Windows 10: how to fix "Windows cannot find "C:\Users\my name error

Discus and support how to fix "Windows cannot find "C:\Users\my name error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how to fix "Windows cannot find "C:\Users\my name error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jordan Alvarez, Jan 17, 2024.

1. how to fix "Windows cannot find "C:\Users\my name error

how to fix "Windows cannot find "C:\Users\my name error

:)

Jordan Alvarez, Jan 17, 2024

2. C# errors how to fix "Windows cannot find "C:\Users\my name error :(

using System;

namespace program1
    {
    class Program
    {
    //this is where your program starts.
    static void Main(string[] args)
    {
    //prompt user to enter a name.
    Console.WriteLine("Enter your name please");

//now read the name entered.
    string name = Console.ReadLine();
    }

//Greet the user with the name.
    Console.WriteLine("Hello, "+ namespace);

//wait for user to acknowledge the results.
    Console.writeline("press enter to terminate...")
    Console.Read();

}
    }

Error 1 Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration C:\Users\Luke\AppData\Local\Temporary Projects\program1\Program.cs 19 26 program1
    Error 2 Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration C:\Users\Luke\AppData\Local\Temporary Projects\program1\Program.cs 22 26 program1
    Error 3 Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration C:\Users\Luke\AppData\Local\Temporary Projects\program1\Program.cs 23 21 program1

*Wtf :wtf: it won't let me put "("....anywhere.

Braveheart, Jan 17, 2024
  3. How to change User name on Windows 10

Hi Davit,

I will certainly help you in changing the User name on Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to change the User name:

• Press Windows logo + R keys to open the run command, type
      netplwiz
      and click on Ok.
    • On the Users tab, click on Properties to change the user name and then click on
      Apply.
    Kindly get back to us for any further assistance on Windows 10. We will be glad to help.

Thank you.

Sudeep Aprameyan, Jan 17, 2024
  4. fergiet Win User

User name shortened - error ?

In C Drive under users my user name shows as "tomfe" instead of Tom or TomFerguson. Not a serious issue but one I want to correct as is just is not correct. Can't seem to find a way to change it.

Any suggestions welcome.

how to fix "Windows cannot find "C:\Users\my name error 33109d1485954879t-user-name-shortened-error-screen-shot-08-22-15-12.10-pm.png

fergiet, Jan 17, 2024
Thema:

1. how to fix "Windows cannot find "C:\Users\my name error - Similar Threads - fix cannot find

2. how to fix "Windows cannot find "C:\Users\my name error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix "Windows cannot find "C:\Users\my name error: Hey do you know what happened with this? It's very common Specific file that I'm trying to open which is jpg. But i can't open it, can you please help me?...
  3. how to fix "Windows cannot find "C:\Users\my name error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to fix "Windows cannot find "C:\Users\my name error: Hey do you know what happened with this? It's very common Specific file that I'm trying to open which is jpg. But i can't open it, can you please help me?...
  4. Fix Windows cannot find javaw.exe error

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Windows cannot find javaw.exe error: [IMG]Are you getting the Windows cannot find javaw.exe error message while a Java-based app? Javaw.exe is an executable component integrated within the Oracle Java Runtime Environment (JRE). It is essential to run certain Java-based programs including JAR files without using...
  5. how to fix "Windows cannot find "C:\Users\my name error

how to fix "Windows cannot find "C:\Users\my name error: how to fix "Windows cannot find "C:\Users\my name error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-windows-cannot-find-cusersmy-name-error/4d85edd3-30f3-4224-8429-73d2d169d6ed
  6. Windows cannot find 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\systempropertiesadvanced.exe' . How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot find 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\systempropertiesadvanced.exe' . How do I fix this?: I tried opening advanced system settings and this error pop up. I am on windows 11 and have no clue how I've moved or deleted this program https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cannot-find/fd8bcecc-40a0-4a46-a0c3-070c823f246a
  7. Windows cannot find 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\systempropertiesadvanced.exe' . How do I fix this?

Windows cannot find 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\systempropertiesadvanced.exe' . How do I fix this?: I tried opening advanced system settings and this error pop up. I am on windows 11 and have no clue how I've moved or deleted this program https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cannot-find/fd8bcecc-40a0-4a46-a0c3-070c823f246a
  8. Windows cannot find: C:\User\User Name\Folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows cannot find: C:\User\User Name\Folder: Hi - From File Explorer, I cannot open any file on my computer. The error always says: Windows cannot find: C:\User\User Name\Folder\... In File Explorer, everything shows up OK. But I have tried to open files in the Documents folder and the Music folder; always getting...
  9. Incorrect folder name 'C:', how to fix it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Incorrect folder name 'C:', how to fix it: Hallo, I have a backup of my old HDD drive saved on an external HDD with the following path: 'F:\T440P\C:', and yes, it is correct, the backup is in a sub-folder called 'C:'. The new SSD drive with the OS Windows 10 is installed and has the drive letter C. using the file...
  10. How to fix this issue: Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\...

in Windows 10 Support
    How to fix this issue: Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\...: I can see all my images and files in Windows 10 Explorer but they will not open. I just keep getting the same error message. 91849