Windows 10: how to show date created column in windows 10

Discus and support how to show date created column in windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how do you show date created column in windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Donald R.Oller, Mar 29, 2022.

1. how to show date created column in windows 10

how do you show date created column in windows 10?

:)

Donald R.Oller, Mar 29, 2022
  2. Berton Win User

Replace Date column with Date Modified

In File Explorer I can right-click a column heading and get a list of choices with Date Modified on it which by default appears when creating a New, Folder. If I click the More at the bottom of that list I find several choices about date with Date [by itself] being the first, Date Modified not there since it's already in use.

how to show date created column in windows 10 [​IMG]

Another point, File Explorer windows will show different column headings based upon the content of the Folders being viewed, e.g. Music will be different from Pictures, etc.

And may be necessary to click the View tab then Options then the resulting View tab and choose Apply to all Folders although it may not always work as desired, I use that to show Details in most all instances of File Explorer.

Berton, Mar 29, 2022
  3. brybautry Win User
    windows 10 files saved to my computer. incorrect dates in the date added, date modified and date created column. wrong dates are applied to all columns.

windows 10 files saved to my computer. incorrect dates in the date added, date modified and date created column. wrong dates are applied to all columns.

brybautry, Mar 29, 2022
  4. how to show date created column in windows 10

Windows 10 date created column

I just migrated my files from an old computer (which was running Windows 10) to a new one by backing the files up on an external hard drive and then copying them to the new computer. That worked fine except all the files show "date modified". So, I then
    added the creation date column but that date is also the same as the modified date. How do I restore the ORIGINAL creation dates on my document files?

OLD AND STUPID, Mar 29, 2022
Thema:

how to show date created column in windows 10

1. how to show date created column in windows 10 - Similar Threads - show date created

2. how to show date created column in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to show date created column in windows 10: how do you show date created column in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-show-date-created-column-in-windows-10/1cb747c5-be51-4640-a9c0-1d2a14820400
  3. how to show date created column in windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to show date created column in windows 10: how do you show date created column in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-show-date-created-column-in-windows-10/1cb747c5-be51-4640-a9c0-1d2a14820400
  4. File Explorer "This PC\Desktop" Date column shows date created with heading "Date" only -...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer "This PC\Desktop" Date column shows date created with heading "Date" only -...: When I open a folder on my Desktop by clicking on the folder icon on the desktop or from File Explorer via This PC\Local Disk C:\Users\[username]\Desktop\Folder\ABC, or pretty much anywhere else except This PC\Desktop the Date column shows Date Modified.If I open it in File...
  5. File Explorer "This PC\Desktop" Date column shows date created with heading "Date" only -...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explorer "This PC\Desktop" Date column shows date created with heading "Date" only -...: When I open a folder on my Desktop by clicking on the folder icon on the desktop or from File Explorer via This PC\Local Disk C:\Users\[username]\Desktop\Folder\ABC, or pretty much anywhere else except This PC\Desktop the Date column shows Date Modified.If I open it in File...
  6. File Explorer "This PC\Desktop" Date column shows date created with heading "Date" only -...

7. dates different for downloaded files in date column.

dates different for downloaded files in date column.: Every time I save a file, the dates column shows different dates for every file previous dates..., my laptop clock is accurate ... How do I resolve the issue???...
  8. Replace Date column with Date Modified

in Windows 10 Support
    Replace Date column with Date Modified: I have a vague recollection that I may have asked this before and sorry if that’s the case, but I can find no trace. i simply want to ensure that when I open either an Explorer folder or an Open or Save As browse window then instead of a column called Date I get Date...
  9. Windows 10: Date, Date Created and Date Modified

Windows 10: Date, Date Created and Date Modified: For what purpose is Date field in File Manager? It was default in my new laptop. I tried to find reason why file date was not changing even though I changed it. I had to contact IT support and they told that Date is wrong field. I couldn't imagine that Date field shows...
  10. date column

in Windows 10 Support
    date column: This morning I updated to the latest BitDefender and while doing so their instructions did not indicate to not select uninstall as the installer would complete this task automatically even though a message did pop up asking me to uninstall. I believe this was the reason for...