Windows 10: How to permanently disable Windows 11 "efficiency mode"?

Discus and support How to permanently disable Windows 11 "efficiency mode"? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; New system"Efficiency Mode" to OFFSettings to maximize performance.Opened Edge with 9 tabs, used for 15 minutes every tab19 tabs and processes in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lawrence Simpson1, Aug 1, 2023.

1. How to permanently disable Windows 11 "efficiency mode"?

New system"Efficiency Mode" to OFFSettings to maximize performance.Opened Edge with 9 tabs, used for 15 minutes every tab19 tabs and processes in "Efficiency Mode"Types question30 tabs and processes in "Efficiency Mode"Windows STOPPEDUnable to change tabs or programs The anti efficiency mode is severely disrupting system performance.WHY?How do I STOP this?

:)

Lawrence Simpson1, Aug 1, 2023
  2. kevinTOC Win User

Cannot disable efficiency mode on Firefox.

I cannot disable efficiency mode for firefox.

How do I permanently disable this feature for Firefox? The option to do so is greyed out in the task manager. For other programs, efficiency mode can be enabled and disabled, but not for Firefox, which is also the only program to be in efficiency mode. I do not want my browser to run unnecessarily poorly.

kevinTOC, Aug 1, 2023
  3. A way to permanently set efficiency mode for an app ?

i am using OneNote for Windows 10 on my Surface Pro 7. when i set efficiency mode for OneNote Win 10 or any other App, efficiency mode is turned off for the app when i close it and open it again. the same thing happens with the CPU affinity settings of apps in the task manager. Is this an intentional behavior ? is there any way to permanently set the cpu affinity or efficiency mode for apps in Windows 11 ?

Borben2134, Aug 1, 2023
  4. How to permanently disable Windows 11 "efficiency mode"?

How to disable Airplane mode permanently on Windows 10?

Hi Hunky,

As you are facing issues with turning on or off Airplane on your device, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know if you have made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?

The option you are looking for to permanently disable Airplane mode is unfortunately not available.

Let us try few of the below troubleshooting steps to disable Airplane mode and check if it helps.

Step 1: To turn off Airplane mode from Settings and check.

• Press Windows key, click on Settings
      from the left pane.
    • Click on Network & Internet.
    • Under Airplane mode turn it off and check.

Step 2: To Turn On or Off Airplane Mode in Network Notification Area Icon

• Click on the Network icon in the taskbar notification area.

• Click on the Airplane mode button to toggle on or off.

Step 3: To Turn On or Off Airplane Mode in Action Center

• Open Action Center by clicking Windows + A keys from keyboard.

• Click on the Airplane mode quick action button to toggle on or off.

If the settings are not refining, this issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ missing system files.

Step 4: I suggest you to run SFC scan and check if it helps.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. If a
    Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with updated status of disabling the Airplane mode for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 1, 2023
Thema:

How to permanently disable Windows 11 "efficiency mode"?

1. How to permanently disable Windows 11 "efficiency mode"? - Similar Threads - permanently disable efficiency

2. How to disable efficiency mode on windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable efficiency mode on windows 11?: I update my windows to windows 11 two days ago, and there occure issures after that, one of this is I cannot watch videos, they always freezs, the problem is not about my internet, I was watching videos normal two days ago, I think this problem is because of efficiency mode,...
  3. How to disable efficiency mode on windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable efficiency mode on windows 11?: I update my windows to windows 11 two days ago, and there occure issures after that, one of this is I cannot watch videos, they always freezs, the problem is not about my internet, I was watching videos normal two days ago, I think this problem is because of efficiency mode,...
  4. How do I disable Efficiency Mode Permanently?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable Efficiency Mode Permanently?: Each time effeciency mode is active, it kills any tabls that I have open and there is no way to activate the tabs without closing and I lose a lot of information. This is by far the worst feature of anything that Microsoft has come up with. If this feature cannot offer a user...
  5. How do I disable Efficiency Mode Permanently?

How do I disable Efficiency Mode Permanently?: Each time effeciency mode is active, it kills any tabls that I have open and there is no way to activate the tabs without closing and I lose a lot of information. This is by far the worst feature of anything that Microsoft has come up with. If this feature cannot offer a user...
  6. How to Permanantly activate Efficiency Mode to all processes in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Permanantly activate Efficiency Mode to all processes in windows 11?: Hi,How to Permanantly activate Efficiency Mode to all processes/applications in windows 11?My Windows Specification as follows:-Edition == Windows 11 Home Single Language Version == 22H2 Installed on == ‎02/‎12/‎2022 OS build == 22621.2715 Experience == Windows Feature...
  7. How to Permanantly activate Efficiency Mode to all processes in windows 11?

How to Permanantly activate Efficiency Mode to all processes in windows 11?: Hi,How to Permanantly activate Efficiency Mode to all processes/applications in windows 11?My Windows Specification as follows:-Edition == Windows 11 Home Single Language Version == 22H2 Installed on == ‎02/‎12/‎2022 OS build == 22621.2715 Experience == Windows Feature...
  8. How to disable efficiency mode permanently?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable efficiency mode permanently?: Over the past few days, I have been experiencing issues with both Chrome and Edge. They automatically stop working, leaving me unable to perform any tasks on these browsers. This problem often occurs when I am working on something important, causing a great deal of...
  9. How to disable efficiency mode permanently?

How to disable efficiency mode permanently?: Over the past few days, I have been experiencing issues with both Chrome and Edge. They automatically stop working, leaving me unable to perform any tasks on these browsers. This problem often occurs when I am working on something important, causing a great deal of...
  10. How to permanently disable Windows 11 "efficiency mode"?

How to permanently disable Windows 11 "efficiency mode"?: New system"Efficiency Mode" to OFFSettings to maximize performance.Opened Edge with 9 tabs, used for 15 minutes every tab19 tabs and processes in "Efficiency Mode"Types question30 tabs and processes in "Efficiency Mode"Windows STOPPEDUnable to change tabs or programs The anti...