if it helps:

Change default programs in Windows - Microsoft Support

I hope the given information is helpful. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows 10.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Aug 21, 2024
  3. Security Questions and Answers

Hi Jon,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are willing to change Security question and answer. I will certainly help you.

Follow below steps to add security question and answer to Microsoft account:

Add security info

1. Go to the Security settings page, and sign in with your Microsoft account.

2. Under Security info helps keep your account secure, choose
    Add security info.

3. Follow the instructions to enter your email or phone number, then press
    Next.

4. We’ll send a security code to that new email or phone number. Enter that security code, and press
    Next again.

Your new security info will appear in your list.

Remove security info

1. Go to the Security settings page, and sign in with your Microsoft account.

2. If you’re asked to enter a security code to continue but you can't use your security info, choose
    I don't have any

of these or I can't verify my account from the drop-down list, then follow the instructions to reset your security

info.

3. In the Security settings page you’ll see your security info under Security info helps keep your account secure.

Choose Remove for any you want to remove. You may be asked to add new security info before you can remove

the old info.

Note: If you remove all of your security info, there’s a 30-day wait during which we help protect sensitive parts of your account so nobody can change your security settings or use your payment options. During this period you can still use
    your email, Skype, OneDrive, and devices as usual. After the 30 days, you’ll be notified that the wait is over and it’s time to enter new security info.

Refer below link to change the password:

Change or reset your password - Microsoft Support

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thank you.

Vinodh Kumar V, Aug 21, 2024
  4. How to view the ANSWERS to my 3 Security Questions?

Jsssssssss, Aug 21, 2024
Thema:

How to view the ANSWERS to my 3 Security Questions?

1. How to view the ANSWERS to my 3 Security Questions? - Similar Threads - view ANSWERS Security

2. How to view the ANSWERS to my 3 Security Questions?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to view the ANSWERS to my 3 Security Questions?: I just bought a used PC. One of the first things I did was go to Sign-in Options & re-set the Security questions & answers. Is there a way for me to now view my ANSWERS, or test to that new answers I put in are there now?...
  3. How to view the ANSWERS to my 3 Security Questions?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to view the ANSWERS to my 3 Security Questions?: I just bought a used PC. One of the first things I did was go to Sign-in Options & re-set the Security questions & answers. Is there a way for me to now view my ANSWERS, or test to that new answers I put in are there now?...
  4. I need my security question answers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need my security question answers: Need to get into my tablet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-my-security-question-answers/3e277d0b-7711-4b44-bc1c-3eb49ee687e5
  5. How do I see my security question answers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I see my security question answers: My tablets locked and I do not remember my password or security question answers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-see-my-security-question-answers/f4f77fd6-89b9-490f-8c7c-d7bdbbe5e2bd
  6. I need my security question answers

I need my security question answers: Need to get into my tablet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-my-security-question-answers/3e277d0b-7711-4b44-bc1c-3eb49ee687e5
  7. How do I see my security question answers

How do I see my security question answers: My tablets locked and I do not remember my password or security question answers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-see-my-security-question-answers/f4f77fd6-89b9-490f-8c7c-d7bdbbe5e2bd
  8. Question Answered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question Answered: Question Answered https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-answered/e3e18fbd-8b7a-4bb9-b364-fd84d3b5307d
  9. No password, no answers to the security questions

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    No password, no answers to the security questions: I have a stand-alone pc no internet access I am trying to give away. Booting brings up the windows 10 pretty picture. Press any key asks for a password under the user name Name. When my wife was using this computer, there was no such user. We tried dozens of passwords. We...
  10. Password and Answers to security questions changed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Password and Answers to security questions changed: I was logging into my pc to notice that my password is incorrect and i tried my password like 100 times and different ones. Then i went to try my security questions and i know the answers by heart and none of them are correct. Nobody has access to my pc and im the only one...