Windows 10: How to sign in without a work or school account

Discus and support How to sign in without a work or school account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After restring my laptop it ask for a work or school account to sign in and I don’t have one and I can’t bypass this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by keaja fairbanks, Jan 5, 2023.

1. How to sign in without a work or school account

After restring my laptop it ask for a work or school account to sign in and I don’t have one and I can’t bypass this

:)

keaja fairbanks, Jan 5, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

Sign-in and sync with work or school accounts in Microsoft Edge builds

Source: Sign-in and sync with work or school accounts in Microsoft Edge Insider builds - Microsoft Edge Blog

See also: Microsoft Edge Insider preview builds are now ready for you to try
    Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jan 6, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    Sign-in and sync with work or school accounts in Microsoft Edge builds Insider

Source: Sign-in and sync with work or school accounts in Microsoft Edge Insider builds - Microsoft Edge Blog

See also: Microsoft Edge Insider preview builds are now ready for you to try

Brink, Jan 6, 2023
  4. How to sign in without a work or school account

Work or School Account Trying to Sign In

I connected my school Microsoft Account on the Microsoft Office app. I have removed my school account, however, when I use the app, Microsoft 365 tries to have me sign in with my school account. Funny thing is... I'm already signed in with my personal 365 account. I would like to permanently remove my school's account so that 365 DOES NOT try to have me sign in. How do I do this?

WendyMcMillian, Jan 6, 2023
Thema:

How to sign in without a work or school account

1. How to sign in without a work or school account - Similar Threads - sign without school

2. Work and school account sign-in error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Work and school account sign-in error.: We are facing issues for all users, one by one, work or school account sign-in errors. Once signed out or restarted, it frequently gets an error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/work-and-school-account-sign-in-error/13dd4172-ff9f-4add-ac0d-76fed810252c
  3. Sign into account protection with work or school account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign into account protection with work or school account: I have a windows 11 pro OS. I use a local account in the computer for login, and want to keep it that way. When I go to Windows Defender and try to setup account protection. It says to sign in with Microsoft account. When I try and use the work or school account it says not a...
  4. Can't sign into Work or School account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't sign into Work or School account.: I recently updated my BIOS via the HP Support Assistant application. After updating my Bios, I noticed that my work and school emails did not work in outlook. I thought this was just an Outlook issue, but even when I attempt to sign into the Teams app I get the same issues....
  5. What is school or work account and how to sign up for it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is school or work account and how to sign up for it?: I downloaded Minecraft Education Edition and I want to sign in instead of playing demo, but it need a school or work account but I don't have it. I've searched everywhere to sign up a new account but nothing worked. So if you can help me, please comment...
  6. What is school or work account and how to sign up for it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is school or work account and how to sign up for it?: I downloaded Minecraft Education Edition and I want to sign in instead of playing demo, but it need a school or work account but I don't have it. I've searched everywhere to sign up a new account but nothing worked. So if you can help me, please comment...
  7. How to sign in without a work or school account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to sign in without a work or school account: After restring my laptop it ask for a work or school account to sign in and I don’t have one and I can’t bypass this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-sign-in-without-a-work-or-school-account/91764a00-db2b-478c-919e-b2a2e048fbb4
  8. Work or School Account Trying to Sign In

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Work or School Account Trying to Sign In: I connected my school Microsoft Account on the Microsoft Office app. I have removed my school account, however, when I use the app, Microsoft 365 tries to have me sign in with my school account. Funny thing is... I'm already signed in with my personal 365 account. I would...
  9. Sign in without school account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign in without school account: My windows 10 laptop keeps prompting me to sign in with my work or school microsoft account, but I don't have one anymore, and this is my laptop not my school's. How do I get it to stop asking me?...
  10. How to stop harrassment to sign in to work or school account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to stop harrassment to sign in to work or school account?: Every day, multiple times per day, this notification appears: [ATTACH] What causes it? Is it from UAB because I activated their Office365 student/employee license? How do I stop it? This is my computer, and I should not be harassed or coerced into signing in (to what?)...