Windows 10: How to get rid of AI Assistant

Discus and support How to get rid of AI Assistant in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've seen this question posted by others, but I'm uncertain how to cull out the reply that is relevant to my situation. I believe these 2 images are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SweetTasha, Jul 4, 2023.

1. How to get rid of AI Assistant

I've seen this question posted by others, but I'm uncertain how to cull out the reply that is relevant to my situation. I believe these 2 images are referred to in those questions:ICONS IN LOWER RIGHT CORNERNOTIFICATION ICONSPlease let me know what to do with these 2 groups of icons.Thanks for your help.SweetTasha

:)

SweetTasha, Jul 4, 2023

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 4, 2023
  3. ASUS Ai Charger and Ai Charger Plus removed, notification every time computer starts...

Hi,

I realize that you get notification about
    ASUS Ai Charger and Ai Charger Plus being removed. I will try to help you with this issue.

Suggest you to update any Asus utility program that came with the computer and restart the PC to check if that helps.

Suggest you to boot the computer in a clean boot state and check if that helps. A clean boot state will help us to determine if any 3rd party service or application is causing this issue.

How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows:
    How to perform a clean boot in Windows - Microsoft Support

Note: After you have finished troubleshooting, follow the steps under “How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot” in the article to boot to normal startup.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jul 4, 2023
  4. Sajer Win User

How to get rid of AI Assistant

Win 10 How to get rid of Windows.old folder and content.

*Think

As always, there seems to be lots of alleged fixes out there, which may work on versions earlier than Win 10... but not with Win 10. The struggle for getting rid of this now un-needed bloat seems to be wrapped up in file permissions. But even when I try to clobber it with administrative authority, it won't budge. One fix suggests that you can use disk cleanup to get rid of it by selecting previous installation files. Heh. Yeah. Just TRY and find that option in Win 10.

Ok. Somebody hopefully has managed to resolve this inigma. Step by step, please. How to get rid of AI Assistant :)

Sajer, Jul 4, 2023
Thema:

How to get rid of AI Assistant

1. How to get rid of AI Assistant - Similar Threads - rid Assistant

2. How Do i get Rid of this Pop up dialogue is coming up, Since I Downloaded A movie which...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do i get Rid of this Pop up dialogue is coming up, Since I Downloaded A movie which...: Windows Script HostCan not find script file"C:\Users\chaya\SystemConfigs-50cdc8df-6023-4972-9a9f-afd79be33701\50cdc8df-6023-4972-9a9f-afd79be33701.vbs"....
  3. How Do i get Rid of this Pop up dialogue is coming up, Since I Downloaded A movie which...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Do i get Rid of this Pop up dialogue is coming up, Since I Downloaded A movie which...: Windows Script HostCan not find script file"C:\Users\chaya\SystemConfigs-50cdc8df-6023-4972-9a9f-afd79be33701\50cdc8df-6023-4972-9a9f-afd79be33701.vbs"....
  4. How to get rid of this update ?

How to get rid of this update ?: Hello! seeking kind advice on removing the below invalid windows update please Hewlett-Packard - USB - 3/4/2019 12:00:00 AM - 48.2.4483.1963Install error - 0x80070103...
  5. How to get rid of AI Assistant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of AI Assistant: I've seen this question posted by others, but I'm uncertain how to cull out the reply that is relevant to my situation. I believe these 2 images are referred to in those questions:ICONS IN LOWER RIGHT CORNERNOTIFICATION ICONSPlease let me know what to do with these 2 groups...
  6. How to get rid of AI Assistant

How to get rid of AI Assistant: I've seen this question posted by others, but I'm uncertain how to cull out the reply that is relevant to my situation. I believe these 2 images are referred to in those questions:ICONS IN LOWER RIGHT CORNERNOTIFICATION ICONSPlease let me know what to do with these 2 groups...
  7. Cannot get rid of snap assist on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot get rid of snap assist on Windows 11: Since the last update to Windows circa Jan 13, there's a snap assist window on the screen of my laptop. It snaps the windows if I select any of the layout options.The thing is, I can't get rid of this window. It doesn't move, it doesn't close. I don't want it on top of...
  8. Cannot get rid of snap assist on Windows 11

Cannot get rid of snap assist on Windows 11: Since the last update to Windows circa Jan 13, there's a snap assist window on the screen of my laptop. It snaps the windows if I select any of the layout options.The thing is, I can't get rid of this window. It doesn't move, it doesn't close. I don't want it on top of...
  9. How do I get rid of PUA:/puamson.ami, PUA:/Preseonkerand Realistic-Media-Browser Assistant....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I get rid of PUA:/puamson.ami, PUA:/Preseonkerand Realistic-Media-Browser Assistant....: How do I get rid of PUA:/puamson.ami, PUA:/Preseonkerand Realistic-Media-Browser Assistant. All are showing as Trojans on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-puapuamsonami-puapreseonkerand/9992d422-0737-4523-bd89-b07fbb31e87e
  10. Could you please assist met to get rid of a virus on my computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Could you please assist met to get rid of a virus on my computer?: Could you please assist met to get rid of a virus on my computer? Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml. file: C:\Users\Patrick Shier\AppData\Local\Temp\Temp1_jcp206.zip\JCPRODemo.exe...