Windows 10: How to merge one partition or allocated space from one Disk to another Disk?

Discus and support How to merge one partition or allocated space from one Disk to another Disk? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello,I have two hard drives, one SSD and other HDD which means two disks. I wanted to know if it's possible to move a partition from Disk 1 to Disk 0... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by taha shameli, Aug 14, 2024.

1. How to merge one partition or allocated space from one Disk to another Disk?

Hello,I have two hard drives, one SSD and other HDD which means two disks. I wanted to know if it's possible to move a partition from Disk 1 to Disk 0 to extend a partition in Disk 0 and how to do it if it's possible.

:)

taha shameli, Aug 14, 2024
  2. oscure Win User

Disk partitions, allocated space

Need help moving allocated space from one disk to another.

I have a picture of the partitions if that helps

oscure, Aug 14, 2024
  3. Disk partitions, allocated space

If you want to merge disk space of Disk 0 with 1, sorry that is not possible. They are different hard drives. You cannot merge space of different hard drives.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Aug 14, 2024
  4. How to merge one partition or allocated space from one Disk to another Disk?

Disk partitions, allocated space

Hello,

Refer Part 2 of this guide for merging disk partitions:

https://www.kapilarya.com/how-to-split-and-merg...

Let us know if this helps!

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Kapil Arya [Directly], Aug 14, 2024
Thema:

How to merge one partition or allocated space from one Disk to another Disk?

1. How to merge one partition or allocated space from one Disk to another Disk? - Similar Threads - merge partition allocated

2. How to merge one partition or allocated space from one Disk to another Disk?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to merge one partition or allocated space from one Disk to another Disk?: Hello,I have two hard drives, one SSD and other HDD which means two disks. I wanted to know if it's possible to move a partition from Disk 1 to Disk 0 to extend a partition in Disk 0 and how to do it if it's possible....
  3. How to merge one partition or allocated space from one Disk to another Disk?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to merge one partition or allocated space from one Disk to another Disk?: Hello,I have two hard drives, one SSD and other HDD which means two disks. I wanted to know if it's possible to move a partition from Disk 1 to Disk 0 to extend a partition in Disk 0 and how to do it if it's possible....
  4. How to allocate space on one disk to another disk to extend the C:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to allocate space on one disk to another disk to extend the C:: My laptop came with 1TB of space but the majority of it is in the D: drive. I have tried looking everywhere for how to extend the C drive. These are the things I've tried to do/ looked at doing:-I can't extend the partition because the space is on disk 1 whereas C: is on disk...
  5. How to allocate space on one disk to another disk to extend the C:

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to allocate space on one disk to another disk to extend the C:: My laptop came with 1TB of space but the majority of it is in the D: drive. I have tried looking everywhere for how to extend the C drive. These are the things I've tried to do/ looked at doing:-I can't extend the partition because the space is on disk 1 whereas C: is on disk...
  6. How to allocate space on one disk to another disk to extend the C:

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Allocating Disk Space

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Allocating Disk Space: I allocated 1 terabyte to PopOS but I decided I don't like it much. How do I reallocate the space back to windows? submitted by /u/Lawfulness_Negative [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k102ok/allocating_disk_space/
  8. Unable to allocate or merge the unallocated disk space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to allocate or merge the unallocated disk space: i installed ubuntu with windows like in a dual boot setup after sometime i didn't required it so i deleted ubuntu and removed the dual boot... now when i try to reclaim the partition of around 45 GB to be used for ubuntu i am neither able to merge it with my main data drive...
  9. hard disk with two partitions and with one unidentified space

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hard disk with two partitions and with one unidentified space: Dear sirs, hard disk has three volumes , two are recognized as assigned partitions , third one is unidentified space ,and not possible to access and select any option. There is an empy space only with a question mark. Is there any possibility to correct and have...
  10. Moving the System partition from one disk to another

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Moving the System partition from one disk to another: Hello everybody, I'm having an issue with the setup of my Windows 10 computer. I'm pretty lost right now. A few months ago, I've installed a fresh copy of Windows 10 in disk 0 (SSD). Because I had several work files, during installation I've maintained an old disk also...