Windows 10: How To Unlock My Device When the PIN is not worked and I forgot the password?

Discus and support How To Unlock My Device When the PIN is not worked and I forgot the password? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I want to sign in to my laptop, I usually type the PIN. This afternoon I open my laptop using the PIN, it was unlocked my laptop and worked well.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Siti Nurakhmadyati, Aug 12, 2024.

1. How To Unlock My Device When the PIN is not worked and I forgot the password?

When I want to sign in to my laptop, I usually type the PIN. This afternoon I open my laptop using the PIN, it was unlocked my laptop and worked well. But, this evening when I want to use my laptop again and I want to sign in my laptop, suddenly, the laptop is not going unlocked when I type the same PIN before. It was said: YOUR CREDENTIALS COULD NOT BE VERIFIED.I don't know what to do, and then I change the sign in options to password, but unfortunately I forgot the password. I use another laptop to sign in with my microsoft account, and I want to try again to enter the password in to the dev

:)

Siti Nurakhmadyati, Aug 12, 2024
  2. S24_Mike Win User

How to SWITCH login method from PIN to password

If you get to step #5 and find that there is no option to remove the pin, this worked for me:

• Click "I forgot my PIN"
    • Enter your account password where prompted
    • When prompted to create a new PIN, click "Cancel"

This removed the existing PIN and went back to using the account password to log in and unlock the lock screen.

S24_Mike, Aug 12, 2024
  3. How to SWITCH login method from PIN to password

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

LarksKatydids, Aug 12, 2024
  4. How To Unlock My Device When the PIN is not worked and I forgot the password?

Password forgot

Sir I forgot my pc password but I remember my pin but there is no option to switch between password and pin. Due to witch I am notable to unlock my pc

Aditya Vashisht, Aug 12, 2024
Thema:

How To Unlock My Device When the PIN is not worked and I forgot the password?

1. How To Unlock My Device When the PIN is not worked and I forgot the password? - Similar Threads - Unlock Device PIN

2. I forgot my device password.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I forgot my device password.: I've been using a PIN to log into my laptop that its been so long and I forgot the password. I can't remember what it was and It appears that I did not save it. I am still able to log into my device with the PIN, but I'm wondering if there's a way to reset the password...
  3. I forgot my device password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my device password.: I've been using a PIN to log into my laptop that its been so long and I forgot the password. I can't remember what it was and It appears that I did not save it. I am still able to log into my device with the PIN, but I'm wondering if there's a way to reset the password...
  4. I forgot my device password.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do unlock my laptop if I forgot the password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do unlock my laptop if I forgot the password: How do I unlock my laptop if I forgot the password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-unlock-my-laptop-if-i-forgot-the-password/8cfd9c7d-02fe-4974-ba3b-1aac7b46562e
  6. How do unlock my laptop if I forgot the password

How do unlock my laptop if I forgot the password: How do I unlock my laptop if I forgot the password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-unlock-my-laptop-if-i-forgot-the-password/8cfd9c7d-02fe-4974-ba3b-1aac7b46562e
  7. How To Unlock My Device When the PIN is not worked and I forgot the password?

How To Unlock My Device When the PIN is not worked and I forgot the password?: When I want to sign in to my laptop, I usually type the PIN. This afternoon I open my laptop using the PIN, it was unlocked my laptop and worked well. But, this evening when I want to use my laptop again and I want to sign in my laptop, suddenly, the laptop is not going...
  8. Forgot password and reset pin is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot password and reset pin is not working: Hi,I forgot my pin which is so annoying I tried to all the possible pin that I created but It’s not working until it says I need to restart or wait for 2 hours and on the time that I tried to reset my pin it’s not working It’s says that it’s not working right now. I tried to...
  9. Forgot password for unlocking laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot password for unlocking laptop: I cannot unlock my laptop or change the account my password is associated with https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-password-for-unlocking-laptop/f737408f-84e5-46d4-bcdf-6aa05266312f
  10. Forgot password for unlocking laptop

Forgot password for unlocking laptop: I cannot unlock my laptop or change the account my password is associated with https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-password-for-unlocking-laptop/f737408f-84e5-46d4-bcdf-6aa05266312f