Windows 10: How to take off everything on One Drive once One Drive has been deleted on my PC?

Discus and support How to take off everything on One Drive once One Drive has been deleted on my PC? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I deleted One Drive from my PC. However, it's still show 99% full storage on my outlook account. I don't want anything on One Drive. I even deleted it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ella Lamarche, Apr 6, 2023.

1. How to take off everything on One Drive once One Drive has been deleted on my PC?

I deleted One Drive from my PC. However, it's still show 99% full storage on my outlook account. I don't want anything on One Drive. I even deleted it from my PC. How can I delete my things on One Drive, or stop showing 99% full storage on my outlook account?

:)

Ella Lamarche, Apr 6, 2023
  2. little cat, Apr 6, 2023
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    CD drive error

1) Close all open programs
    2) Click on Start, Run, and type REGEDIT and press Enter
    3) Click on the plus signs (+) next to the following folders

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
    SYSTEM
    CurrentControlSet
    Control
    Class
    {4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
    4) This folder is the DVD/CD-ROM Drive Class Description in the registry. Look for any of the following names in the right hand column.

UpperFilters
    LowerFilters
    UpperFilters.bak
    LowerFilters.bak
    5) If any of the above keys shown in step 4 are listed, right-click on them and choose Delete
    6) After deleting the keys, close the Registry Editor
    7) Reboot your computer
    8) Open My Computer and check to see if your CD or DVD drives have returned. You may also want to open Device Manager and verify that the yellow exclamation and error code on the CD or DVD drive is gone.

And it likely has something to do with the emulated drive you have listed there.

newtekie1, Apr 6, 2023
  4. How to take off everything on One Drive once One Drive has been deleted on my PC?

Deleting Mapped network drive

Hi Trent,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your query related to deleting the Mapped drive from the PC.

One of the things that you can try is to delete the drive using command prompt. Kindly follow the steps mentioned below.

1. Press Windows + S key together and type
      CMD.
    2. Now right click on it and select Run
      as administrator.
    3. Accept the UAC prompts.
    4. Type in the following command and hit Enter:

net use M: /Delete

5. Restart the PC.

This should delete the Mapped drive from the PC and you should be able to add it again.

Let us know if you have any concerns, we will be glad to assist you.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Apr 6, 2023
Thema:

How to take off everything on One Drive once One Drive has been deleted on my PC?

1. How to take off everything on One Drive once One Drive has been deleted on my PC? - Similar Threads - off everything Drive

2. How to take off everything on One Drive once One Drive has been deleted on my PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to take off everything on One Drive once One Drive has been deleted on my PC?: I deleted One Drive from my PC. However, it's still show 99% full storage on my outlook account. I don't want anything on One Drive. I even deleted it from my PC. How can I delete my things on One Drive, or stop showing 99% full storage on my outlook account?...
  3. How to take off everything on One Drive once One Drive has been deleted on my PC?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to take off everything on One Drive once One Drive has been deleted on my PC?: I deleted One Drive from my PC. However, it's still show 99% full storage on my outlook account. I don't want anything on One Drive. I even deleted it from my PC. How can I delete my things on One Drive, or stop showing 99% full storage on my outlook account?...
  4. One drive taking over my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive taking over my PC: Hi Please I would love some help.My Dell Laptop crashed and I had to reset everything. Prior to the crash I had the majority of my documents saved on the local hard drive.Now after the reset , One drive has “taken” over my laptop.I have items all over my desktop, my quick...
  5. One drive taking over my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One drive taking over my PC: Hi Please I would love some help.My Dell Laptop crashed and I had to reset everything. Prior to the crash I had the majority of my documents saved on the local hard drive.Now after the reset , One drive has “taken” over my laptop.I have items all over my desktop, my quick...
  6. one drive on PC

one drive on PC: I can login and access my office 365 documents on my I-pad, but on my windows 10 PC I am unable to access them or login. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-on-pc/64e3dd26-dbda-46f0-8ad9-4939c4f1cee1
  7. How to turn off One Drive?

How to turn off One Drive?: I run Windows 10 and have some compatibility issues. I think I should turn off One Drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-one-drive/4c0d8d48-9504-4a26-b3d0-bbe9bfd6de40"
  8. Turning One Drive Off

Turning One Drive Off: How do I turn OneDrive off? When I download things onto my computer I want them on this PC not on One Drive. A whole bunch of things are stuck in "sync pending" and I don't understand where they are syncing to or why. I need them on this PC, they're not avalible for whatever...
  9. One Drive will Be Deleted?

One Drive will Be Deleted?: I have gotten an email a couple of times saying I am 11.2GB over my One Drive limit but when I look at my hard drive and I run the Properties, I find I have only 3.9GB on my 1 Drive. How can I be 11+GB over my limit or is this a scam? Thanks, LT...
  10. One Drive Deletion

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    One Drive Deletion: Can someone confirm or otherwise whether this email I received stating my one drive account will be deleted on 31.10.2018 is a scam or not. I continually use one drive so I found this rather strange Iit is not a scam how would I be able to reactivate it Thanks for the help...