Windows 10: how to get tech support? i hate this company

Discus and support how to get tech support? i hate this company in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; please post where to get live tech support... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Margot Mifflin, Aug 29, 2024.

1. how to get tech support? i hate this company

please post where to get live tech support

:)

Margot Mifflin, Aug 29, 2024
  2. Martmcd Win User

support company

rather than paying a third party for support, you should first contact the company responsible for the software you are experiencing problems with, there is often some level of free support available,

support here is free, experts will attempt to talk you through resolving your issue rather than gain access to your computer.

if the answer suggested is not clear or easy, you only need to ask for clarification or step by step instructions.

Martmcd, Aug 29, 2024
  3. vjmw53 Win User
    Security help for tech support Scam

Thank you, HairyFool! The email seemed so real to me! I guess that's what happens when you know a little bit, but not enough! I appreciated your quick response and your suggestion of the Adw Cleaner.

I hate to admit that I did call the number and someone answered 'tech support.' When he asked how he could help me, I asked him what company he was with....and then he disconnected. I then reported it to Microsoft.

Thanks again!

vjmw53, Aug 29, 2024
  4. how to get tech support? i hate this company

Tech support.

Is Geekinrescue a Microsoft tech support company or is Log me in rescue the tech support I want?

DeborahPring, Aug 29, 2024
Thema:

how to get tech support? i hate this company

1. how to get tech support? i hate this company - Similar Threads - tech support hate

2. how to get tech support? i hate this company

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to get tech support? i hate this company: please post where to get live tech support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-tech-support-i-hate-this-company/74878a0b-a24e-49bb-be09-e116d7967134
  3. How can I get on the phone with Microsoft tech support for Excel?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get on the phone with Microsoft tech support for Excel?: I have gone through various means of trying to contact Microsoft on this and receive nothing but automated replies if I get a reply at all. When I request help through the Microsoft site, I am redirected to the message below "This service is currently unavailable. Please...
  4. How can I get on the phone with Microsoft tech support for Excel?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get on the phone with Microsoft tech support for Excel?: I have gone through various means of trying to contact Microsoft on this and receive nothing but automated replies if I get a reply at all. When I request help through the Microsoft site, I am redirected to the message below "This service is currently unavailable. Please...
  5. tech support

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    tech support: I have a Lenovo Ieapad S-145...2yr old. The touchpad wont R. click to bring up that menu..Ive trie to upate..unintall/reintall an nothing ha helped...I guess the Q' s are...A...i s it fixable or a work-around avail??...and B...I looke into the properties etc. an it shows 13...
  6. Trying to get ahold of Tech support

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Trying to get ahold of Tech support: I want to transfer my windows key and everything from my other computer to this one it is digitally linked to my Microsoft account but i don't remember the code and dont know how to get it since the other computer is a part. How can I get ahold of support and have it...
  7. how do I get tech support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do I get tech support: Microsoft is a dead support system,,, can reach tech support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-tech-support/508aab40-6eb1-4cf0-8ead-c476bc7415c1
  8. Tech Utilities is a spam company

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Tech Utilities is a spam company: How do I post a warning about Tech Utilities? They are selling a program that does not work, after running it it said my issue was repaired, so I went to back up my Files and got the same error message: Backup encountered a problem while backing up file...
  9. MicroNetworkSolutions - dealt with this tech support/security company?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MicroNetworkSolutions - dealt with this tech support/security company?: Has anyone dealt with this tech support/security company? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_scanning-protectwindows8_1/micronetworksolutions/87041cdc-3327-4796-9ccb-22ec69a12bf2
  10. I think I was scammed by a tech support company. I let them remotely

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I think I was scammed by a tech support company. I let them remotely: They ran a command prompt dir/s scan with letters in red. I was told there were many errors and on the bottom line was a line that says my computer was hacked by the koobface virus. They told me it would cost $300 to repair so I thought it was a scam. I broke the network...