Windows 10: How to remove custom icons

Discus and support How to remove custom icons in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I installed custom icons 1. image but I wan't to get rid of them, how?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Efe DURSUN, Oct 28, 2024 at 8:57 AM.

1. How to remove custom icons

I installed custom icons 1. image but I wan't to get rid of them, how?

:)

2. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

3. W1zzard Win User
    How to remove the icons after uninstal(deleting) gpu-z from notification area?

The issue is that there is no mechanism to remove individual icons from that list.

Only clear the whole list (which is what your VBS script does).

All programs have the same issue

4. How to remove custom icons

Safely Remove Icon never disapear

There's a very simple solution- just right click the toolbar > Properties > tick hide inactive icons > Customize > then select the safely remove icons as always hide.

theonetruewill, Oct 28, 2024 at 9:01 AM
Thema:

How to remove custom icons

1. How to remove custom icons - Similar Threads - remove custom icons

2. How to remove custom icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove custom icons: I installed custom icons 1. image but I wan't to get rid of them, how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-custom-icons/1c178cce-fa8d-4a78-8b8c-e5005335aa8d
  3. How can I remove the existing icon and show only custom icon in the status column for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove the existing icon and show only custom icon in the status column for...: How can I remove the existing icon and show only custom icon in the status column for dehydrated file .Currently when I am trying to display custom icon multiple icon are getting displayed....
  4. How can I remove the existing icon and show only custom icon in the status column for...

How can I remove the existing icon and show only custom icon in the status column for...: How can I remove the existing icon and show only custom icon in the status column for dehydrated file .Currently when I am trying to display custom icon multiple icon are getting displayed....
  5. how to change the icons and customize the icons in win11 taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change the icons and customize the icons in win11 taskbar: subject https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-icons-and-customize-the-icons-in/6f2f0f3b-9b73-49df-9126-4ee98e445cdd
  6. how to change the icons and customize the icons in win11 taskbar

how to change the icons and customize the icons in win11 taskbar: subject https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-icons-and-customize-the-icons-in/6f2f0f3b-9b73-49df-9126-4ee98e445cdd
  7. How to remove icons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove icons: Hey I have a lot of icons of like games files and stuff and I would like to remove them from the desktop without deleting the whole app. submitted by /u/AweCookies [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i69cf0/how_to_remove_icons/
  8. Media player icon over custom .mp4 icon can it be removed and how

in Windows 10 Support
    Media player icon over custom .mp4 icon can it be removed and how: Okay here's what is going on. I downloaded a few anime episodes from a anime called The Ancient Magus Bride". The file icons look bad I want to change them all to a cover art. But once I change to cover art I have this problem with the orange "VLC Media Player Icon". Is...
  9. How to customize Bluetooth tray icon?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to customize Bluetooth tray icon?: Hi. I wanna know what process, or what file handles the Bluetooth tray icon on the taskbar tray. So I could break open it on Resource Hacker, replace the 16x16 icon with Windows 10 MDL style icon so instead of this Blue solid color, it's inline with the MDL tray icon style of...
  10. how do you customize icons?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do you customize icons?: How does one go about customizing the icons for file types such as .html, .php, .jpg, .gif, .psd, etc...? There was an option in win 7 with a "File Type" tab that listed all the file extensions and allowed you to change the icons. I did try using regedit and change the...