Windows 10: How to take screenshot of a particular window on my computer in Windows 10?

Discus and support How to take screenshot of a particular window on my computer in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How to capture a screenshot of a particular window not the entire screen on my computer running on windows 10?<Moved from Insider forum>... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mukul Sharma u v, Oct 6, 2024 at 5:57 AM.

1. How to take screenshot of a particular window on my computer in Windows 10?

How to capture a screenshot of a particular window not the entire screen on my computer running on windows 10?<Moved from Insider forum>

:)

Mukul Sharma u v, Oct 6, 2024 at 5:57 AM
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

4. Monk.e83 Win User

How to take screenshot of a particular window on my computer in Windows 10?

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Thema:

How to take screenshot of a particular window on my computer in Windows 10?

1. How to take screenshot of a particular window on my computer in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - screenshot particular window

2. How to take screenshot of a particular window on my computer in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to take screenshot of a particular window on my computer in Windows 10?: How to capture a screenshot of a particular window not the entire screen on my computer running on windows 10?<Moved from Insider forum> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-take-screenshot-of-a-particular-window-on/b65ef0d8-7a75-4ca1-8b3f-a1d94120290d
  3. How to stop my computer from taking screenshots on its own?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop my computer from taking screenshots on its own?: I recently updated my laptop and I noticed that the snipping tool is constantly turning on and taking screenshots. After turning the snipping tool off and also uninstalling it, the screenshot is continuously being taken and getting stored in my one drive folder. How to...
  4. How To Take a Screenshot on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 News
    How To Take a Screenshot on Windows 11?: People have used screenshots for various purposes. The process of getting a screenshot has changed over the years. Gone are the days when users would use print screen and then modify screenshots. This article will look at a few ways to take a screenshot. Copying the Entire...
  5. How to take a screenshot

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to take a screenshot: Hello, everybodyI am having some problems. Problem is that I can't perform a screenshot on my laptop which is using Windows 10 enterprise. I have no snipping tool. Also I tried most of the keyboard shortcuts to do this. Please help me with this....
  6. How to take a screenshot on Windows 10 with two monitors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to take a screenshot on Windows 10 with two monitors: Sorry if this is the wrong subreddit but I’ve searched everywhere for an answer. So I have a laptop and a monitor plugged into it. I do use both frequently during classes for college so using one, usually isn’t an option. When I take a screenshot using windows + prntscrn, it...
  7. How to take a screenshot of my desktop?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to take a screenshot of my desktop?: This is probably a simple thing but I just cannot figure out how to do this? Bitdefender AV are asking for a screenshot of my desktop, and I have no idea how to capture this. I'm not exactly a graphics techie. Sorry if this is a simple solution. But I have no idea how to do...
  8. how to take screenshot in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to take screenshot in windows 10: Method One: Take Quick Screenshots with Print Screen PrtScn Press the PrtScn button to copy the screen to the clipboard. Press the Windows+PrtScn buttons on your keyboard to save the screen to a file. Use the built-in Snipping Tool. Use the Game Bar in Windows 10. How to...
  9. How to take High Resolution screenshots in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to take High Resolution screenshots in Windows 10: [ATTACH] Capturing screenshots is a handy way to document and share information you want to make visible to others. By default, Windows OS features multiple options for taking high-resolution screenshots. These include keyboard shortcuts, Snipping Tool, etc. Having said that,...
  10. Take Screenshot in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Take Screenshot in Windows 10: How to: Take Screenshot in Windows 10 How to Take a Screenshot in Windows 10 Sometimes it's simpler to show someone what's on your screen than it is to explain it. Windows lets you take a picture of the screen so you can save, print, or share what you see. This is...