Windows 10: How to fix Windows Stop Code Error 0XC00021a without password

Discus and support How to fix Windows Stop Code Error 0XC00021a without password in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How to fix/reboot Windows 10 with stop code error 21a. Note: No system password available... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Alan Coone, Jun 20, 2022.

1. How to fix Windows Stop Code Error 0XC00021a without password

How to fix/reboot Windows 10 with stop code error 21a. Note: No system password available

:)

Alan Coone, Jun 20, 2022
  2. Groggubus Win User

Network PC Win10 1903 issue Error Code 0x80070035

i followed these steps, but no matter what, i couldnt stop network list services.

"windows could not stop the network list service on local computer. error 1061: the service cannot accept control messages at this time".

also, which pc am i meant to be running this fix on? both PC's reported error 1061.

Groggubus, Jun 20, 2022
  3. linhlz Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Jun 20, 2022
  4. How to fix Windows Stop Code Error 0XC00021a without password

Windows 10 STOP CODE fix.

I have seen a lot of people asking how to fix the Windows Stop Code error.

However, I have not seen many of these questions being answered, or the answers given are in the completely wrong direction resulting in a endless loop of frustration.

So, here we go...Windows Stop Code error FIX!

On restart you will see the blue screen with How to fix Windows Stop Code Error 0XC00021a without password :( face and it says something like PC has encountered a problem, and needs to be restarted. We will do this for you. Then it restarts, and same thing over and over and over and over.

So...

step 1: Put down the hammer.

step 2: Turn on your PC.

step 3: When you get to the blue screen, you should see an option for advanced system settings or something of that nature. Click there.

step 4: Now, you should see a screen with a list, and a button that says Restart. Click Restart button.

step 5: Wait for system to restart. Then you should see a list of options. You're going to want to select option 4: Enable Safe Mode.

step 6: The system will now boot to safe mode. Enter login and proceed to desktop. Let everything load up completely.

step 7: After you are sure everything is finished loading up, go to start menu, and select Restart.

step 8: The system should reboot in normal operating mode, and will now allow you to login as you normally would on any other day Microsoft doesn't release an update. JK microsoft, you know we love you.

step 9: create a restore point, and backup your stuff.

Good Luck

Chris_ParadiseComputer, Jun 20, 2022
Thema:

How to fix Windows Stop Code Error 0XC00021a without password

1. How to fix Windows Stop Code Error 0XC00021a without password - Similar Threads - fix Stop Code

2. how to fix error code 0xc0000221 and error code 0xc00021a.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix error code 0xc0000221 and error code 0xc00021a.: Ive been having computer issues for 4 days now after i downloaded 2 programs to enhance my game performance and i really need help. every time i startup my computer it usually says we need to reset after collecting data on the issue. then it takes me to a blue screen with...
  3. how to fix error code 0xc0000221 and error code 0xc00021a.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to fix error code 0xc0000221 and error code 0xc00021a.: Ive been having computer issues for 4 days now after i downloaded 2 programs to enhance my game performance and i really need help. every time i startup my computer it usually says we need to reset after collecting data on the issue. then it takes me to a blue screen with...
  4. how to fix error code 0xc0000221 and error code 0xc00021a.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Error code 0xc00021a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code 0xc00021a: Error code 0xc000021a,I have my USB stick with my media creation tool installed plugged in. I'm also using a hard drive to install windows onto, When booting up my pc it comes up with that error code and just restarts after like 5 seconds. There is nothing I can do in the...
  6. Can I fix stop code 0xc00021a without doing a fresh install?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I fix stop code 0xc00021a without doing a fresh install?: So it's been about a month of this **** and I still can't seem to fix anything, it started after my mouse froze on my screen so I restarted my computer via the box and when I turned it back on I got a blue screen with the stop code "0xc00021a" I have to many things on my...
  7. Can I fix stop code 0xc00021a without doing a fresh install?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I fix stop code 0xc00021a without doing a fresh install?: So it's been about a month of this **** and I still can't seem to fix anything, it started after my mouse froze on my screen so I restarted my computer via the box and when I turned it back on I got a blue screen with the stop code "0xc00021a" I have to many things on my...
  8. Can I fix stop code 0xc00021a without doing a fresh install?

9. How to fix Windows Stop Code Error 0XC00021a without password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Windows Stop Code Error 0XC00021a without password: How to fix/reboot Windows 10 with stop code error 21a. Note: No system password available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-windows-stop-code-error-0xc00021a/10d501b2-76b9-482f-8e55-c979649a003a
  10. How to fix Windows Stop Code Error 0XC00021a without password

How to fix Windows Stop Code Error 0XC00021a without password: How to fix/reboot Windows 10 with stop code error 21a. Note: No system password available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-windows-stop-code-error-0xc00021a/10d501b2-76b9-482f-8e55-c979649a003a