Windows 10: How to fix this application error?

Discus and support How to fix this application error? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; its saying me The instruction at 0x08a45514 referenced memory at 0x08a45514. The memory could not be written. The instruction at 0x00ed9a5f referenced... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Parth Srivastava1, Jun 13, 2023.

1. How to fix this application error?

its saying me The instruction at 0x08a45514 referenced memory at 0x08a45514. The memory could not be written. The instruction at 0x00ed9a5f referenced memory at 0x00ee2644. The memory could not be written. How to fix these both errors?

:)

Parth Srivastava1, Jun 13, 2023

2. Windows Application Error 0xc0000022

Hello Jon,

A corrupted system file is one of the possible reasons why you get this Windows application error when attempting to open a PDF file. Given that, we highly suggest performing the following methods to isolate and troubleshoot this issue.

Method 1: Run DISM

The DISM may help you to fix some Windows corruption errors. To do so, follow these steps:

• Right-click the Start Menu and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Run this command: DISM.EXE /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
    • If the operation is completed successfully, close the command prompt and check if your issue has been fixed.

Method 2: Run System File Checker

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. To do so, follow these steps:

• Right-click the Start Menu and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Run this command: SFC /scannow
    • This may take several minutes to finish. If Command Prompt shows
      Verification 100% complete, close the command prompt and check if your issue has been fixed.

You may also consider checking the suggestions posted by Mike_Keys in this
    thread
    . Quite a few people found his suggestions helpful.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Jun 13, 2023
  3. WMPlayer win32 error

List the EXACT "blah, blah" you mention, here please... for ALL installation cases!

(Sound like a possible "DLL-Hell" issue, but "Windows File Protection" &/or "System File Protection" should have countered for this... no biggie, there's ways around that too!)

*Smile How to fix this application error? :)

* I have to 'step-out' now, but imo, this is the track to pursue here, & we will when I get back... so, please list that data I request!

APK

Alec§taar, Jun 13, 2023
  4. Steevo Win User

How to fix this application error?

Steevo, Jun 13, 2023
Thema:

How to fix this application error?

1. How to fix this application error? - Similar Threads - fix application error

2. How to fix explorer.exe - application error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix explorer.exe - application error: When I shut down my computer, a message pops up and disappears very quickly. It says explorer.exe - application errorThe instruction located at: 0x00007FFA4C183FAA refers to memory located at 0x0000000000000024. The memory cannot be writtenPlease click [OK] to terminate the...
  3. How to fix explorer.exe - application error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix explorer.exe - application error: When I shut down my computer, a message pops up and disappears very quickly. It says explorer.exe - application errorThe instruction located at: 0x00007FFA4C183FAA refers to memory located at 0x0000000000000024. The memory cannot be writtenPlease click [OK] to terminate the...
  4. How to fix Application Error in Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Application Error in Event Viewer: Hi, I recently installed Wacom Cintiq 16 driver from Wacom website that latest one, up on restart my PC It appears on Event Viewer as Application Error that the application has an issue, last time this happens It froze my PC and had to forces shutdown, the froze were not just...
  5. How to fix OAWrapper.exe application error?

in Windows 10 News
    How to fix OAWrapper.exe application error?: [IMG]If you are experiencing the OAWrapper.exe application error on your Windows PC, this guide will help you fix it. What is OAWrapper.exe? The OAWrapper.exe (OpenAutomate Wrapper) process is a part of the NVIDIA GeForce Experience Application Ontology and Autodesk software....
  6. How to fix this application error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix this application error?: its saying me The instruction at 0x08a45514 referenced memory at 0x08a45514. The memory could not be written. The instruction at 0x00ed9a5f referenced memory at 0x00ee2644. The memory could not be written. How to fix these both errors?...
  7. How to fix this application error?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix this application error?: its saying me The instruction at 0x08a45514 referenced memory at 0x08a45514. The memory could not be written. The instruction at 0x00ed9a5f referenced memory at 0x00ee2644. The memory could not be written. How to fix these both errors?...
  8. Speechruntime.exe application error, how to fix

Speechruntime.exe application error, how to fix: Speechruntime.exe errors affects my internet, I have to restart my computer for my internet to come back, How do I fix this error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speechruntimeexe-application-error-how-to-fix/d44e988a-07d6-4673-80a2-a62b7c40fa3b
  9. svchost.exe and speechruntime.exe application error, how to fix?

svchost.exe and speechruntime.exe application error, how to fix?: I started having this problem two days ago, I noticed this when Windows Update started crashing when I press on it in the settings and then the svchost.exe error will popup. I also have another problem about speechruntime.exe which I guess affect my wifi because when it...
  10. How to fix application error 0x0000000000A1547A

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to fix application error 0x0000000000A1547A: The error message comes up when I close my Surface. I've run a systems file checker and it still keeps happening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-application-error-0x0000000000a1547a/b124841a-cc48-49ca-a578-9a5e1486c970