Windows 10: how to make albums in photos, I want to group photos and send them to friends. can I make...

Discus and support how to make albums in photos, I want to group photos and send them to friends. can I make... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can I make albums that organize my photos and then send an album to an email?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bill Gertz, Dec 19, 2023.

1. how to make albums in photos, I want to group photos and send them to friends. can I make...

How can I make albums that organize my photos and then send an album to an email?

:)

Bill Gertz, Dec 19, 2023
  2. vkuutila Win User

Organizing photo albums on HERE Technologies | The world's #1 location platform

I made new album and send couple of photos there. I published the album to my friend. Works ok.

Before that I sent some photos to share and I see them on page "All media".

Two issues:

• I found no means to organize the photos. I cannot move photos from "All Media" album to the published sub album.
    • When I send the photo from my phone (5800), the photo goes straight to the album "All media". I would like to assign the photos to the sub album which is published to my friend. I have found no way to send the photo to the sub album.
      • IS THERE MEANS TO ASSIGN THE PHOTO DIRECTLY TO THE SUB ALBUMS?

Thanks for your help, Vesa

vkuutila, Dec 19, 2023
  3. Ben N Win User
    Why did the photos app auto-create a random photo album?

The automatic album creation is a new feature:

(Source: Microsoft documentation.) It didn't add all the photos taken on that date because it thought some were too similar to others:

Date and time are definitely taken into account when grouping the photos; a CNET article suggests there might be more complex logic too:

The location would be determined from information embedded in the picture by the device that took it.

Concerning the uninvited appearance of the app: That seems to be a bug experienced by many people with the management of Universal app processes. For some, it's caused by a certain version of DisplayFusion.

Ben N, Dec 19, 2023
  4. how to make albums in photos, I want to group photos and send them to friends. can I make...

Windows 10 Photo app. How to send or share Albums to Facebook?

Just started playing with Photos app Wndows 10.

Learned how to make my own albums and choose cover page and title the album.

Want to share, or send, to Facebook.

Already know how to make albums on Facebook.

Thought, perhaps wrongly, I could make albums in Photo app

Then send or share to FB.

When I try to share a single photo from Photo App, there's a "share" button on the task bar

Click that, it says, get an app from the store

Went through those steps to choose a FB app, closed, shut down, restarted.

Still not able to share from Photo App.

Suggestions welcome.

Thank you.

Karuna Jai, Dec 19, 2023
Thema:

how to make albums in photos, I want to group photos and send them to friends. can I make...

1. how to make albums in photos, I want to group photos and send them to friends. can I make... - Similar Threads - albums photos group

2. how to make albums in photos, I want to group photos and send them to friends. can I make...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to make albums in photos, I want to group photos and send them to friends. can I make...: How can I make albums that organize my photos and then send an album to an email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-albums-in-photos-i-want-to-group/1ec5fd77-8106-423b-ad2b-7a3ee25a511f
  3. How to stop Microsoft photo app from making photos in an album into a slideshow and only...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop Microsoft photo app from making photos in an album into a slideshow and only...: How do I stop Microsoft 10/photo app version 2021.21090.10008.0 from turning photos in an album into a slideshow? I did not create a slideshow & I do not want a slideshow! I only want to view INDIVIDUAL photos. There are no click through arrows or way to stop the slideshow...
  4. How to stop Microsoft photo app from making photos in an album into a slideshow and only...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stop Microsoft photo app from making photos in an album into a slideshow and only...: How do I stop Microsoft 10/photo app version 2021.21090.10008.0 from turning photos in an album into a slideshow? I did not create a slideshow & I do not want a slideshow! I only want to view INDIVIDUAL photos. There are no click through arrows or way to stop the slideshow...
  5. How can i make album art fuller?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can i make album art fuller?: Ok so im not entirely sure how to ask this. but ive noticed when organizing my music that some of the album art isn't full sized vs others. How can i make the album art "full sized" like on the other folder icon?...
  6. Can Photos stop making video previews of my albums?

Can Photos stop making video previews of my albums?: When I want look at photos in an album I don't want a video preview with annoying music, can I turn them off permanently? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-photos-stop-making-video-previews-of-my-albums/8d8649ee-d3a9-420d-bc44-c8827cb0b28f
  7. How do I make a photo smaller

How do I make a photo smaller: How do I make a photo smaller https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-a-photo-smaller/d4567548-355f-4e37-895d-ac31795ec426
  8. Photos are all icons, how to make them thumbnails?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos are all icons, how to make them thumbnails?: I called HP for help and after the tech took control of my laptop, everything was worse than before. All of my photo thumbnails are now just an icon and I have to click on each icon to see what the photo is. How can I get my thumbnails back? There is not a choice of...
  9. I want my photo albums back

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I want my photo albums back: I dislike a new Photo App because I cannot find my photos. I don’t want my photos stored according to the place, time or people. Previously I had them in albums. Can I get my albums back? Photo Gallery program was really better....
  10. Sort photos the way I want them, and make them stay that way

in Windows 10 Support
    Sort photos the way I want them, and make them stay that way: How can I sort my photos and make them stay the way I want them to in a folder. On Windows 7 I downloaded something from the 7 forum that allowed me to sort them in my chosen order and they stayed that way, ONLY on my desktop! How can I do it in Windows 10?????? 70037