Windows 10: How to unlock with administrator

Discus and support How to unlock with administrator in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've locked the laptop from find my device now i have to unlock it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Navin Kumar2, Jun 20, 2023.

1. How to unlock with administrator

I've locked the laptop from find my device now i have to unlock it

:)

Navin Kumar2, Jun 20, 2023
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 20, 2023
  3. DNA ad unlocker

Are you sure it's called DNA ad unlocker and not DNS Unlocker? If the latter......................

Follow the steps here.

https://malwaretips.com/blogs/ads-by-dns-unlocker-removal/

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or it can't be removed there, move on to step 2. HitmanPro might not be needed.

Bruce Hagen, Jun 20, 2023
  4. angus Win User

How to unlock with administrator

Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Jun 20, 2023
Thema:

How to unlock with administrator

1. How to unlock with administrator - Similar Threads - unlock administrator

2. Windows Server 2016 unlock Administrator account as Administrator

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Server 2016 unlock Administrator account as Administrator: Hi everyone,i'm in charge of a Windows Server 2016 machine, i've set the limit of 5 attempts before the Administrator account locks and 10 minutes as timer.Now i dunno why, because i've just made 1 attempt from RDP , it says the account is locked and i've to wait. I went to...
  3. Windows Server 2016 unlock Administrator account as Administrator

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Server 2016 unlock Administrator account as Administrator: Hi everyone,i'm in charge of a Windows Server 2016 machine, i've set the limit of 5 attempts before the Administrator account locks and 10 minutes as timer.Now i dunno why, because i've just made 1 attempt from RDP , it says the account is locked and i've to wait. I went to...
  4. How to unlock administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to unlock administrator: I'm trying to unlock net user "administrator" /active:yes on command prompt and it said system error 5 has occurred. What do I do now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-unlock-administrator/9361580e-aa00-4f17-835b-558e4558bf92
  5. How to unlock administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to unlock administrator: I'm trying to unlock net user "administrator" /active:yes on command prompt and it said system error 5 has occurred. What do I do now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-unlock-administrator/9361580e-aa00-4f17-835b-558e4558bf92
  6. HOW UNLOCK ADMINISTRATOR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW UNLOCK ADMINISTRATOR: 1 Do step 2 or step 3 below for how you would like to open the Services snap-in window.2 Press the Win + R keys to open the Run dialog, type services.msc into Run, press Enter, and go to step 4 below.3 Open the Control Panel icons view, click/tap on the Administrative Tools...
  7. HOW UNLOCK ADMINISTRATOR

HOW UNLOCK ADMINISTRATOR: 1 Do step 2 or step 3 below for how you would like to open the Services snap-in window.2 Press the Win + R keys to open the Run dialog, type services.msc into Run, press Enter, and go to step 4 below.3 Open the Control Panel icons view, click/tap on the Administrative Tools...
  8. How to unlock administrator account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to unlock administrator account: Dear team,My 12 years son changed PC name and ask to lock device mistakenly, i can't loose my data so please help me to recover my administrator account....
  9. How to unlock administrator account

How to unlock administrator account: Dear team,My 12 years son changed PC name and ask to lock device mistakenly, i can't loose my data so please help me to recover my administrator account....
  10. Our previious administration is no longer available and I need to unlock Bitlocker Driver...

Our previious administration is no longer available and I need to unlock Bitlocker Driver...: Our administrator is no longer available and we need Bitlocker unlock so that we can get our window 10 system working properly! Any suggetiions would be appreciated. Thank yoou....