Windows 10: How to play Barbie Riding club PC CD game on windows 10

Discus and support How to play Barbie Riding club PC CD game on windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently bought the game on ebay to relive some childhood fun, but I can't get it to play? It seems to install correctly but when I open to play it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Navarrov27, Jul 24, 2021.

1. How to play Barbie Riding club PC CD game on windows 10

I recently bought the game on ebay to relive some childhood fun, but I can't get it to play? It seems to install correctly but when I open to play it the screen is black and the game is small and non responsive and I can't get past the screen that says riding club, the game has a feature that let's ur horse appear in your desktop, this feature works perfectly but the actual game can't be played? I'm not super savvy so plz helpThe game was made in 1998 and says its compatible with windows 95 is minimum requirement I've tried the properties compatability thing but no luckHere's some images to ge

:)

Navarrov27, Jul 24, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 24, 2021
  3. Can't play my pes13 game on my windows 10 professional PC desktop

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to play game.

I will certainly help you with this.

Did you check the game compatibility with Windows 10?

I would suggest you to go through the below steps:

Steps: Try to run the program in compatibility mode:

• Right click on the game icon through which you launch the game.

• Click on properties.

• Click on compatibility tab.

• Check the box, run this program in compatibility mode and select the previous operating system.

• Click on apply and then ok.

I hope this helps. Please post back with the status of the issue and we will be glad to assist you further.

Shubham Chaubey, Jul 24, 2021
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

How to play Barbie Riding club PC CD game on windows 10

CD plays one disc incorrectly

For us to isolate the issue, we would like to clarify if you were referring to another computer when you said
    "The CD plays fine elsewhere so it is OK." on your first post. If so, is it both running Windows 10 version?

To identify the exact reason why the issue is happening, we suggest playing the disc manually using the steps below:

• Type File Explorer on Cortana/Search bar, then click it.
    • On the File Explorer window, click This PC.
    • Right-click on the CD drive then, click Open.
      How to play Barbie Riding club PC  CD game on windows 10 7415d552-8599-4d63-8121-16dc57c5d669.png
    • The music files will show up, choose a certain music to play.

Let us know if the music will respond accordingly.

Mayra Aqu, Jul 24, 2021
Thema:

How to play Barbie Riding club PC CD game on windows 10

1. How to play Barbie Riding club PC CD game on windows 10 - Similar Threads - play Barbie Riding

2. Playing CD games on widows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing CD games on widows 10: My dad just found a ton of old cd games like Hitman codename 47. He brought home a cd player for pc and I spent hours trying to figure out how to download them. Can someone tell me how?...
  3. window 10 play cd

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    window 10 play cd: cd but dose not work for sound https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-play-cd/2e446cdf-3d74-4e9a-b120-86597fb05bcc
  4. cd to play in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cd to play in windows 10: I can not get a cd to play in windows 10. Have tried taking media player off and putting back on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cd-to-play-in-windows-10/aa0b47f3-228e-4d65-b932-1f7135563817
  5. cd game won't play

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cd game won't play: I installed scrabble from a disc and I checked to be sure it installed and it did. But, when I click on it, it won't play. Is there anything I can do to Windows 10 to make it play ? My computer with Windows 7 was stolen and it's what I played scrabble on, now I can't buy a...
  6. Sandstrom External DVD/CD will not play PC games

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sandstrom External DVD/CD will not play PC games: It plays DVD games but not PC games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sandstrom-external-dvdcd-will-not-play-pc-games/86cda545-6c64-41d7-a842-64edc7d28ae4
  7. Playing pc games on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing pc games on windows 10: Why can't i play my old pc games now I have windows 10. They used to play ok on Vista and windows 7. Wish I didn't have windows 10 now. Hate it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playing-pc-games-on-windows-10/56f44db8-729b-4d3a-9d89-605423f4c421
  8. How to play old pc games on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to play old pc games on windows 10: hi i am just wondering how i can play old pc games on my windows 10 gaming pc, it's games like resident evil 1 1996 version and so on!, i have a steam account and i can get certain old games on it but not all!, so is there any suggestions where i can get alot of old games...
  9. Playing CD's on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Playing CD's on windows 10: How do I initialise my E drive to play CD'S? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playing-cds-on-windows-10/fad2ea29-e65d-45c9-a27a-cd2abeeb069f
  10. How to get ride of Unofficial Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to get ride of Unofficial Windows 10: I have installed an unofficial version of windows 10 and i have no control of my computer. I tried to install official version of win 10 but i was not able to do so i tried to do using bios but i can not access to bios or cannot enable bios from advanced setup.Canany one now...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. are Barbie games playable on Windows 11