Windows 10: How to get rid of Bad Image error 0xc000012f? It pops up with my audio interface software...

Discus and support How to get rid of Bad Image error 0xc000012f? It pops up with my audio interface software... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It pops up with my audio interface software along with Serato Dj Lite? Every time I turn my laptop on. I’ve done the DISM /ONLINE /CLEANUP-IMAGE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Marcus Olson1, Oct 7, 2024.

1. How to get rid of Bad Image error 0xc000012f? It pops up with my audio interface software...

It pops up with my audio interface software along with Serato Dj Lite? Every time I turn my laptop on. I’ve done the DISM /ONLINE /CLEANUP-IMAGE /RESTOREHEALTH and SFC / scan now and reinstalled windows 11 and I’m still getting this error.

:)

Marcus Olson1, Oct 7, 2024
Thema:

How to get rid of Bad Image error 0xc000012f? It pops up with my audio interface software...

1. How to get rid of Bad Image error 0xc000012f? It pops up with my audio interface software... - Similar Threads - rid Bad Image

2. How to get rid of Bad Image error 0xc000012f? It pops up with my audio interface software...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get rid of Bad Image error 0xc000012f? It pops up with my audio interface software...: It pops up with my audio interface software along with Serato Dj Lite? Every time I turn my laptop on. I’ve done the DISM /ONLINE /CLEANUP-IMAGE /RESTOREHEALTH and SFC / scan now and reinstalled windows 11 and I’m still getting this error....
  3. Bad Image Error 0xc000012f

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad Image Error 0xc000012f: Hi Good Dayi'm having an issue regarding this error, recently i try to remove Bitdefender antivirus from my PC, i went trough the normal, setting> add and remove apps> uninstall. now when i uninstalled it ask me to restart my pc, i restart it, but the app was still installed,...
  4. Bad Image Error - 0xc000012f

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad Image Error - 0xc000012f: System was slow so decided to update to latest quality update. Upon updating, computer began to blue screen loop with error SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Ntfs.sys. Through startup repair was able to get through blue screen loop and able to boot into windows. Now encountering an...
  5. Getting "bad image" with an error status of 0xc000012f

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting "bad image" with an error status of 0xc000012f: whenever i try to run certain programs I get this error, and I looked around for solutions online I have no idea where to start...here is the error message word for word:[Program-name].exe - Bad ImageC:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\drjit.dll is either not...
  6. Getting "bad image" with an error status of 0xc000012f

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting "bad image" with an error status of 0xc000012f: whenever i try to run certain programs I get this error, and I looked around for solutions online I have no idea where to start...here is the error message word for word:[Program-name].exe - Bad ImageC:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\drjit.dll is either not...
  7. Getting "bad image" with an error status of 0xc000012f

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Bad Image Error Status 0xc000012f

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bad Image Error Status 0xc000012f: I have seen this question elsewhere. I'm not sure that I can resolve the issue myself using other suggestions I have seen. The error is: Office\root\office16\AppVIsvSubsystems32.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error...with the above error...
  9. How do I get rid of Bad Image Error 0xc000012f?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I get rid of Bad Image Error 0xc000012f?: I've been getting bad image errors 0xc000012f when launching many apps and games, and I've tried all solutions I could find on Google. I've tried updating windows, scanning and fixing the C: Drive, checking for disk errors, running system file checker returns error "Windows...
  10. error 0xc000012f BAD IMAGE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error 0xc000012f BAD IMAGE: Just couple of days back I bought a new WINDOWS 10 Laptop, it went under a huge update for the entire day!!! Soon after this update was done a message popped up saying " C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP140.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains error.Try...