Windows 10: How to stop Windows 11 crashing my Adobe Acrobat X

Discus and support How to stop Windows 11 crashing my Adobe Acrobat X in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I use Adobe Acrobat X since long. It worked with Windows 11 without any issues. I had to reinstall Windows 11 earlier this year and now Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by J. Sobota, Oct 6, 2024 at 6:07 AM.

1. J. Sobota Win User

How to stop Windows 11 crashing my Adobe Acrobat X

Hello,I use Adobe Acrobat X since long. It worked with Windows 11 without any issues. I had to reinstall Windows 11 earlier this year and now Windows 11 Smart App is blocking a couple of Adobe Acrobat install files. Please, see image below. I do not want to disable Smart App as it is a security tool.Please, how to allow those Adobe Acrobat files so I can install and use Adobe Acrobat X in my Windows 11 pc.RgsJ.

:)

2. DavidY Win User

Adobe Reader XI/Acrobat XI end of support 15th Oct 2017

More info:

3. Brink Win User
Thema:

How to stop Windows 11 crashing my Adobe Acrobat X

1. How to stop Windows 11 crashing my Adobe Acrobat X - Similar Threads - stop crashing Adobe

2. How to stop Windows 11 crashing my Adobe Acrobat X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop Windows 11 crashing my Adobe Acrobat X: Hello,I use Adobe Acrobat X since long. It worked with Windows 11 without any issues. I had to reinstall Windows 11 earlier this year and now Windows 11 Smart App is blocking a couple of Adobe Acrobat install files. Please, see image below. I do not want to disable Smart App...
  3. Unusual issue with adobe acrobat in Windows 11. Uncertain if it is Acrobat only?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unusual issue with adobe acrobat in Windows 11. Uncertain if it is Acrobat only?: Hello, I have noticed since reinstalling Adobe Acrobat in Windows 11 after upgrading to Windows 11, that Acrobat windows seem to move the bottom of the Window slightly above the taskbar. They appear that the files that are opened appear to be condensed, and I have to resize...
  4. Seeking Adobe Acrobat X Pro Alternatives

Seeking Adobe Acrobat X Pro Alternatives: Windows 10 Pro - 2004, OS Build: 19041.746 Howdy All *Smile I'm a long time user of Adobe Acrobat X Pro which is now out of date and no longer supported. Adobe is pushing me to buy its "Latest and Greatest", but since I'm now retired it's hard to justify $450 and I'm not...
  5. Adobe Acrobat Pro stopped working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adobe Acrobat Pro stopped working: I have newly installed the Adobe Acrobat pro. And I have used it for one hour it works correctly. But after one hour I get an error message "adobe acrobat pro has stopped working"and"A problem caused the program to stopped working. Windows will close the program and notify...
  6. Adobe Acrobat X Pro Preview - thumbnail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adobe Acrobat X Pro Preview - thumbnail: Hello. I did a fresh install of Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit, and other programs, mostly Adobe ones. I do not get a preview of the pdf file any longer, just the Icon for Adobe Acrobat on each pdf. How do I fix this? Sue...
  7. Adobe Acrobat

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adobe Acrobat: I received an update last night from Adobe Acrobat. The program now closes after about 30 seconds. After 2 hour on the phone today with Adobe they are saying the Admin user needs permissions form MS. Either MS needs to give permission to my account or to migrate my Admin...
  8. Adobe Acrobat

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adobe Acrobat: I received an update last night from Adobe Acrobat. The program now closes after about 30 seconds. After 2 hour on the phone today with Adobe they are saying the Admin user needs permissions form MS. Either MS needs to give permission to my account or to migrate my Admin...
  9. stop Windows from configuring adobe acrobat 8

in Windows 10 Customization
    stop Windows from configuring adobe acrobat 8: New PC w/Win 10. Tried to install registered Photoshop CS3 - no luck. Finally called Adobe to remove it (it wouldn't 'uninstall'). After they ripped it out I was left with Acrobat Pro 8 in PC which I can't remove be any method. When Windows boots Adobe keeps trying to...
  10. Adobe Acrobat DC keeps crashing

Adobe Acrobat DC keeps crashing: Hello, I thought I would post this here and see if anybody might have some Ideas. I have a user that is testing out windows 10 and Acrobat DC keeps crashing when saving a.pdf. Tried different .pdf's same result. I have UN-installed dc and re-installed it and still same...