Windows 10: How to remove the News section from Widget?

Discus and support How to remove the News section from Widget? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; As an avid user of the Windows 11 operating system, I appreciate the convenience and functionality offered by the widget panel. However, I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DhananjayPorwal214, Dec 28, 2023.

1. How to remove the News section from Widget?

As an avid user of the Windows 11 operating system, I appreciate the convenience and functionality offered by the widget panel. However, I have recently faced a challenge that affects my user experience significantly. Specifically, I am unable to remove the news section from the widget panel. While I understand that the news section is intended to provide users with relevant and current information, personal preferences and diverse user needs should also be considered. For various reasons, including a desire to streamline my workspace and reduce distractions, I would greatly appreciate the opt

:)

DhananjayPorwal214, Dec 28, 2023
Thema:

How to remove the News section from Widget?

1. How to remove the News section from Widget? - Similar Threads - remove News section

2. How to remove the News section from Widget?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove the News section from Widget?: As an avid user of the Windows 11 operating system, I appreciate the convenience and functionality offered by the widget panel. However, I have recently faced a challenge that affects my user experience significantly. Specifically, I am unable to remove the news section from...
  3. How To Remove News From Weather Widget?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How To Remove News From Weather Widget?: How do I remove all the weird suspicious "news" articles most of them scams, spams, or otherwise untrustworthy from the weather button on the taskbar? I only want to see the weather, I don't want to be advertised to on my desktop. I've been hiding all the sources I can, but...
  4. How To Remove News From Weather Widget?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Remove News From Weather Widget?: How do I remove all the weird suspicious "news" articles most of them scams, spams, or otherwise untrustworthy from the weather button on the taskbar? I only want to see the weather, I don't want to be advertised to on my desktop. I've been hiding all the sources I can, but...
  5. How To Remove News From Weather Widget?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Remove News from widgets board.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove News from widgets board.: Hello, I have a question about the Widgets Board in Windows 11. I would like to remove News/Interests from my Widgets Board, I don't want to remove the button completely I just don't want to see news there....
  7. Remove News from widgets board.

Remove News from widgets board.: Hello, I have a question about the Widgets Board in Windows 11. I would like to remove News/Interests from my Widgets Board, I don't want to remove the button completely I just don't want to see news there....
  8. How do I remove news from the widgets

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove news from the widgets: I seem to be the last person on the planet that views Windows as a productivity too. And it is disappointing to me to see all the news/sports/entertainment/whatever **** filling up the widgets area. That is nothing but a _distraction_ that _impedes_ my productivity. I want...
  9. How do I remove news from the widgets

How do I remove news from the widgets: I seem to be the last person on the planet that views Windows as a productivity too. And it is disappointing to me to see all the news/sports/entertainment/whatever **** filling up the widgets area. That is nothing but a _distraction_ that _impedes_ my productivity. I want...
  10. How to remove the news and interests section?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove the news and interests section?: To whom it may concern,How do I remove the news and interests section on the taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-the-news-and-interests-section/5ad37fb1-ebe1-430e-a4d5-13421cde47d2