Windows 10: How to install windows 11 on a new computer ?

Discus and support How to install windows 11 on a new computer ? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; What are the steps to install windows 11 on a new computer I put together... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ricardo CAMPOS ESPINOSA, Jan 17, 2024.

1. How to install windows 11 on a new computer ?

What are the steps to install windows 11 on a new computer I put together

:)

Ricardo CAMPOS ESPINOSA, Jan 17, 2024

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 17, 2024
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jan 17, 2024
  4. How to install windows 11 on a new computer ?

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jan 17, 2024
Thema:

How to install windows 11 on a new computer ?

1. How to install windows 11 on a new computer ? - Similar Threads - install computer

2. A Media Driver Your Computer Needs Is Missing - installation problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A Media Driver Your Computer Needs Is Missing - installation problem: I had my laptop fixed, now I can't install windows on it. During installation I get 'A Media Driver Your Computer Needs Is Missing'I use windows for my voice call work as I can use 'Krisp Audio noise cancelation software'.I'm having to install Linux instead, but Krisp is not...
  3. A Media Driver Your Computer Needs Is Missing - installation problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A Media Driver Your Computer Needs Is Missing - installation problem: I had my laptop fixed, now I can't install windows on it. During installation I get 'A Media Driver Your Computer Needs Is Missing'I use windows for my voice call work as I can use 'Krisp Audio noise cancelation software'.I'm having to install Linux instead, but Krisp is not...
  4. After installing the latest Windows Update, my computer has been acting up. Any idea why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After installing the latest Windows Update, my computer has been acting up. Any idea why?: Sometime last week, I installed the latest Windows update, KB5043145. I had this update set to "Update and Shut down" for the night right before bed. The next day, and afterwards, I've been getting a bit of an issue with my computer.After booting up for a while, even after...
  5. After installing the latest Windows Update, my computer has been acting up. Any idea why?

After installing the latest Windows Update, my computer has been acting up. Any idea why?: Sometime last week, I installed the latest Windows update, KB5043145. I had this update set to "Update and Shut down" for the night right before bed. The next day, and afterwards, I've been getting a bit of an issue with my computer.After booting up for a while, even after...
  6. I purchased Microsoft 365 and installed it on one computer. The link expired before I was...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased Microsoft 365 and installed it on one computer. The link expired before I was...: I purchased Microsoft 365 and installed it on one computer. The link expired before I was able to install it on my second computer. How do I get the link to install it on the second computer?...
  7. I purchased Microsoft 365 and installed it on one computer. The link expired before I was...

I purchased Microsoft 365 and installed it on one computer. The link expired before I was...: I purchased Microsoft 365 and installed it on one computer. The link expired before I was able to install it on my second computer. How do I get the link to install it on the second computer?...
  8. Computer will not connect to 5GHz Wi-Fi after Windows update following a fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer will not connect to 5GHz Wi-Fi after Windows update following a fresh install: I have an mITX board with an Intel AX210 Wi-Fi card. I bought this SFF PC 1 day ago - pre-owned. Brought it home and noticed it did not connect to my Wi-Fi this was on the Windows install from the person that sold it to me. Paid no mind, proceeded to fresh Win11...
  9. Computer will not connect to 5GHz Wi-Fi after Windows update following a fresh install

Computer will not connect to 5GHz Wi-Fi after Windows update following a fresh install: I have an mITX board with an Intel AX210 Wi-Fi card. I bought this SFF PC 1 day ago - pre-owned. Brought it home and noticed it did not connect to my Wi-Fi this was on the Windows install from the person that sold it to me. Paid no mind, proceeded to fresh Win11...
  10. I can't complete the installation of Windows 11 on a new computer - It does not specify...

I can't complete the installation of Windows 11 on a new computer - It does not specify...: I am trying to install Windows 11 on a new machine currently running Ubuntu, but when I boot from the USB and enter the Windows 11 setup it gets stuck to the prompt saying it couldn't find drivers. - Is there a way to connect the Windows installer to the internet so to let it...