Windows 10: How to I transfer my Windows 11 Pro license key to a new computer?

Discus and support How to I transfer my Windows 11 Pro license key to a new computer? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; About 3 months ago I purchased a Windows 11 pro upgrade for my Windows 11 Home edition HP laptop. That laptop just died due hardware issues and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mark Carroll2, Oct 3, 2023.

1. How to I transfer my Windows 11 Pro license key to a new computer?

About 3 months ago I purchased a Windows 11 pro upgrade for my Windows 11 Home edition HP laptop. That laptop just died due hardware issues and I purchased a new ASUS laptop with Windows 11 Home edition and would like to upgrade it to the Windows 11 pro on this new laptop since I have already purchased a Win 11 pro license. The main issue I am having is that I don't have the serial key for the Windows 11 Pro license I purchased. Looked everywhere and cannot find the serial key!Thank you in advance. Mark

:)

Mark Carroll2, Oct 3, 2023
  2. JT G3212 Win User

Windows can't find digital license to activate/transfer on new computer. Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro.

Hello,

I am having trouble transferring my Windows 10 Pro license from an old computer that is barely working to my new computer I have built. The Windows 10 Pro license is a retail license purchased from Microsoft. My new computer is running Windows 11 Pro. Both computers show in my devices list on my account.

Do I need to do anything else to deactivate the other license on the old computer? Original Windows 10 Pro license was purchased in 2018.

Thank you for any help!

JT G3212, Oct 3, 2023
  3. DaRj King Win User
    I built a new computer running windows 11 home. Can I transfer my product key from my old windows 10 Pro?

How can I transfer my license to my new PC? I have verified it's a retail copy but I can't activate the product key and the upgrading hardware step doesn't list my new PC.

Do I need Windows 11 Pro or should the 10 Pro key automatically upgrade me?

How do I do this?

DaRj King, Oct 3, 2023
  4. How to I transfer my Windows 11 Pro license key to a new computer?

Andre Da Costa, Oct 3, 2023
Thema:

How to I transfer my Windows 11 Pro license key to a new computer?

1. How to I transfer my Windows 11 Pro license key to a new computer? - Similar Threads - transfer Pro license

2. How do I transfer Win 11 Pro license to my new computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I transfer Win 11 Pro license to my new computer?: My new computer has Win 11 Home OEM installed, but my old computer has Win 11 Probought from the Microsoft Store.How do I transfer my Pro version over to my new computer?...
  3. How do I transfer Win 11 Pro license to my new computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I transfer Win 11 Pro license to my new computer?: My new computer has Win 11 Home OEM installed, but my old computer has Win 11 Probought from the Microsoft Store.How do I transfer my Pro version over to my new computer?...
  4. Transfer Win 11 Pro license to new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer Win 11 Pro license to new computer: How do I do this?New computer has Win 11 Home OEM installed, but I have a Win 11 Pro on my old computer.Is it possible to transfer Pro version over to new computer?...
  5. Transfer Win 11 Pro license to new computer

Transfer Win 11 Pro license to new computer: How do I do this?New computer has Win 11 Home OEM installed, but I have a Win 11 Pro on my old computer.Is it possible to transfer Pro version over to new computer?...
  6. Transfer Windows 11 Pro key to a new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer Windows 11 Pro key to a new computer: Hi,I bought a PC with Windows 11 Home preinstalled OEM key I guess. I then upgraded to Windows 11 Pro from the Microsoft Store.That PC is getting old so I have bought a new PC with Windows 11 Home preinstalled. Is it possible to transfer the Windows 11 Pro key that I bought...
  7. Transfer Windows 11 Pro key to a new computer

Transfer Windows 11 Pro key to a new computer: Hi,I bought a PC with Windows 11 Home preinstalled OEM key I guess. I then upgraded to Windows 11 Pro from the Microsoft Store.That PC is getting old so I have bought a new PC with Windows 11 Home preinstalled. Is it possible to transfer the Windows 11 Pro key that I bought...
  8. How to I transfer my Windows 11 Pro license key to a new computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to I transfer my Windows 11 Pro license key to a new computer?: About 3 months ago I purchased a Windows 11 pro upgrade for my Windows 11 Home edition HP laptop. That laptop just died due hardware issues and I purchased a new ASUS laptop with Windows 11 Home edition and would like to upgrade it to the Windows 11 pro on this new laptop...
  9. Transfer Windows 10 Pro License to New Computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfer Windows 10 Pro License to New Computer: Hi, I have a laptop that came preinstalled with Windows 10 Home. Earlier this year, I had to purchase the $99 Windows 10 Pro digital license through Microsoft Store for that computer. I'm pretty sure there is no product key for it, as it's a digital license. It is linked to...
  10. New computer - transfer windows 10 pro license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New computer - transfer windows 10 pro license: I have an Windows 10 Pro license, purchased from Microsoft as a Digital License. It is active on my current PC that originally came with Windows 10 Home. I have purchased a new PC with Windows 10 Home and would like to transfer the Pro license to it, and keep my old PC with...