Windows 10: How to fix the not responding

Discus and support How to fix the not responding in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Yesterday I played Minecraft. It was appeared Not responding... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AbdoYt2, Apr 16, 2023.

1. AbdoYt2 Win User

How to fix the not responding

Yesterday I played Minecraft. It was appeared Not responding

:)

AbdoYt2, Apr 16, 2023
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond How to fix the not responding :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Apr 16, 2023
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Apr 16, 2023
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Apr 16, 2023
Thema:

1. How to fix the not responding - Similar Threads - fix responding

2. How do I fix "Windows Installer Not Responding"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix "Windows Installer Not Responding"?: I am trying install the program Graph Pad Prism on my new Windows computer. The file will download, but when I click "open file," I get the small window that says, "preparing to install," and then it freezes with the message on the top of the window, "not responding." This is...
  3. How do I fix "Windows Installer Not Responding"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix "Windows Installer Not Responding"?: I am trying install the program Graph Pad Prism on my new Windows computer. The file will download, but when I click "open file," I get the small window that says, "preparing to install," and then it freezes with the message on the top of the window, "not responding." This is...
  4. How do i fix this setting windows and seach bar doesnt respond and wont open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do i fix this setting windows and seach bar doesnt respond and wont open: After the windows update i ran last night, the windows menu seach bar and setting stopped working its no longer responding to anything and ive tried to restart my computer multiple times. It not letting me do anything on the surface there doesn't seem like there's any issues...
  5. How to fix this "not responding"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix this "not responding"?: I am facing this issue since 2 days ,Whenever I try to open any drive file explorer just crashing, and I am getting white file symbols in every filesi tried everything from internet I tried "sfc \scannow" it detects nothing I tried deleting"iconcache" file but I didn't find...
  6. How to fix this "not responding"?

How to fix this "not responding"?: I am facing this issue since 2 days ,Whenever I try to open any drive file explorer just crashing, and I am getting white file symbols in every filesi tried everything from internet I tried "sfc \scannow" it detects nothing I tried deleting"iconcache" file but I didn't find...
  7. Dell 17 3000 running slow but read before responding with all those "generic" fixes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell 17 3000 running slow but read before responding with all those "generic" fixes: The laptop runs slow if anyone is paying attention from boot to display to wherever it's going. So, it's got less than zero to do with hard drives i replaced it with a high-end SSD.Now, as far as the BIOS goes, i was wondering if maybe it's a setting or one of the updates...
  8. Dell 17 3000 running slow but read before responding with all those "generic" fixes

Dell 17 3000 running slow but read before responding with all those "generic" fixes: The laptop runs slow if anyone is paying attention from boot to display to wherever it's going. So, it's got less than zero to do with hard drives i replaced it with a high-end SSD.Now, as far as the BIOS goes, i was wondering if maybe it's a setting or one of the updates...
  9. My Roblox app won't respond and let me continue, what can i do to fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Roblox app won't respond and let me continue, what can i do to fix it?: When I open the Roblox app it starts to load then has a pop up that says "Roblox Isn't Responding" and it has two options " close app and wait" i try both but it keeps happening. I just want to play my game, What do i do?...
  10. My Roblox app won't respond and let me continue, what can i do to fix it?

My Roblox app won't respond and let me continue, what can i do to fix it?: When I open the Roblox app it starts to load then has a pop up that says "Roblox Isn't Responding" and it has two options " close app and wait" i try both but it keeps happening. I just want to play my game, What do i do?...