Windows 10: How to I configure vmms.exe to use IPv4 for the Hyper-V connection to the virtual machine?

Discus and support How to I configure vmms.exe to use IPv4 for the Hyper-V connection to the virtual machine? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hyper V connects to the virtual machine via local host and my VPN interferes with the connection to my virtual machine. In other words, I am unable to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MkShffr, Jul 11, 2024.

1. MkShffr Win User

How to I configure vmms.exe to use IPv4 for the Hyper-V connection to the virtual machine?

Hyper V connects to the virtual machine via local host and my VPN interferes with the connection to my virtual machine. In other words, I am unable to connect to the virtual machine while my VPN is running. As soon as I disconnect from the VPN, I can connect to my virtual machine. I tried bypassing the VPN by way of "App" selection, but when I browse to fine the app, SurfShark does not see "vmms.exe" at all. So, I want to bypass by way of adding an IP address to the bypass list. However, the bypass list only accepts IPv4 addresses. I used Resource Monitor to see which process vmms.exe

:)

MkShffr, Jul 11, 2024
Thema:

How to I configure vmms.exe to use IPv4 for the Hyper-V connection to the virtual machine?

1. How to I configure vmms.exe to use IPv4 for the Hyper-V connection to the virtual machine? - Similar Threads - configure vmms exe

2. How to I configure vmms.exe to use IPv4 for the Hyper-V connection to the virtual machine?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to I configure vmms.exe to use IPv4 for the Hyper-V connection to the virtual machine?: Hyper V connects to the virtual machine via local host and my VPN interferes with the connection to my virtual machine. In other words, I am unable to connect to the virtual machine while my VPN is running. As soon as I disconnect from the VPN, I can connect to my virtual...
  3. How to I configure vmms.exe to use IPv4 for the Hyper-V connection to the virtual machine?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to I configure vmms.exe to use IPv4 for the Hyper-V connection to the virtual machine?: Hyper V connects to the virtual machine via local host and my VPN interferes with the connection to my virtual machine. In other words, I am unable to connect to the virtual machine while my VPN is running. As soon as I disconnect from the VPN, I can connect to my virtual...
  4. How to I configure vmmc.exe to use IPv4 for the Hyper-V connection to the virtual machine?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to I configure vmmc.exe to use IPv4 for the Hyper-V connection to the virtual machine?: Hyper V connects to the virtual machine via local host and my VPN interferes with the connection to my virtual machine. In other words, I am unable to connect to the virtual machine while my VPN is running. As soon as I disconnect from the VPN, I can connect to my virtual...
  5. How to I configure vmmc.exe to use IPv4 for the Hyper-V connection to the virtual machine?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to I configure vmmc.exe to use IPv4 for the Hyper-V connection to the virtual machine?: Hyper V connects to the virtual machine via local host and my VPN interferes with the connection to my virtual machine. In other words, I am unable to connect to the virtual machine while my VPN is running. As soon as I disconnect from the VPN, I can connect to my virtual...
  6. How to I configure vmmc.exe to use IPv4 for the Hyper-V connection to the virtual machine?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. How can I configure a VPN for virtual machine in Hyper-V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I configure a VPN for virtual machine in Hyper-V: I am running Windows 11 Pro along with TunnelBear VPN and using an Android x86 operating system. However, I am having trouble connecting Android OS to the VPN. When I use the default switch, it shows as connected but without internet access. If I turn off the VPN, everything...
  8. How can I configure a VPN for virtual machine in Hyper-V

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I configure a VPN for virtual machine in Hyper-V: I am running Windows 11 Pro along with TunnelBear VPN and using an Android x86 operating system. However, I am having trouble connecting Android OS to the VPN. When I use the default switch, it shows as connected but without internet access. If I turn off the VPN, everything...
  9. limited connection in Hyper-V virtual machine

in Windows 10 Customization
    limited connection in Hyper-V virtual machine: hello, i am configuring a windows xp virtual machine for the purpose of a research, but there is no internet I don't understand much about hyper-v, here are some screenshots. the message I get is: This connection has limited or no connectivity appears. appreciatein portuguese...
  10. Hyper V not connecting to virtual machine

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hyper V not connecting to virtual machine: Suddenly, Hyper V would not connect to any Virtual Machine using the Virtual Machine Connection. I trying creating new VMs and nothing worked. I am using Windows 10 Education....