Windows 10: How to get my Forge to work again?

Discus and support How to get my Forge to work again? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I play Minecraft with mods, and, without touching anything, Minecraft with Forge won't open and I get this error message:# # A fatal error has been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Khara Martin Kiasala, May 11, 2023.

1. How to get my Forge to work again?

I play Minecraft with mods, and, without touching anything, Minecraft with Forge won't open and I get this error message:# # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at pc=0x00007ffa7d912b60, pid=15152, tid=3864 # # JRE version: OpenJDK Runtime Environment Microsoft-32931 17.0.3+7 build 17.0.3+7-LTS # Java VM: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM Microsoft-32931 17.0.3+7-LTS, mixed mode, tiered, compressed oops, compressed class ptrs, g1 gc, windows-amd64 # Problematic frame: # C [atio6axx.dll+0x192b60] # # No core dump will be wr

:)

Khara Martin Kiasala, May 11, 2023
  2. I2Believe Win User

Sony Sound Forge 7 won't open since Windows 10 upgrade

Tried to open my registered Sony Sound Forge 7 software program today and realized that since Windows 10 upgrade, like some other software programs affected, this one won't open.

(1) Tried some of the suggestions in regedit but didn't see all of the Sony entries listed in the steps

(2) Tried opening with "run as administrator" - didn't work.

Any suggestions?

I2Believe, May 11, 2023
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Windows 10 getting Error 0x80073d0b when moving Halo 5: Forge

Hi,

I suggest you to refer the link
    Halo 5: Forge
    and follow the steps suggested. Thank you.

Pavan_N, May 11, 2023
  4. How to get my Forge to work again?

I dont understand how to install forge

Hi CFD. I'm Greg, 10 years awarded Windows MVP, specializing in Installation, Performance, Troubleshooting and Activation, here to help you.

Here is how to install Forge jar in Windows 11:

https://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/how-to-ins...

https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-install-minecra...

Troubleshoot Forge install failure:

https://windowsreport.com/minecraft-forge-not-i...

Feel free to ask back any questions. Please report back detailed results for each step, and each step in each link, so I know what else to suggest.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-2020, May 11, 2023
Thema:

How to get my Forge to work again?

1. How to get my Forge to work again? - Similar Threads - Forge again

2. How do I fix my forge minecraft? Exit code 1 on brand new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my forge minecraft? Exit code 1 on brand new laptop: I just got a rog zephyrus ryzen 7 6800hs core but modded minecraft with curse forge keeps crashing and I can't get past the launcher regular minecraft works fine though.It's exit code 1 with the following crash report some segments on the end deleted to fit character limit....
  3. How do I fix my forge minecraft? Exit code 1 on brand new laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix my forge minecraft? Exit code 1 on brand new laptop: I just got a rog zephyrus ryzen 7 6800hs core but modded minecraft with curse forge keeps crashing and I can't get past the launcher regular minecraft works fine though.It's exit code 1 with the following crash report some segments on the end deleted to fit character limit....
  4. How do uninstall Kidomi and Forge of Empires from my Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do uninstall Kidomi and Forge of Empires from my Windows 11?: These games came pre-installed to my PC, but since it's for work I don't need these games. I tried to uninstall them throught the settings and control panel, but it does not allow me....
  5. How do uninstall Kidomi and Forge of Empires from my Windows 11?

How do uninstall Kidomi and Forge of Empires from my Windows 11?: These games came pre-installed to my PC, but since it's for work I don't need these games. I tried to uninstall them throught the settings and control panel, but it does not allow me....
  6. failed to run processor: java.net.UnknownHostException:launchermeta.mojang. com forge not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    failed to run processor: java.net.UnknownHostException:launchermeta.mojang. com forge not...: I get this error when i try to isntall forgefailed to run processor: java.net.UnknownHostException:launchermeta.mojang.com pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failed-to-run-processor/639716be-bcfe-45f6-b070-b1942d3e3063
  7. failed to run processor: java.net.UnknownHostException:launchermeta.mojang. com forge not...

failed to run processor: java.net.UnknownHostException:launchermeta.mojang. com forge not...: I get this error when i try to isntall forgefailed to run processor: java.net.UnknownHostException:launchermeta.mojang.com pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failed-to-run-processor/639716be-bcfe-45f6-b070-b1942d3e3063
  8. crash minecraft java avec forge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    crash minecraft java avec forge: bonjour , j'ai installer la version de minecraft forge 1.20.4 via le site officiel de forge et le jeu crash toujours au lancement j'ai étais voir dans les erreurs il me mette ça et j'ai installer le nouveau java donc je ne sait pas se qu'il se passe .pourrier vous m'aider ?...
  9. How to get my Forge to work again?

How to get my Forge to work again?: I play Minecraft with mods, and, without touching anything, Minecraft with Forge won't open and I get this error message:# # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at pc=0x00007ffa7d912b60, pid=15152,...
  10. Fight With Forge Again in Halo Wars: Definitive Edition on December 20

in Windows 10 News
    Fight With Forge Again in Halo Wars: Definitive Edition on December 20: A6AHjLPJq2E Get ready to discover the mysteries of Harvest once more! In a surprise announcement at The Game Awards, 343 Industries revealed on stage that early access to Halo Wars: Definitive Edition, available to anyone who preorders the digital version of Halo Wars 2...