Windows 10: how to show at least 2 users at login screen, computer is registered to Intune

Discus and support how to show at least 2 users at login screen, computer is registered to Intune in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; All the Intune computers show one user, the last logged in one, and Other User. All our users have PINs and this prevents use of the PIN for the 2nd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bob Bogart, Jul 3, 2024.

1. how to show at least 2 users at login screen, computer is registered to Intune

All the Intune computers show one user, the last logged in one, and Other User. All our users have PINs and this prevents use of the PIN for the 2nd user, they need to login with email and pw, because they have to login as Other User first. How can I show 2 users plus Other User at the bottom left of the login screen. I do not want to show all the local user accounts on the machine, just the Intune registered ones.

:)

Bob Bogart, Jul 3, 2024
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 3, 2024
  3. Some windows 11 devices shows as Entra ID registered in Intune

Some devices onboarded to Intune with self deploying Autopilot mode, and now they shows as Entra ID registered in Intune and not Entra ID joined. Why these shows Entra ID registered and how to make them appear Entra ID joined.

DY365-2022, Jul 3, 2024
  4. ATIonion Win User

how to show at least 2 users at login screen, computer is registered to Intune

login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Jul 3, 2024
Thema:

how to show at least 2 users at login screen, computer is registered to Intune

1. how to show at least 2 users at login screen, computer is registered to Intune - Similar Threads - show least users

2. how to show at least 2 users at login screen, computer is registered to Intune

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how to show at least 2 users at login screen, computer is registered to Intune: All the Intune computers show one user, the last logged in one, and Other User. All our users have PINs and this prevents use of the PIN for the 2nd user, they need to login with email and pw, because they have to login as Other User first. How can I show 2 users plus Other...
  3. how to show at least 2 users at login screen, computer is registered to Intune

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to show at least 2 users at login screen, computer is registered to Intune: All the Intune computers show one user, the last logged in one, and Other User. All our users have PINs and this prevents use of the PIN for the 2nd user, they need to login with email and pw, because they have to login as Other User first. How can I show 2 users plus Other...
  4. Other users not showing in user section of login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Other users not showing in user section of login screen: When adding other users to the device, it does not show the users i added to the login screen. I tried restarting and all of that stuff. I cannot figure out why it will not show....
  5. Deleted a user, but still shows user on login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted a user, but still shows user on login screen: I have deleted a user in Windows 10, but when the login screen appears, this user still is coming up first. I have removed the user using the accounts in settings, deleted all the files within the folder directory and tried to use the netplwiz tool from the run command, but...
  6. Deleted a user, but still shows user on login screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleted a user, but still shows user on login screen: I have deleted a user in Windows 10, but when the login screen appears, this user still is coming up first. I have removed the user using the accounts in settings, deleted all the files within the folder directory and tried to use the netplwiz tool from the run command, but...
  7. Deleted a user, but still shows user on login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Other users not showing on login screen

Other users not showing on login screen: I just did a fresh install of Windows 10, and added a second user with admin privileges. Now this second user doesn't show up on the login screen, and so I can't login to that user. How do I fix this?...
  9. User not showing up on login screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    User not showing up on login screen: So, I was playing Black Desert Online when my house had a power outage, after the power came back on and I turned on my PC, the user I was logged into was gone off the windows login screen. I had checked on another user open the computer, and within C:\Users, the folder where...
  10. Why are Intune Users Unable to Login

Why are Intune Users Unable to Login: Good Morning. Our organization has had users unable to login to their Azure AD joined computers after the weekend from 12/4 to 12/8. I personally have helped 3 people rejoin the Azure AD to enable their logins. We're not sure what is happening. The users power up their...