Windows 10: How to show complete keyboard on reset this pc screen

Discus and support How to show complete keyboard on reset this pc screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I got the following error:"The instruction at 0x00007FFBC421A14C referenced memory at 0x0000000000000018. The memory could not read.Click on OK to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by marihf, Mar 19, 2022.

1. marihf Win User

How to show complete keyboard on reset this pc screen

Hi,I got the following error:"The instruction at 0x00007FFBC421A14C referenced memory at 0x0000000000000018. The memory could not read.Click on OK to terminate the program"Tried to reset pc, but laptop is not recognizing the keyboard to enter recovery key id. How do I make the keyboard respond to letters? Or how do I completely wipe out windows from this laptop?Thank you,

:)

marihf, Mar 19, 2022
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond How to show complete keyboard on reset this pc screen :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 19, 2022
  3. resetting keyboard symbols

Hi Carol,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to remove English UK and just have the default English US under keyboard input language and check.

Step 1:To keep English US as the default input language and to remove other installed services

a. Type Settings in the search bar and click on the setting symbol on the top right.

b. Click on Time and Languages.

c. Click on Region and Languages.

d. Under the languages tab.

e. Click and Change the language to English US.

Step 2:Use on screen keyboard to type the characters (@, “)

To use on-screen keyboard, follow the steps below.

a. Click on Start; type “On-screen” without quotes and hit Enter.

b. Now check if you’re able to get right characters.

Let us know if it helps or post back for further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Mar 19, 2022
  4. How to show complete keyboard on reset this pc screen

Unable to reset the pc

Hello,

If you are having that message while trying to reset your computer, We suggest you to create an installation media for Windows 10 using Media
    Creation Tool
    and perform a Reset.

Once the installation media is created, follow the steps below:

• Insert the installation media you created, and then restart your PC.
    • On the Install Windows screen, select Repair your computer.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot. From there, you can use Safe Mode. Select
      Advanced Options >Reset This PC>Remove everything.
    • After the reset is complete, check for status.

Give us an update on what happens.

Anthony Cato, Mar 19, 2022
Thema:

How to show complete keyboard on reset this pc screen

1. How to show complete keyboard on reset this pc screen - Similar Threads - show complete keyboard

2. Trying to completely reset a pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to completely reset a pc: I’m trying to completely reset this pc I got off a friend but recovery isn’t showing up in the setting and now every time i turn on the pc it shows recovery but when I try to press any f3 or number they don’t work and I’ve tried using different keyboards but every time it’s...
  3. Trying to completely reset a pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to completely reset a pc: I’m trying to completely reset this pc I got off a friend but recovery isn’t showing up in the setting and now every time i turn on the pc it shows recovery but when I try to press any f3 or number they don’t work and I’ve tried using different keyboards but every time it’s...
  4. Trying to completely reset a pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Need Help Resetting PC using Only Keyboard While Screen is Completely Black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help Resetting PC using Only Keyboard While Screen is Completely Black: Hello everyone,I hope you're all doing well. I recently encountered a problem with my PC, and I'm hoping to get some assistance from this community.By mistake, I deleted a significant number of programs and files on my PC. As a result, my computer froze, and I had to force...
  6. Need Help Resetting PC using Only Keyboard While Screen is Completely Black

Need Help Resetting PC using Only Keyboard While Screen is Completely Black: Hello everyone,I hope you're all doing well. I recently encountered a problem with my PC, and I'm hoping to get some assistance from this community.By mistake, I deleted a significant number of programs and files on my PC. As a result, my computer froze, and I had to force...
  7. Screen is completely white after factory reset completes

Screen is completely white after factory reset completes: Hello, my pc is connected to a screen, not a monitor. I was going to factory reset my pc to get room since my dad had a bunch of data used up before he passed me the computer. So I did the steps of resetting the computer and having a fresh one. After it gets pass the black...
  8. Screen is completely white after factory reset completes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen is completely white after factory reset completes: Hello, my pc is connected to a screen, not a monitor. I was going to factory reset my pc to get room since my dad had a bunch of data used up before he passed me the computer. So I did the steps of resetting the computer and having a fresh one. After it gets pass the black...
  9. How to show complete keyboard on reset this pc screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to show complete keyboard on reset this pc screen: Hi,I got the following error:"The instruction at 0x00007FFBC421A14C referenced memory at 0x0000000000000018. The memory could not read.Click on OK to terminate the program"Tried to reset pc, but laptop is not recognizing the keyboard to enter recovery key id. How do I make...
  10. How to completely reset pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to completely reset pc: I have a large suspicion that my pc has a virus or something similar that I cannot seem to remove. So I've decided to reset my pc so I don't have to worry about all of it. However, I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to computers and tech in general and I'd hope that...