Windows 10: How to get rid of this Edge playing Youtube on background ?

Discus and support How to get rid of this Edge playing Youtube on background ? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can't even open it. I have searched and tried every possible solutions such as turning off running background from Edge settings. But I can't find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sai Tekke, Apr 27, 2024.

1. Sai Tekke Win User

How to get rid of this Edge playing Youtube on background ?

I can't even open it. I have searched and tried every possible solutions such as turning off running background from Edge settings. But I can't find one that can solve this. At first it happened on chrome. I quickly uninstalled it because I thought my laptop is being hacked. Then after that, its happening again but this time its on Edge.All I can do is when it runs again, I just have to end the task again and again. Its frustrating. By the way, I new here. Good bless everyone

:)

Sai Tekke, Apr 27, 2024
  2. pepanee Win User

Can't get Youtube to show videos in Chrome

Load this checklist video in Edge: (I'm assuming you did at least a few of these steps, since you stated you tried other suggestions earlier) Go through the list of suggestions here to try to repair YouTube for Chrome...

pepanee, Apr 27, 2024
  3. shaptoni Win User
    Unable to play YouTube or Netflix

Since upgrading to the latest version of Windows 10 Pro I am now unable to play YouTube or Netflix

I am using a Lenovo Yoga Book Windows version 10.0.18363

Netflix Error U7361-1253-800705AA (app)

Netflix Error H7361-1253-800705AA​ (edge browser)

YouTube Error JDSEu8jhH639FHdh (edge browser)

Netflix say:

If you experience the error code U7361-1253-800705AA on your Windows 10 computer, it typically indicates that your system requires an update. Follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issue.​
    • Perform Windows updates​
    - this is what caused the issue and i am now on the latest version

• If you are using the Windows 10 N or Windows 10 KN edition, we suggest downloading the Windows Media Feature Pack.
    - this is not applicable for my version

Can anyone help?

Thanks

shaptoni, Apr 27, 2024
  4. How to get rid of this Edge playing Youtube on background ?

Edge browser no longer plays youtube videos

after I applied a windows update my edge browser no longer plays youtube videos; any ides / suggestions?

VinceMilum, Apr 27, 2024
Thema:

How to get rid of this Edge playing Youtube on background ?

1. How to get rid of this Edge playing Youtube on background ? - Similar Threads - rid Edge playing

2. How to get rid of this Edge playing Youtube on background ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get rid of this Edge playing Youtube on background ?: I can't even open it. I have searched and tried every possible solutions such as turning off running background from Edge settings. But I can't find one that can solve this. At first it happened on chrome. I quickly uninstalled it because I thought my laptop is being hacked....
  3. get rid of edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    get rid of edge: I use Chrome and it keeps hijacking which is violation of lawI set Chrome as default and messages from outlook are sent to edge, that us the violationI cannot uninstall Edge which is even more insidious...
  4. get rid of edge

get rid of edge: I use Chrome and it keeps hijacking which is violation of lawI set Chrome as default and messages from outlook are sent to edge, that us the violationI cannot uninstall Edge which is even more insidious...
  5. How do I get edge to play sounds from YouTube?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get edge to play sounds from YouTube?: I have tried all of the suggestions in the following link "No Sound on Edge" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-on-edge/d78ee7a0-ee77-4d16-b406-919579b4397e...
  6. How do I get edge to play sounds from YouTube?

How do I get edge to play sounds from YouTube?: I have tried all of the suggestions in the following link "No Sound on Edge" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-on-edge/d78ee7a0-ee77-4d16-b406-919579b4397e...
  7. How do I get edge to play sounds from YouTube?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. How to get rid of edge bar on startup.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get rid of edge bar on startup.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheDamnburger [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/wsddss/how_to_get_rid_of_edge_bar_on_startup/
  9. How to get rid of Microsoft Edge?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get rid of Microsoft Edge?: Hi, I'm trying to prevent Edge from opening on startup (again). Every guide I find online seems outdated. I've followed the steps suggested by MS. Edge still opens up on startup. If I go in the task manager on the in the Startup tab, Edge isn't listed (I probably removed it...
  10. YouTube won't play on Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    YouTube won't play on Microsoft Edge: I was trying to figure out why is YouTube not playing on the browser of Microsoft Edge. I have read different articles online trying to solve this problem. With Google Chrome YouTube is working with no problem but not Microsoft Edge. Is there a reason why can't YouTube run on...