Windows 10: How to remove HackTool:Win32/AutoKMS on windows 11

Discus and support How to remove HackTool:Win32/AutoKMS on windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; On 29/9/2024 i installed windows 11 and few days later i got an message saying that there is an hacktool and now i am lost cuz i don't know which file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kee kee1, Oct 4, 2024 at 8:27 PM.

1. kee kee1 Win User

How to remove HackTool:Win32/AutoKMS on windows 11

On 29/9/2024 i installed windows 11 and few days later i got an message saying that there is an hacktool and now i am lost cuz i don't know which file has it cuz i only downloaded OBS, capcut, chrome and roblox app so i don't know which file has it i try to look at up on YouTube it is just for windows 10 not 11, so yeah i kinda need help removing this hacktool on my pc.

:)

2. HackTool: Win32/AutoKMS

I have the same problem with the HackTool: Win32/AutoKMS

EvangelosDenaxas, Oct 4, 2024 at 8:28 PM
  3. HackTool: Win32/AutoKMS

HI EvangelosDenaxas,

The malware (HackTool: Win32/AutoKM S) has now been removed from this PC. When I reinstalled Norton 360 Premier, I ran a full scan and when I examined the results, I found that the malware had been quarantined and that my PC did not have any other threats.
    Two day later, I ran another full scan and no threats present on the PC. I reviewed Norton app's history and it revealed that "HackTool: Win32/AutoKMS" was removed.

4. How to remove HackTool:Win32/AutoKMS on windows 11

HackTool: Win32/AutoKMS

Hello

The computer was returned from the repair shop last Saturday. I immediately “Reset” the PC. After the “Reset, I ran a full scan on the computer using Windows Defender; the results showed that “HackTool: Win32/AutoKMS” was quarantined.

Before the computer crashed, I was using Norton 360 as my anti-virus program . I have a Norton 360 Anti-Virus subscription that I have paid for. I decided to reinstall Norton 360. After the installation I ran a full scan
    using the Norton app. The results were that Norton 360 also shows “HackTool: Win32/AutoKMS” is quarantined.

Otherwise, the PC is operating properly, with some exceptions, operations are very slow, and web pages frequently freeze, Outlook.com will not open using IE, and Windows Update took eight hours to download and install the updates. Because
    I am having the same exceptions on my other PC, I think that the cause of the problem might be my IP.

Thema:

How to remove HackTool:Win32/AutoKMS on windows 11

1. How to remove HackTool:Win32/AutoKMS on windows 11 - Similar Threads - remove HackTool Win32

2. How to remove HackTool:Win32/AutoKMS on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove HackTool:Win32/AutoKMS on windows 11: On 29/9/2024 i installed windows 11 and few days later i got an message saying that there is an hacktool and now i am lost cuz i don't know which file has it cuz i only downloaded OBS, capcut, chrome and roblox app so i don't know which file has it i try to look at up on...
  3. Microsoft Defender flags the VB.net EXE for Win32/AutoKMS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Defender flags the VB.net EXE for Win32/AutoKMS: The VB.Net Exe is getting flagged for HackTool:Win32/AutoKMS: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-defender-flags-the-vbnet-exe-for/22d6ee3b-8975-4303-b9c3-69dd82a38f8c
  4. Microsoft Defender flags the VB.net EXE for Win32/AutoKMS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Defender flags the VB.net EXE for Win32/AutoKMS: The VB.Net Exe is getting flagged for HackTool:Win32/AutoKMS: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-defender-flags-the-vbnet-exe-for/22d6ee3b-8975-4303-b9c3-69dd82a38f8c
  5. Microsoft Defender flags the VB.net EXE for Win32/AutoKMS

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Problem Removing HackTool:Win32/AutoKMS

Problem Removing HackTool:Win32/AutoKMS: I have this thing called "HackTool:Win32/AutoKMS" And I've found it in virus & threat protection.I tried deleting it but it doesn't work. It comes back.Please, I need to know how to delete it fully[Original Title: HackTool:Win32/AutoKMS]...
  7. How to remove HackTool:Win32/AutoKMS?

How to remove HackTool:Win32/AutoKMS?: Greetings,Having carried out the Microsoft Safety Scanner, I still have parts of HackTool:Win32/AutoKMS that as not removed.Kindly assist in removing it totally.Thanks[Original Title: HackTool:Win32/AutoKMS]...
  8. How to Remove HackTool:Win32/AutoKMS?

How to Remove HackTool:Win32/AutoKMS?: HackTool:Win32/AutoKMS please help me to solve this issue [Original Title: HackTool:Win32/AutoKMS] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-remove-hacktoolwin32autokms/05f3658b-1dc0-4732-97c9-b9dcacf53b55
  9. HackTool: Win32 / AutoKMS No puedo eliminar este virus

HackTool: Win32 / AutoKMS No puedo eliminar este virus: AYUDA!! No puedo eliminar este virus detectado: HackTool: Win32 / AutoKMS. Le doy a quitar y no pasa nada, sale que aún existe esa amenaza en mi ordenador; ¿Qué puedo hacer, por favor?...
  10. How to remove malware HackTool:Win32/AutoKMS

How to remove malware HackTool:Win32/AutoKMS: Hello, mi windows defender showed that a malware HackTool:Win32/AutoKMS had been found. I deleted every application that could have caused it, but i won't go away. I would like to know what to do next...