Windows 10: How to install amd radeon driver?

Discus and support How to install amd radeon driver? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, been having trouble downloading my amd radeon driver please help. My pc’s driver is AMD Radeon HD 8600/8700M with an adapter intel R HD Graphics... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MarylinCX, Jun 24, 2024.

1. MarylinCX Win User

How to install amd radeon driver?

Hello, been having trouble downloading my amd radeon driver please help. My pc’s driver is AMD Radeon HD 8600/8700M with an adapter intel R HD Graphics 4000. Whenever i try to install the driver an error pops up saying “Setup has detected an incompatible build”

:)

MarylinCX, Jun 24, 2024

2. Driver Error AMD Mobility Radeon HD 5000

ok, it didn't work after all. windows update has seemingly installed another
    driver update for my amd mobility radeon hd 5000, this time breaking it again.

i tried what you suggested step by step, but that didn't work either. I'll try it again with running a win 7 driver in compatibility between steps two and three and keep you posted on the results.

WanjaLeuthold, Jun 24, 2024
  3. AMD RADEON Graphis

After following these steps
    • Press Windows key + R.
    • Type “devmgmt.msc” and hit Enter.
    • Click on View Tab, Select Show hidden devices.
    • Click on Scan for Hardware changes.
    • Check if any unknown devices show up and expand the Display Adapters listed in the device list.
    • If the Display device is listed, right click on it >click Properties.
    • In General tab, under device status check for the message. Post back if there is any error message.
    i found AMD RADEON R7 M265 in display adapters but when i was search AMD in windows ,i was not found further when i click right button of touch pad for refresh also not found AMD Graphics catalyst.also i not found any AMD driver in control pannel installed
    programm list...why?

KANCHAN PRASAD, Jun 24, 2024
Thema:

How to install amd radeon driver?

1. How to install amd radeon driver? - Similar Threads - install amd radeon

2. How to install amd radeon driver?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install amd radeon driver?: Hello, been having trouble downloading my amd radeon driver please help. My pc’s driver is AMD Radeon HD 8600/8700M with an adapter intel R HD Graphics 4000. Whenever i try to install the driver an error pops up saying “Setup has detected an incompatible build”...
  3. How to install amd radeon driver?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install amd radeon driver?: Hello, been having trouble downloading my amd radeon driver please help. My pc’s driver is AMD Radeon HD 8600/8700M with an adapter intel R HD Graphics 4000. Whenever i try to install the driver an error pops up saying “Setup has detected an incompatible build”...
  4. Compatability ossue with amd radeon driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Compatability ossue with amd radeon driver: I get a pop up box that says my amd software isn't compatable on my lenovo idea running windows 11. what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/compatability-ossue-with-amd-radeon-driver/ab6cba44-a3e6-46cf-874e-dd8c42ace99f
  5. Compatability ossue with amd radeon driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Compatability ossue with amd radeon driver: I get a pop up box that says my amd software isn't compatable on my lenovo idea running windows 11. what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/compatability-ossue-with-amd-radeon-driver/ab6cba44-a3e6-46cf-874e-dd8c42ace99f
  6. Stop AMD Radeon Display Driver installation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stop AMD Radeon Display Driver installation: i have a lapton running windows 10 home. its quite fast i7 , SSD and 8GB ram. AMD chip on mother board has gone bad and I can't remove it. Windows installs AMD everytime i reboot because of which laptop has become unusable. 1. I have changed the advance system properties...
  7. AMD RADEON 7650m new driver installed but not detected?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AMD RADEON 7650m new driver installed but not detected?: Hello, I installed the new graphics card driver from my graphics card. It is also shown in the device manager (17.3.2020) but the graphics card is not used (which is also surprising that it never worked before because it is legacy) I somehow manage to get it to work or not...
  8. AMD Radeon Drivers

AMD Radeon Drivers: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 laptop. The last build that worked correctly was 1803. All builds after that have had bad AMD Radeon video drivers. Driver updates from AMD do not solve the problem. Windows works in Safe Mode but studders in normal boot on all apps and...
  9. Unable to install AMD Radeon Display Driver.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to install AMD Radeon Display Driver.: Hi, As i tried to install AMD Radeon Display driver, am getting this error "vc runtime minimum x86.msi missing" [ATTACH] Please help me solve this...
  10. AMD Radeon drivers

AMD Radeon drivers: Why do AMD graphics card drivers need Windows to be fully updated unlike NVIDIA? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon-drivers/9f190e98-7db9-4a9e-96f1-e1ae719c3731