Windows 10: How to unlink a onedrive account from Windows 11, account being disabled by administrator

Discus and support How to unlink a onedrive account from Windows 11, account being disabled by administrator in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have multiple onedrive account on my Windows11 laptop.I was looking to a procedure to unlink one of these onedrive account, of course not the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LucaW11, Sep 18, 2024 at 3:42 AM.

1. LucaW11 Win User

How to unlink a onedrive account from Windows 11, account being disabled by administrator

Hi, I have multiple onedrive account on my Windows11 laptop.I was looking to a procedure to unlink one of these onedrive account, of course not the main one connected with main Windows Account.The additional onedrive account I am looking to wipe out has been CANCELLED by ADMIN, no longer exists. Every procedure I found on this forum to unlink onedrive accounts require login the account, but login is no longer possible as the account no longer exists.Thanks,

:)

2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown How to unlink a onedrive account from Windows 11, account being disabled by administrator :(

3. Cliff S Win User
    Link or Unlink OneDrive with Microsoft Account in Windows 10

One question Shawn...
    Now that my OneDrive folder and subfolders are moved and setup to the 2nd internal disk,

How to unlink a onedrive account from Windows 11, account being disabled by administrator 71693d1485965029t-link-unlink-onedrive-microsoft-account-windows-10-a-image-002.png

can I delete the whole folder on my C: drive in my User folder on the C: drive? Or should I leave well enough alone?

How to unlink a onedrive account from Windows 11, account being disabled by administrator 71694d1485965029t-link-unlink-onedrive-microsoft-account-windows-10-a-image-001.png

4. How to unlink a onedrive account from Windows 11, account being disabled by administrator

unlink email accounts

Hi, There are several methods or steps we can utilize to achieve your objective of unlinking your emails account with removing them. Before proceed with the different steps available, we need to further clarify on what applications or where on Windows
    10 you would like to unlink the email accounts. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• The email account you wanted to unlink, is this a Microsoft account, an Outlook.com account or a third party email account?
    • Where are you attempting to unlink your email account, is it on an email client you have on your desktop computer?
    • If you are using an email client, are you using the Outlook desktop application or a third party email client?
    • Are you pertaining to unlinking your email account from Windows 10 as a sign in option?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Thema:

How to unlink a onedrive account from Windows 11, account being disabled by administrator

1. How to unlink a onedrive account from Windows 11, account being disabled by administrator - Similar Threads - unlink onedrive account

2. How to unlink a onedrive account from Windows 11, account being disabled by administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to unlink a onedrive account from Windows 11, account being disabled by administrator: Hi, I have multiple onedrive account on my Windows11 laptop.I was looking to a procedure to onlink one of these onedrive account.The account has been CANCELLED by ADMIN, no longer exists. Every procedure I found on this forum to unlink onedrive accounts require login the...
  3. Unlink local built-in administrator account from a Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unlink local built-in administrator account from a Microsoft account: Hi,I've linked local built-in administrator account of my Windows 11 Pro desktop to my Microsoft account in order to save Bitlocker keys in my Microsoft account. But I prefer not to link local admin account with a Microsoft account computer has been setup for being used with...
  4. Unlink local built-in administrator account from a Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unlink local built-in administrator account from a Microsoft account: Hi,I've linked local built-in administrator account of my Windows 11 Pro desktop to my Microsoft account in order to save Bitlocker keys in my Microsoft account. But I prefer not to link local admin account with a Microsoft account computer has been setup for being used with...
  5. How to unlink from a suspended onedrive account

How to unlink from a suspended onedrive account: I'm responsible for a laptop where Onedrive recently took over the documents/desktop/photos folders without asking. There's 90gb of data in those folders; they were locally moved to the onedrive path. After backing up the data, MS suspended the Onedrive account for going over...
  6. How to unlink from a suspended onedrive account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to unlink from a suspended onedrive account: I'm responsible for a laptop where Onedrive recently took over the documents/desktop/photos folders without asking. There's 90gb of data in those folders; they were locally moved to the onedrive path. After backing up the data, MS suspended the Onedrive account for going over...
  7. HOW to Unlink MS account from administrator ???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW to Unlink MS account from administrator ???: hello there,So basically, I opened settings on my PC and there in accounts I saw a "stop signing to all Microsoft apps automatically", from privacy pov i clicked on it but then i guess i was moved to local account automatically. As i noticed change becasue always under my...
  8. HOW to Unlink MS account from administrator ???

HOW to Unlink MS account from administrator ???: hello there,So basically, I opened settings on my PC and there in accounts I saw a "stop signing to all Microsoft apps automatically", from privacy pov i clicked on it but then i guess i was moved to local account automatically. As i noticed change becasue always under my...
  9. unlink the Administrator Windows 10 account from a Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    unlink the Administrator Windows 10 account from a Microsoft account: I do *NOT* want to delete my Administrator account I do *NOT* want to delete any user account I do *NOT* want to disable my Administrator account I do *NOT* want to change the password for my Administrator account Now, let me explain the problem. From my Google searches,...
  10. Unlink local Administrators account from Microsoft Account - Is there a solution???

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unlink local Administrators account from Microsoft Account - Is there a solution???: This is crazy. I linked my local Administrator account (which has been active since Windows 7, then I upgraded to Windows 10) to my Microsoft account. I only did this because Microsoft said it would be easier when changing hardware (montherboard died) to re-establish my...