Windows 10: how to pin folder C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs to taskbar in windows 11

Discus and support how to pin folder C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs to taskbar in windows 11 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In Windows Server OS you have the option to create a "New toolbar" by right-clicking the taskbar and selecting "New toolbar..." from the option... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jan Graarud1, Oct 28, 2024 at 11:27 AM.

1. how to pin folder C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs to taskbar in windows 11

In Windows Server OS you have the option to create a "New toolbar" by right-clicking the taskbar and selecting "New toolbar..." from the option "Toolbars". Then You can choose to point to the folder "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs" to get a CLEAN, alternate start menu - giving a hierarchical view of installed programs, instead of the "dynamic"/ever-changing mess that is presented in Windows 11.I believe this option was also available in Windows 10, and I really miss it...

:)

Thema:

how to pin folder C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs to taskbar in windows 11

1. how to pin folder C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs to taskbar in windows 11 - Similar Threads - pin folder ProgramDataMicrosoftWindowsStart

2. how to pin folder C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs to taskbar in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to pin folder C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs to taskbar in windows 11: In Windows Server OS you have the option to create a "New toolbar" by right-clicking the taskbar and selecting "New toolbar..." from the option "Toolbars". Then You can choose to point to the folder "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs" to get a CLEAN,...
  3. how to pin folder C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs to taskbar in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to pin folder C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs to taskbar in windows 11: In Windows Server OS you have the option to create a "New toolbar" by right-clicking the taskbar and selecting "New toolbar..." from the option "Toolbars". Then You can choose to point to the folder "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs" to get a CLEAN,...
  4. How to pin shortcuts to taskbar in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to pin shortcuts to taskbar in Windows 11?: In Windows 10, I was able to drag a file such as Excel and drop it on the pinned Excel app on the taskbar, and it would stay as a shortcut to that file by right-clicking on top of the pinned app, would bring all the pinned shortcuts for that app. However, I’m not able to do...
  5. How to pin shortcuts to taskbar in Windows 11?

How to pin shortcuts to taskbar in Windows 11?: In Windows 10, I was able to drag a file such as Excel and drop it on the pinned Excel app on the taskbar, and it would stay as a shortcut to that file by right-clicking on top of the pinned app, would bring all the pinned shortcuts for that app. However, I’m not able to do...
  6. Windows 11 - Pin folders to taskbar / system tray

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Pin folders to taskbar / system tray: I've recently upgraded to Windows from 10 to 11. With Windows 10 I had a couple of folders pinned to my taskbar, on the right hand next to the system tray. However in Windows 11 this doesn't seem to be possible. Is there a way to do this? Am I missing something, or this...
  7. Windows 11 - Pin folders to taskbar / system tray

Windows 11 - Pin folders to taskbar / system tray: I've recently upgraded to Windows from 10 to 11. With Windows 10 I had a couple of folders pinned to my taskbar, on the right hand next to the system tray. However in Windows 11 this doesn't seem to be possible. Is there a way to do this? Am I missing something, or this...
  8. How to pin a Folder or Drive to the Taskbar in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to pin a Folder or Drive to the Taskbar in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Windows 10 by default allows all the apps to pin to the Taskbar. Pinning a program to the Taskbar is easy in Windows 10; simply […] This article How to pin a Folder or Drive to the Taskbar in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. Pinning folders on taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pinning folders on taskbar: So I'm not sure if this has been asked or resolved yet, but when I want to pin a specific folder onto my taskbar, it instead pins it to the File Explorer for some reason. For example, if I drag and drop the Downloads folder onto my taskbar, it creates a File Explorer button....
  10. Custom folder pinned to taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    Custom folder pinned to taskbar?: Is there a way to pin one or more folders to the taskbar? I know I can access it through the file explorer's jumplist but this involves too many clicks, and I like to be able to access my Downloads and Dropbox folder from the task bar, not the start menu. Or at least if...