Windows 10: How to Install Microsoft Picture It Premium 9 on Microsoft Windows 10

Discus and support How to Install Microsoft Picture It Premium 9 on Microsoft Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I lost my Microsoft PictureIt program from my desktop computer after taking my computer in for service to remove a virus or other pest. In trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Leah_63, Sep 29, 2024 at 9:47 PM.

1. Leah_63 Win User

How to Install Microsoft Picture It Premium 9 on Microsoft Windows 10

I lost my Microsoft PictureIt program from my desktop computer after taking my computer in for service to remove a virus or other pest. In trying to reinstall, I get the following message: ... requires several operating system components including Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0. If your computer does not have the latest components, the Installation Wizard will update them automatically.The installation stalls half-way through and gives the following message: The Windows Update: Internet Explorer and Internet Tools cannot be installed on this computer. This product does not install on 64-bit p

:)

2. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Sep 29, 2024 at 9:53 PM
  3. will picture it premium 9 work on windows 10?

Is there a program to replace widows picture premium 9 for windows 10?

P'oed movie maker, Sep 29, 2024 at 9:53 PM
  4. How to Install Microsoft Picture It Premium 9 on Microsoft Windows 10

Microsoft Botches Up UEFI Support for Windows 7 on ASUS Motherboards

How to Install Microsoft Picture It Premium 9 on Microsoft Windows 10 [​IMG]

Microsoft suggests updating to Windows 10 to patch Windows 7
    • Tweet
    • Facebook
    • Google plus
    • Send to
    9 Comments

MICROSOFT HAS confirmed a potentially lappy-borking problem that it won't be fixing, because Windows 7.

Woody Leonhard, the respected Windows columnist, points to a problem involving Asus motherboards, which also appear rebadged in a variety of other manufacturers' machines, and the activation of UEFI Secure Boot for Windows 7 in a patch KB3133977.

Short version: install update, welcome to Borksville, population you.

Both Asus and Microsoft acknowledged the problem. Microsoft entitled the article "BitLocker can't encrypt drives because of service crashes in svchost.exe process in Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2", but we prefer to just call it "Trevor for brevity."

The firm's advice was that it's an optional update, leave well alone, you'll be fine, or alternatively turn secure boot off.

Then Microsoft did a silly, silly thing.

It moved the update from 'optional' to 'recommended' and anyone who reads this site regularly will know what happens when Microsoft does this. That's right boys and girls - it makes it automatically install, unless you've specifically told your machine not to.

So now, if you have one of the affected motherboard and you keep your security updates automatic like wot Microsoft recommends, then your machine will stop working properly.

We should add it's not permanently bricked, but it will take some mucking about in the BIOS to fix and that's a pain even for an experienced computer user.

Microsoft has, by offering a workaround, suggested heavily that it won't be fixing the problem, though we have asked the question, so expect a response in about a fortnight.

But the real kicker is this piece of advice: "Note The Secure Boot feature is supported in Windows 10. To learn more about the security advantages of this feature and about the upgrade path from Windows 7 to Windows 10, go to the following Windows website"

Holy toledo, this company really knows how to rub people up the wrong way.

After all - if the advice is to manually avoid the update or move to a version of the operating system where there's virtually no control over updates, then Microsoft is dealing in massive contradictions.

A more cynical site would suggest that it's yet another example of Microsoft running Windows 7 into the ground and adding built in obsolescence to encourage quicker updates. But we're not that sort of site.

Its the patching to force secure boot that is the problem win 7 does not support secure boot
    hence it borks systems and well microsofts answer is Cactus >your Asshole > insert

from the inquirer

Thema:

How to Install Microsoft Picture It Premium 9 on Microsoft Windows 10

1. How to Install Microsoft Picture It Premium 9 on Microsoft Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Install Microsoft Picture

2. How to Install Microsoft Picture It Premium 9 on Microsoft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Install Microsoft Picture It Premium 9 on Microsoft Windows 10: I lost my Microsoft PictureIt program from my desktop computer after taking my computer in for service to remove a virus or other pest. In trying to reinstall, I get the following message: ... requires several operating system components including Microsoft Internet Explorer...
  3. How to Install Microsoft Picture It Premium 9 on Microsoft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Install Microsoft Picture It Premium 9 on Microsoft Windows 10: I lost my Microsoft PictureIt program from my desktop computer after taking my computer in for service to remove a virus or other pest. In trying to reinstall, I get the following message: ... requires several operating system components including Microsoft Internet Explorer...
  4. Windows Picture It Premium 10

Windows Picture It Premium 10: Dear MS ; I recently have be able to use my Desktop and use my "Premium 10 Picture it app. I do realize that it is a 2005 version but I am able or was able to run it and all the other programs with it from disc 1-5 I have only one section in the app that always gives me...
  5. Microsoft Premium

Microsoft Premium: I paid for Microsoft Premium. I get ads constantly and when I try to close them it jumps to another ad. Re installing does nothing. FIX IT This is ridiculous Shirley Nelson...
  6. Microsoft picture it premium 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft picture it premium 10: I have been using Microsoft picture it premium 10 for years...I love to use it even tho i realize its a dinosaur. I recently got a new laptop....and I have downloaded MS PI 10 and it will not install on my new laptop.... It says it cant be installed on a 64bit platform...is...
  7. microsoft. premium

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft. premium: I cannot find a way to pay my $10.65 per month Microsoft premium account???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-premium/7a22f303-ee55-400f-b0b3-da41866b022b"
  8. Microsoft Picture It Photo Premium Version 9

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Picture It Photo Premium Version 9: Thank you for taking my question. I've been using the above version on my previous computer running Windows 7. I've now upgraded to a new computer running Windows 10 and it will not load with an error message that states that my IE Version is incorrect. How can I trade the...
  9. Microsoft Picture It Premium Software

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Picture It Premium Software: I have been using Microsoft Picture It Premium 10 Software and have a new computer and it will not allow me to install it. The computer is Windows 10...
  10. Microsoft Picture it Premium 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Picture it Premium 10: I want to install MicrosoftPicture it Premium. Have disc and Win 10. Why can't I? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-picture-it-premium-10/34a330aa-a54f-4e0e-8569-ce971e9bf57e