Windows 10: HOW TO RECOVER WINDOWS 10 MAIL PASSWORDS

Discus and support HOW TO RECOVER WINDOWS 10 MAIL PASSWORDS in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; IN WINDOWS MAIL I LOST THE PASSWORD FOR MY *** Email address is removed for privacy *** account... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Nibbie1, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Nibbie1 Win User

HOW TO RECOVER WINDOWS 10 MAIL PASSWORDS

IN WINDOWS MAIL I LOST THE PASSWORD FOR MY *** Email address is removed for privacy *** account

:)

Nibbie1, Oct 29, 2019

2. recover folder from windows live mail

Hi I formatted my hard drive and installed win 7 64bit and I forgot to copy my private folder from Windows Live Mail is there any way to recover it.

cookiemonster, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. HOW TO RECOVER WINDOWS 10 MAIL PASSWORDS :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Kari Win User

windows 10 MAIL

HOW TO RECOVER WINDOWS 10 MAIL PASSWORDS [​IMG]
    Note Please notice: This is how it should work, in theory. However I have not tested this method and post this only as a non-tested idea.

When you sign in to Windows with an MS account and you have set that account up in the Mail app, you cannot delete the account. You can delete all other mail accounts in Mail app but not the first, initial account when signing in with an MS account.

In theory, this workaround should work and achieve what you want to, remove the IMAP account and set it up as a POP3 account:
    1. Enable POP3 for your Outlook.com / Hotmail.com email account, link in Cliff's post
    2. If you have set up the Two Step Verification for your Outlook.com / Hotmail.com account you need to set up an app password for that account account at https://account.live.com/proofs/Manage:

HOW TO RECOVER WINDOWS 10 MAIL PASSWORDS [​IMG]
    3. Switch to a local account (tutorial)
    4. Delete the IMAP account from the Mail app (tutorial, Option Two). When signed in to Windows with a local account you can delete even the initial mail account from Mail app, something not allowed when signed in with an MS account
    5. Set up your account as POP3 account (tutorial, Option One Step 13). Notice that if you have set up the Two Step Verification you need to use the app password set up in step 2 above instead of your real Outlook.com / Hotmail.com password; your Outlook.com / Hotmail.com password will still be what it is, it remains the same, but Windows Mail app cannot use that password if the Outlook.com / Hotmail.com account is set up as POP3 account and it is using the Two Step Verification. In that case it needs the so called app password
    6. Switch back to MS account (tutorial)

That's it. From this Microsoft help page you can find the required POP3 and SMTP servers: Set up an email app with Outlook.com - Outlook.com Help

Thema:

1. HOW TO RECOVER WINDOWS 10 MAIL PASSWORDS - Similar Threads - RECOVER MAIL PASSWORDS

2. How to recover windows live mail password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover windows live mail password: How to recover windowd live mail password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-windows-live-mail-password/30ec8832-3138-4741-b7a6-46e33a172a9b
  3. How to recover windows live mail password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to recover windows live mail password: How to recover windowd live mail password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-windows-live-mail-password/30ec8832-3138-4741-b7a6-46e33a172a9b
  4. How to recover windows 10 password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover windows 10 password: My dell vostro 2605 password is forgotten I also haven’t made a backup drive folder so I tried retting pc but in advanced options reset pc wasn’t visible there was only startup options I guess it was because earlier my pc was infected by virus so if I used a bootable usb will...
  5. How to recover windows 10 password

How to recover windows 10 password: My dell vostro 2605 password is forgotten I also haven’t made a backup drive folder so I tried retting pc but in advanced options reset pc wasn’t visible there was only startup options I guess it was because earlier my pc was infected by virus so if I used a bootable usb will...
  6. How to recover windows 10 password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. How to recover window 10 mail password?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to recover window 10 mail password?: I have gotten a mail client now and I need to recover the password in the default email. Is there a way to do this? My host keep redirecting me to a link that I cannot answer those question. [ATTACH]...
  8. Recovering password on Microsoft Mail

Recovering password on Microsoft Mail: Good day I changed a password on my one email account which is linked to my Mail app. I updated the password on the app but completely forgot what the password is so cannot log into the mail any other way than the mail. Is there any was to recover the password from the...
  9. How do I recover the password on Live Mail?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I recover the password on Live Mail?: How do I recover the password on Live Mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-recover-the-password-on-live-mail/f2efdc4c-0adb-426f-afea-9368ba6b5b7e
  10. how to recover password windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how to recover password windows 10: so my kids computer is all screw up he cant turn it off or reboot because he forgot his windows 10 password to log on he has all his games this and that on there what software tool would we use to get his password recoverd? i know it can be done just dont know what to use i...