Windows 10: How to stop BSOD codes: Attempted_Write_to_readonly_memory, IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal,...

Discus and support How to stop BSOD codes: Attempted_Write_to_readonly_memory, IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal,... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This week my pc started to get the BSOD every other day and now its almost every day without me doing anything. Most of the times its the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Riffa_767, Apr 10, 2023.

1. Riffa_767 Win User

How to stop BSOD codes: Attempted_Write_to_readonly_memory, IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal,...

This week my pc started to get the BSOD every other day and now its almost every day without me doing anything. Most of the times its the Attempted_Write_to_readonly_memory and IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal code. I've figured out that it has probably to do with my drivers, but cant figure out how to fix it. This happend prior to one crash:The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device HID\VID_046D&PID_0A9C&MI_03&Col02\7&2b429aa8&0&0001.Then the second:Bestandssysteemfilter 'npsvctrig' 10.0, ‎2025‎-‎01‎-‎06T0

:)

Riffa_767, Apr 10, 2023

2. BSOD - attempted_write_to_readonly_memory

Hi,

I am in the process of spoofing my Acer Nitro AN515-43 HWID, and every time I attempt to change my HWID (with an application I paid for), I get the BSOD with the stop code attempted_write_to_readonly_memory, with the failure being "peauth.sys".

Is there any way to stop this from happening so I can spoof my HWID without the error code showing up? If not, that's fine.

Link to dump files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmPLI8_FJxnA3D7CLwa7McivLW0Y?e=DeAAFz

Thanks How to stop BSOD codes: Attempted_Write_to_readonly_memory, IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal,... :)

parkerrobertss, Apr 10, 2023
  3. Riffa_767 Win User
    How to stop BSOD codes: Attempted_Write_to_readonly_memory, IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal, System_Service_Exception

This week my pc started to get the BSOD every other day and now its almost every day without me doing anything. Most of the times its the Attempted_Write_to_readonly_memory and IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal code. I've figured out that it has probably to do with my drivers, but cant figure out how to fix it.

This happend prior to one crash:

The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device HID\VID_046D&PID_0A9C&MI_03&Col02\7&2b429aa8&0&0001.

Then the second:

Bestandssysteemfilter 'npsvctrig' (10.0, ‎2025‎-‎01‎-‎06T04:41:12.000000000Z) is geladen en bij Filterbeheer geregistreerd.

And an error with a keyboard driver:

Device HID\VID_046D&PID_C08B&MI_01&Col01\7&21e95000&0&0000 failed configuration.

Driver Name: oem83.inf

Class Guid: {4d36e96b-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}

Driver Date: 03/06/2019

Driver Version: 16.15.11.403

Driver Provider: Insyde Software Corp.

Driver Section: HKKbdFltr.NT

Driver Rank: 0xFF0003

Matching Device Id: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_KEYBOARD

Outranked Drivers: keyboard.inf:HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_KEYBOARD:00FF1003 oem45.inf:HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_KEYBOARD:00FF0003 input.inf:HID_DEVICE:00FF1005

Device Updated: false

Parent Device: USB\VID_046D&PID_C08B&MI_01\6&269f4a37&0&0001

Ive updated and deleted the faulty keyboard driver but after restarting my pc the the driver reapeared. (stating it was an unknown device).

I also tried something that returns no issue : sfc /scannow

What should I do, and could someone help please?

(note: i have not changed settings in my pc or installed something that could possibly cause this)

(there are 3 HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_KEYBOARD drivers in my device management. one that is listed under keyboards and the other 2 under other devices. All 3 are drivers from Insyde Software Corp)

Riffa_767, Apr 10, 2023
  4. mad1394 Win User

How to stop BSOD codes: Attempted_Write_to_readonly_memory, IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal,...

IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal

sigh
    If your computer auto restarts on BSOD find the setting in windows to make it stop.
    Second step is to look for the error code of the BSOD.
    Perhaps easier would be to use an online application such as bluescreen viewer.
    Once you know which driver is causing the problem you can look further into fixing it.

mad1394, Apr 10, 2023
Thema:

1. How to stop BSOD codes: Attempted_Write_to_readonly_memory, IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal,... - Similar Threads - stop BSOD codes

2. Stop code: Irql_Not_Less_Or_Equal & Attempted_Write_To_Readonly_Memory

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stop code: Irql_Not_Less_Or_Equal & Attempted_Write_To_Readonly_Memory: I keep receiving blue screen errors when using my PC. Two of the errors that I have received are Irql Not Less Or Equal & Attempted Write To Read Only Memory. Below I've included a mini-dump file to hopefully help with troubleshooting.Minidump...
  3. Stop code: Irql_Not_Less_Or_Equal & Attempted_Write_To_Readonly_Memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code: Irql_Not_Less_Or_Equal & Attempted_Write_To_Readonly_Memory: I keep receiving blue screen errors when using my PC. Two of the errors that I have received are Irql Not Less Or Equal & Attempted Write To Read Only Memory. Below I've included a mini-dump file to hopefully help with troubleshooting.Minidump...
  4. Stop code: Irql_Not_Less_Or_Equal & Attempted_Write_To_Readonly_Memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello, please help me.I'm struggling with several driver related errors.I had these issues after installing windows 11 about 1 week ago. I managed to "fix" them by freshly reinstalling windows 11, it occured maybe once the same day I reinstalled it and then stopped.Now...
  6. ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello, please help me.I'm struggling with several driver related errors.I had these issues after installing windows 11 about 1 week ago. I managed to "fix" them by freshly reinstalling windows 11, it occured maybe once the same day I reinstalled it and then stopped.Now...
  7. How to stop BSOD codes: Attempted_Write_to_readonly_memory, IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop BSOD codes: Attempted_Write_to_readonly_memory, IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal,...: This week my pc started to get the BSOD every other day and now its almost every day without me doing anything. Most of the times its the Attempted_Write_to_readonly_memory and IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal code. I've figured out that it has probably to do with my drivers, but cant...
  8. How to stop BSOD codes: Attempted_Write_to_readonly_memory, IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal,...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to stop BSOD codes: Attempted_Write_to_readonly_memory, IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal,...: This week my pc started to get the BSOD every other day and now its almost every day without me doing anything. Most of the times its the Attempted_Write_to_readonly_memory and IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal code. I've figured out that it has probably to do with my drivers, but cant...
  9. BSOD, stop code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD, stop code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: When I restarted my notebook, I got BSOD. I used Windbg to analyze minidump, but I don't know which drivers or something other can cause my memory crash. I ran Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool, it showed there are no problem. My BSOD minidump is attached....
  10. BSOD Stop code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD Stop code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Getting random BSODS all related to the same driver crash, but different stop codes. This time the stop code was IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Bug Check Code: 0x00000000a Parameter 1: ffffdccf`3f961628 Parameter 2: 00000000`00000002 Parameter 3: 00000000`00000000 Parameter...