Windows 10: How to scale text size without blurring in Windows 10?

Discus and support How to scale text size without blurring in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello everyone.I changed the scaling from 100% to 125% in Display Settings, some fonts became blur like Windows Defender Firewall with Advanced... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Farshid99, Oct 9, 2024 at 1:52 AM.

1. Farshid99 Win User

How to scale text size without blurring in Windows 10?

Hello everyone.I changed the scaling from 100% to 125% in Display Settings, some fonts became blur like Windows Defender Firewall with Advanced Security Window:100% scale: 125% scale:So, Is there a way to scale texts without blurring?

:)

2. Ryan Pag Win User

Size of TEXT on the Desktops. NOT size of icons) but size of TEXT TEXT TEXT

Hi,

Please follow below steps to change the size of text:

• In the search bar, look for Display settings, then click it.
    • A pop up will appear showing the Display settings.
    • Click on the scale to change the size of text, apps and other items.
    Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

3. Text and graphics size in Windows 10

Hello,

If you're using Windows 10, you can change the size of the text, apps and other items by following these steps:

• Open Control Panel in small icons view.
    • Click on Display.
    • Under Change size of items, you can see some options on how you can change the size of your desktop text, apps and others.
    • You can select Use these display settings to customize your display.
    • You can select Magnifier to temporarily enlarge a portion of your screen.
    • You can select Set a custom scaling level if the neither of the above options is to your liking.

Note: Setting custom scaling level is not recommended since it may cause some unexpected behavior on some displays.

If you need further assistance, let us know.

4. How to scale text size without blurring in Windows 10?

I can't reduce the size of text, apps and items on my windows 10 phone Lumia XL

Hi,

We'll be happy to guide you. There are two ways to adjust the text size:

• Settings > Ease of Access > More options > Text Scaling ( this setting affects the text size for apps ).

• Settings > System > Display > Size of text, apps, and items on this display
      ( this setting affects the overall User Interface scaling of your device ).
    NOTE : If you still cannot resize your text, we suggest you to perform a
    soft reset
    and try the above steps again.

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Thema:

How to scale text size without blurring in Windows 10?

1. How to scale text size without blurring in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - scale text size

2. How to scale text size without blurring in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to scale text size without blurring in Windows 10?: Hello everyone.I changed the scaling from 100% to 125% in Display Settings, some fonts became blur like Windows Defender Firewall with Advanced Security Window:100% scale: 125% scale:Is there a way to scale texts without blurring?...
  3. How to scale text size without blurring in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to scale text size without blurring in Windows 10?: Hello everyone.I changed the scaling from 100% to 125% in Display Settings, some fonts became blur like Windows Defender Firewall with Advanced Security Window:100% scale: 125% scale:Is there a way to scale texts without blurring?...
  4. Windows 11: Increase font size on toolbars, messages without scaling text on websites?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11: Increase font size on toolbars, messages without scaling text on websites?: I'm a website developer and need to find a way to increase font size on toolbars, messages without scaling text on websites. It's too small on average size monitors for me and I generally use a very large monitor, which makes the tiny text especially hard to read.Both 1...
  5. Windows 11: Increase font size on toolbars, messages without scaling text on websites?

Windows 11: Increase font size on toolbars, messages without scaling text on websites?: I'm a website developer and need to find a way to increase font size on toolbars, messages without scaling text on websites. It's too small on average size monitors for me and I generally use a very large monitor, which makes the tiny text especially hard to read.Both 1...
  6. Problems with Win11, text size and scaling!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Win11, text size and scaling!: Hi,I have recently bought a Surface Laptop 5 Windows 11, home edition, and I am working with it for 6-8 hours/day. However, it has a persistent problem with tuning font size:1 – I tuned the “text size” to 150% and the “custom scaling” to 175%, but the text size inside...
  7. Problems with Win11, text size and scaling!

Problems with Win11, text size and scaling!: Hi,I have recently bought a Surface Laptop 5 Windows 11, home edition, and I am working with it for 6-8 hours/day. However, it has a persistent problem with tuning font size:1 – I tuned the “text size” to 150% and the “custom scaling” to 175%, but the text size inside...
  8. Text is blurred in normal Windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Text is blurred in normal Windows: So, I bought this new laptop, which default came with Windows 10. The maximum possible resolution is 1920x1080, and there are some more lower resolutions. Whenever I use a resolution higher than 1366x768, which there is 3 resolutions higher than that, the default text gets...
  9. Text size (not scaling) adjustment for second monitor?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Text size (not scaling) adjustment for second monitor?: Running 1903, and looking to adjust text size for a laptop's external monitor. The text size slider adjusts the text size only for the main display, no matter what screen is selected before adjustment. Is there any way to adjust text size (not scaling) for individual...
  10. Scaling size

in Windows 10 Customization
    Scaling size: We just upgraded to Windows 10 and use TV screen for our monitors. How do I make the scaling size less than 100% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scaling-size/fec43290-93f7-42b0-a5c6-0a811c87a48d