Windows 10: How to I unallocated a disk I deleted on accident.

Discus and support How to I unallocated a disk I deleted on accident. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was going through and deleted a volume or something on my SSD. Now it says unallocated. When I right click it the only options it gives me is Covert... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Brandon Wells1, Feb 21, 2023.

1. How to I unallocated a disk I deleted on accident.

I was going through and deleted a volume or something on my SSD. Now it says unallocated. When I right click it the only options it gives me is Covert to Dynamic dis, Convert to MDR Disk, properties and help.

:)

Brandon Wells1, Feb 21, 2023

2. Recover Unallocated Disk Space

Hi,DawnWilliams8

My name is Erik. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

I've looked for the details regards about your concern and kindly follow these basic steps

You can used the diskpart.

1. Open CMD (press the Windows key + R and type CMD then hit enter)

2. In CMD type: Diskpart and hit enter

3. In Diskpart type: list volume and hit enter

4. Type: select volume X (X being the drive letter of your unallocated external hard drive) then hit enter (you can find out which Drive letter is assigned by looking in Disk Management)

5. Type: "delete volume" and then hit Enter

6. Type: "list volume" and then hit enter (If the tool is not able to create a new volume, follow the steps below)

7. Type: "select volume X" and then hit Enter

8. Type: "delete volume" and then hit Enter

9.Type: "delete volume" override and then hit Enter

10. Open Disk Management and try to create a new volume on the unallocated drive and set the file system to get the unallocated hard disk repaired.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any further concerns.

Regards,

Erik

Independent Advisor

EriksonBautista24, Feb 21, 2023
  3. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Feb 21, 2023
  4. Ruz San Win User

How to I unallocated a disk I deleted on accident.

Unallocated Space to C Drive

Hi Travis,

It appears that a disk partition was created but was never assigned its allocation. Assuming there are no files stored in the unallocated partition, perform these steps to combine it with your C: drive:

• In Disk Management, right-click on (CHow to I unallocated a disk I deleted on accident. :) which appears next to the
      Unallocated partition.
    • Select Extend.

Let us know if you're able to combine the spaces after following the steps above.

Regards.

Ruz San, Feb 21, 2023
Thema:

How to I unallocated a disk I deleted on accident.

1. How to I unallocated a disk I deleted on accident. - Similar Threads - unallocated disk deleted

2. I accidentally deleted Disk D and made it unallocated. I want to recover it. I recreated a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally deleted Disk D and made it unallocated. I want to recover it. I recreated a...: I accidentally deleted Disk D and made it unallocated. It contains my important files and I want to recover it. I recreated a new Disk D change unallocated to Disk D, but it didn't work. What should I do?...
  3. How can i delete and account that i already accidently deleted the files for

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i delete and account that i already accidently deleted the files for: I accidently deleted the file for said account in the Users folder and by the time I realized I was unable to undo it. I then tried deleting the account in the settings but it wasn't in there as a user. I even tried using control panel but even that was missing the options...
  4. How can i delete and account that i already accidently deleted the files for

How can i delete and account that i already accidently deleted the files for: I accidently deleted the file for said account in the Users folder and by the time I realized I was unable to undo it. I then tried deleting the account in the settings but it wasn't in there as a user. I even tried using control panel but even that was missing the options...
  5. How to I unallocated a disk I deleted on accident.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to I unallocated a disk I deleted on accident.: I was going through and deleted a volume or something on my SSD. Now it says unallocated. When I right click it the only options it gives me is Covert to Dynamic dis, Convert to MDR Disk, properties and help....
  6. How do I delete a volume between an extended volume and an unallocated disk

How do I delete a volume between an extended volume and an unallocated disk: CC There is a thing between unallocated and C drive, is there a master know how to delete it, I want to expand C drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-a-volume-between-an-extended/64b225f3-786f-4555-a0b1-42338919d993
  7. How do I delete a volume between an extended volume and an unallocated disk

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I delete a volume between an extended volume and an unallocated disk: CC There is a thing between unallocated and C drive, is there a master know how to delete it, I want to expand C drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-a-volume-between-an-extended/64b225f3-786f-4555-a0b1-42338919d993
  8. How do I delete a volume between an extended volume and an unallocated disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. I CAN'T DELETE UNALLOCATED SPACE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I CAN'T DELETE UNALLOCATED SPACE: hey guys i need some help on thisthis unallocated space is undeletable nor making a new volume my reasons is i tried to make my laptop a dual boot which is Ubuntu linux and after i delete the partition and that unallocated space turned into free space and what happens next is...
  10. How do I delete an unallocated partition?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I delete an unallocated partition?: I partitioned my drive in Windows 10. It's currently unallocated and when I try to format it I get an error. The error says there is not enough space. I read that if I already have four primary partitions I can't create another one. I already had four before I created this...