Windows 10: How to restore back the missing registry for HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-20

Discus and support How to restore back the missing registry for HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-20 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How to restore back the missing registry for HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-20? When i run excel program there is a popup message said "Microsoft Office cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Teck Siong Ong, Oct 21, 2024 at 6:17 AM.

1. How to restore back the missing registry for HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-20

How to restore back the missing registry for HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-20? When i run excel program there is a popup message said "Microsoft Office cannot verify the license for this product. You should repair the Office program by using Control Panel." But in excel, Account - the product is activate.

:)

Teck Siong Ong, Oct 21, 2024 at 6:17 AM

2. registry

Thanks for your response. Very careful in the registry for sure, years ago made a mistake and learned quickly. I found that key here: HKEY_CURRENT_USER--Software HKEY_USERS.DEFAULT--Software HKEY_USERS-S-1-5-18--Software
    HKEY_USERS-S-1-5-19--Software HKEY_USERS-S-1-5-20--Software HKEY_USERS-S-1-5-21--1572990873-1965534706-2122650540--Software HKEY_USERS-S-1-5-21--1572990873-1965534706-2122650540_Classes--Software

retiredoldman(2), Oct 21, 2024 at 6:22 AM
  3. jackin Win User
    What is the use of registry HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-1578254605-110864691-382308965-1000\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings \ZoneMap

What is the use of registry:

HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-1578254605-110864691-382308965-1000\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings \ZoneMap

4. Arul_D Win User

How to restore back the missing registry for HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-20

unable to restore favorites in Internet Explorer 11

Hello,

I can understand the inconvenience you have experienced.

I would suggest you to try the steps mentioned below and check if it helps.

How to restore the favorite’s folder in Internet Explorer.

• To open the Registry Editor, click Start.
    • Type regedit into the Start Search field.
    • Press Enter.
    • Find Favorites under the following Registry keys:
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Explorer\Shell folders
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Explorer\User Shell folders

HKEY_USERS\.default\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Explorer\Shell folders

HKEY_USERS\.default\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Explorer\User Shell folders

• Right click it and select Modify. The Edit String dialog will open.
    • Verify that the Value Data field contains the correct location of your Favorites folder. If it does not, enter the right location to restore your missing Favorites folder to Internet Explorer.
    C:\Users\NetID\Favorites

• Close the registry editor.
    • Open Internet Explorer to confirm that your favorites are there.
    Note: This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you
    follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to
    view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:

How to back up and restore the registry in Windows

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Thema:

How to restore back the missing registry for HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-20

1. How to restore back the missing registry for HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-20 - Similar Threads - restore missing registry

2. How to restore back the missing registry for HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-20

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to restore back the missing registry for HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-20: How to restore back the missing registry for HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-20? When i run excel program there is a popup message said "Microsoft Office cannot verify the license for this product. You should repair the Office program by using Control Panel." But in excel, Account - the...
  3. How to restore back the missing registry for HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-20

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to restore back the missing registry for HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-20: How to restore back the missing registry for HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-20? When i run excel program there is a popup message said "Microsoft Office cannot verify the license for this product. You should repair the Office program by using Control Panel." But in excel, Account - the...
  4. How can I create a restore point back to 3/1/22?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I create a restore point back to 3/1/22?: Windows 8.1How can I create a restore point back to 3/1/22? I lost files in March and haven't figured out how to retrieve them. When I try to create a new restore point, it is just for today. How do I go back in time? Thanks - Jim...
  5. How can I create a restore point back to 3/1/22?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I create a restore point back to 3/1/22?: Windows 8.1How can I create a restore point back to 3/1/22? I lost files in March and haven't figured out how to retrieve them. When I try to create a new restore point, it is just for today. How do I go back in time? Thanks - Jim...
  6. How to restore Registry in Win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to restore Registry in Win 10: So my RegBack is empty because of the update 1804 or something, which stopped Reg backups. I need to restore my registry i edited it, but only did what microsoft said, which i find strange. but I don’t have any backups. This corrupted registry is probably what’s disabling me...
  7. Restore back to Jun 1

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Restore back to Jun 1: Restore back to Jun1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-back-to-jun-1/a172cf11-1537-4b70-90e0-608d9b01b5c4
  8. System Restore has been restoring the registry for 7-1/2 hours

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System Restore has been restoring the registry for 7-1/2 hours: ` I have been watching the following for more than 7 hours... What do I do? Thanks! Vince [img] 141410
  9. How can I restore my computer back to 1-1 - 2018

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I restore my computer back to 1-1 - 2018: How can I restore my computer back to 1-1-2018 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-can-i-restore-my-computer-back-to-1-1-2018/fd68bb19-9955-4a6d-98c1-3e5989a53062
  10. How to backup and restore the Windows Registry

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to backup and restore the Windows Registry: Quick Jump What is the registry? Why backup the registry? Wait, can’t I just copy all the files as I would usually do to backup files? Method 1: Backing up and restoring the registry using the Registry Editor (not recommended) Method 2: Backing up the registry using System...