Windows 10: How to solve double typing of emojis on YouTube.

Discus and support How to solve double typing of emojis on YouTube. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I'm looking for help with a problem I have in Windows 11, when I choose emoji using windows + . to insert in YouTube comments, when I click on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Pedro Henrique_713, Jun 12, 2024.

1. How to solve double typing of emojis on YouTube.

Hello, I'm looking for help with a problem I have in Windows 11, when I choose emoji using windows + . to insert in YouTube comments, when I click on one, two of them appear. It only happens in YouTube comments, I tested it on other sites and apps. I know this issue is small but I want to fix it to use youtube comments correctly...

:)

Pedro Henrique_713, Jun 12, 2024

2. Emoji keyboard causes random typing.

From what I understand and how I have seen it work on other machines, when I bring up the emoji keyboard (Win+. or Win+How to solve double typing of emojis on YouTube. ;) it should allow me to type normally, and suggest emoji that match what I type.

However, when I type with the emoji keyboard up on this machine, it produces random input. Like, literally random. For example, if I type "asdfasdfasdfasdf" while Win+. is up: qmoypana8bi5rwn0, and while Win+; is up wj21ja912oipp9d1.

I guess this could be good for generating passwords quickly, but what the heck?

JerMitchell, Jun 12, 2024
  3. Aaron_Sum Win User
    No emojis!

Hi Bob,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. When you say “having NO EMOJIS”, may I know where exactly you are looking for the emojis?
    2. What is the build of Windows 10 running on your system? To check that, press the
      Windows key and R key, type winver and press
      Enter.

I understand your interest in emojis and we are glad to inform you that the emojis have been introduced into the Windows 10 operating system. If you are looking for a way to access it, I would suggest you to refer the article on

Windows 10 Tip: Get started with the emoji keyboard shortcut
    to get access to smiley faces, people, celebration emojis etc. in your Windows 10 operating system.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Jun 12, 2024
  4. pepanee Win User

How to solve double typing of emojis on YouTube.

Can't get Youtube to show videos in Chrome

Load this checklist video in Edge: (I'm assuming you did at least a few of these steps, since you stated you tried other suggestions earlier) Go through the list of suggestions here to try to repair YouTube for Chrome...

pepanee, Jun 12, 2024
Thema:

How to solve double typing of emojis on YouTube.

1. How to solve double typing of emojis on YouTube. - Similar Threads - solve double typing

2. How to solve double typing of emojis on YouTube.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve double typing of emojis on YouTube.: Hello, I'm looking for help with a problem I have in Windows 11, when I choose emoji using windows + . to insert in YouTube comments, when I click on one, two of them appear. It only happens in YouTube comments, I tested it on other sites and apps. I know this issue is small...
  3. When commenting on Youtube/sites emojis double. Someone else asked this and didn't see a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When commenting on Youtube/sites emojis double. Someone else asked this and didn't see a...: Hi I pretty much put in subjsect line - when I comment on Youtube it doubles emojis, not sure about other site I think yes.There was a man neamed Ahmed, same question and no real resolution,, no I don't want to have support connect with my laptop thanks! It's on Miicrosurface...
  4. When commenting on Youtube/sites emojis double. Someone else asked this and didn't see a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When commenting on Youtube/sites emojis double. Someone else asked this and didn't see a...: Hi I pretty much put in subjsect line - when I comment on Youtube it doubles emojis, not sure about other site I think yes.There was a man neamed Ahmed, same question and no real resolution,, no I don't want to have support connect with my laptop thanks! It's on Miicrosurface...
  5. Double emoji problem!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Double emoji problem!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,When I choose emoji to insert on YouTube comments and some of the other websites, when I click on one, then two of them appears. Help me! When I click on thatThis happens....
  6. Double emoji problem!

Double emoji problem!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,When I choose emoji to insert on YouTube comments and some of the other websites, when I click on one, then two of them appears. Help me! When I click on thatThis happens....
  7. Windows emoji panel typing emojis twice in Discord app & website

Windows emoji panel typing emojis twice in Discord app & website: After an update whose KB number I don't remember since it was some time ago, the emoji panel started double-typing emojis in the Discord app. I checked to see if the issue is only in the app because of BetterDiscord or any corruption, but no, it also happens in the website....
  8. Double and triple typing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Double and triple typing: Many times when I type on my keyboard (on windows 10) it double or even triple types it. This is a very annoying bug for which I found 0 solutions so far. This is not a hardware problem, because I used the function key on my mouse to act as the button F, and using that...
  9. Youtube - Double tap FF ??

in Browsers and Email
    Youtube - Double tap FF ??: Just like we do on mobile phones Youtube app, I would like to double tap (Or any finger gesture) to FF and Rewind a youtube video to a few seconds. Are there any tricks to accomplish this ? 132105
  10. How do I type Emojis'?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I type Emojis'?: I'm on Win 10 Pro and I cant figure out how I can type emojis onto Facebook posts, twitter and other messages. Is emoji supported on Win 10? The browsers I have in IE Edge and Firefox/Chrome latest stable build. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you. 49354