Windows 10: How to turn off this annoying clicking sound when I type on my wireless keyboard Windows 11

Discus and support How to turn off this annoying clicking sound when I type on my wireless keyboard Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Ever since this one update on windows 11, I would hear clicking sounds through my earphones whenever I type on my wireless keyboard. I've tried every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by N4T3 J3FF, Dec 13, 2023.

1. N4T3 J3FF Win User

How to turn off this annoying clicking sound when I type on my wireless keyboard Windows 11

Ever since this one update on windows 11, I would hear clicking sounds through my earphones whenever I type on my wireless keyboard. I've tried every method, watched every video about turning off clicking sounds in the keyboard settings, filter key sounds, sticky key sounds, windows sounds, system sounds and went through every setting possible related to the keyboard such as ease of access, accessibility and others yet it's been a few months now and I still couldn't find a solution to turning off this damn clicking sound ... I feel very defeated at this point. I just want to listen to music th

:)

N4T3 J3FF, Dec 13, 2023
Thema:

How to turn off this annoying clicking sound when I type on my wireless keyboard Windows 11

1. How to turn off this annoying clicking sound when I type on my wireless keyboard Windows 11 - Similar Threads - turn off annoying

2. Keyboard making clicking sounds when typing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard making clicking sounds when typing: My keyboard is making clicking sounds while typingTo clarify this is not mechanical this is audio coming from my computerI have tried disabling sticky keys, turning off narrator looking at my keyboard 3rd party app and going into my computers bios to see if I can disable the...
  3. Keyboard making clicking sounds when typing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard making clicking sounds when typing: My keyboard is making clicking sounds while typingTo clarify this is not mechanical this is audio coming from my computerI have tried disabling sticky keys, turning off narrator looking at my keyboard 3rd party app and going into my computers bios to see if I can disable the...
  4. Keyboard making clicking sounds when typing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My laptop's keyboard makes clicking sounds when I type

My laptop's keyboard makes clicking sounds when I type: Clicking sounds does not happen when pc's turned off.I've tried-changing ease of access settings -updating my keyboard drivers-turned of on screen keyboard...
  6. How to turn off this annoying clicking sound when I type on my wireless keyboard Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off this annoying clicking sound when I type on my wireless keyboard Windows 11: Ever since this one update on windows 11, I would hear clicking sounds through my earphones whenever I type on my wireless keyboard. I've tried every method, watched every video about turning off clicking sounds in the keyboard settings, filter key sounds, sticky key sounds,...
  7. How do i turn off the sound of my Keyboard Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i turn off the sound of my Keyboard Windows 11: Now i know this sounds like an ez fix, but it isnt. I have watched a couple of vids and tryed stuff that they said turning off sticky keys etc, but none of those work. I need to work with complete sound off, so that I dont hear that annyoing windows clicking sound when...
  8. How do i turn off the sound of my Keyboard Windows 11

How do i turn off the sound of my Keyboard Windows 11: Now i know this sounds like an ez fix, but it isnt. I have watched a couple of vids and tryed stuff that they said turning off sticky keys etc, but none of those work. I need to work with complete sound off, so that I dont hear that annyoing windows clicking sound when...
  9. How to turn on Touch keyboard typing sound in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to turn on Touch keyboard typing sound in Windows 11: [ATTACH]If you often use the Touch keyboard on Windows 11 but do not like the silent typing experience, follow this guide to turn on the Touch keyboard typing sound. There are two ways to enable or disable Touch keyboard typing sound in Windows 11, and you can use either of...
  10. How to turn off the sound when you type

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to turn off the sound when you type: I have looked online for a solution to this problem and the response was as below. HOWEVER there is not 'Sounds you hear' choice in the right hand pane. I also looked in 'Devices' and followed other instructions to stop the noise that I am hearing right now as I type this,...