Windows 10: How to uninstall the updates

Discus and support How to uninstall the updates in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello everybody,I have the error "there is no place left for the updates", but I do not find the command to uninstall them.How do I solve that ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gloops, Nov 1, 2022.

1. Gloops Win User

How to uninstall the updates

Hello everybody,I have the error "there is no place left for the updates", but I do not find the command to uninstall them.How do I solve that ?

:)

Gloops, Nov 1, 2022

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused How to uninstall the updates :confused:

oli_ramsay, Nov 1, 2022
  3. can't uninstall KB3132372

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per description, you are getting error while uninstalling KB3132372.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better:

• What is error message / error code you are getting
      uninstalling KB3132372?
    • What happens when you try to uninstall KB3132372?
    I would suggest you to uninstall the update from Programs & Features and check.

Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ X key
    • Select Programs & Features
    • Click on View Installed Updates
    • Select the update > Click Uninstall

Please update us with the required information. We would be happy to assist you further on the issue.

Ashish Sondhi, Nov 1, 2022
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond How to uninstall the updates :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 1, 2022
Thema:

1. How to uninstall the updates - Similar Threads - uninstall updates

2. issues with latest windows updates has rendered computer unusable after trying to uninstall...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    issues with latest windows updates has rendered computer unusable after trying to uninstall...: Just installed the latest windows updates on my laptop. I couldn’t tell you exactly which ones because I didn’t pay too too much attention. Some security update and another one. I have an ASUS rog strix g18 laptop 2024 version and it totally rendered aura sync useless. This...
  3. issues with latest windows updates has rendered computer unusable after trying to uninstall...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    issues with latest windows updates has rendered computer unusable after trying to uninstall...: Just installed the latest windows updates on my laptop. I couldn’t tell you exactly which ones because I didn’t pay too too much attention. Some security update and another one. I have an ASUS rog strix g18 laptop 2024 version and it totally rendered aura sync useless. This...
  4. how can a previous update to windows 11 be uninstalled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can a previous update to windows 11 be uninstalled: Windows 11 Update of August 20. 2024 has caused a problem in trying to boot from a disk. Previous to installing this update, I never had a problem in booting from a disk. How can I safely uninstall this update?...
  5. how can a previous update to windows 11 be uninstalled

how can a previous update to windows 11 be uninstalled: Windows 11 Update of August 20. 2024 has caused a problem in trying to boot from a disk. Previous to installing this update, I never had a problem in booting from a disk. How can I safely uninstall this update?...
  6. Fortnite laggy after the driver update. How to fix without uninstalling the update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite laggy after the driver update. How to fix without uninstalling the update?: I wanted to play warzone but when I launched the game, it asked me to update the graphics driver. So i did update my graphics driver from nvidia website so I can play it. But I noticed that after I updated the driver, my game in fortnite started being so laggy and my ping...
  7. Fortnite laggy after the driver update. How to fix without uninstalling the update?

Fortnite laggy after the driver update. How to fix without uninstalling the update?: I wanted to play warzone but when I launched the game, it asked me to update the graphics driver. So i did update my graphics driver from nvidia website so I can play it. But I noticed that after I updated the driver, my game in fortnite started being so laggy and my ping...
  8. error 0xc0000225 when uninstalling updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error 0xc0000225 when uninstalling updates: when i was uninstalling updates because i thought that was the fix to my java installer not working when i was rebooting it decided to stay or i should say softlock on one of the update screens before the percentage showed so i hard reset and decided to reboot in to recovery...
  9. error 0xc0000225 when uninstalling updates

error 0xc0000225 when uninstalling updates: when i was uninstalling updates because i thought that was the fix to my java installer not working when i was rebooting it decided to stay or i should say softlock on one of the update screens before the percentage showed so i hard reset and decided to reboot in to recovery...
  10. Cannot Update or Uninstall Visual C++ 2015-2022 redist

Cannot Update or Uninstall Visual C++ 2015-2022 redist: when i try to modify or uninstall visual c++ 2015-2022 it give me this error no matter if i restart my computer. i just want to fix this without reinstalling windows. any solutions would be nice thanks. with this log:[05C4:0960][2024-08-20T02:46:25]i001: Burn v3.10.4.4718,...