Windows 10: How to fix the crashing of my computer?

Discus and support How to fix the crashing of my computer? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; A very wide question, so some explanation of my problem. Since around a month ago I've had some regular crashes when using my PC. The code given on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tijl Zwart, Feb 26, 2024.

1. How to fix the crashing of my computer?

A very wide question, so some explanation of my problem. Since around a month ago I've had some regular crashes when using my PC. The code given on the blue screen as stopcode is: VIDEO TDR FAILURE, what has gone wrong: nvlddmkm.sys . It's clear to me that it's an issue with the graphics card Nvidia, but I've not been able to find out what has been te cause of the failures. I've not replaced any graphics related components, altough I've added an extra SSD, but to my knowledge that would give a different error message. I've already tried a few things: 1. checking if I had the newest windows,

:)

Tijl Zwart, Feb 26, 2024
Thema:

How to fix the crashing of my computer?

1. How to fix the crashing of my computer? - Similar Threads - fix crashing computer

2. How to fix the crashing of my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix the crashing of my computer?: A very wide question, so some explanation of my problem. Since around a month ago I've had some regular crashes when using my PC. The code given on the blue screen as stopcode is: VIDEO TDR FAILURE, what has gone wrong: nvlddmkm.sys . It's clear to me that it's an issue with...
  3. How to fix my crashing computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix my crashing computer: I will be playing a game and my pc will just crash but it will stay on, all my rgb stays on and the screen turns off and after a couple seconds the screen will light up but be black nothing I have tried works and the only way to fix it is to unplug the pc and plug it back in...
  4. How to fix my crashing computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix my crashing computer: I will be playing a game and my pc will just crash but it will stay on, all my rgb stays on and the screen turns off and after a couple seconds the screen will light up but be black nothing I have tried works and the only way to fix it is to unplug the pc and plug it back in...
  5. How to fix my crashing computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. How do I fix my computer keep crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my computer keep crashing: Hello, recently I have built a gaming computer and after a while it was running fine but I notice that when I try to sign in it will just freeze and the windows crash thing would pop up. And when it wouldn’t freeze at the sign in, it would freeze when I sign in like when the...
  7. How do I fix my computer keep crashing

How do I fix my computer keep crashing: Hello, recently I have built a gaming computer and after a while it was running fine but I notice that when I try to sign in it will just freeze and the windows crash thing would pop up. And when it wouldn’t freeze at the sign in, it would freeze when I sign in like when the...
  8. How to Fix my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Fix my computer: Hi, my computer can't sign in because when I sign in my Microsoft account in laptop I had turn off the PC. What I'm goona do. Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-my-computer/e29815e4-8f31-4f5b-9518-5ee4f8584e9b
  9. How to Fix my computer

How to Fix my computer: Hi, my computer can't sign in because when I sign in my Microsoft account in laptop I had turn off the PC. What I'm goona do. Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-my-computer/e29815e4-8f31-4f5b-9518-5ee4f8584e9b
  10. How to fix my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to fix my computer: It's been 2 months since this happened I just found this community today and think about asking how to fix it so my computer had a virus I know the exact file that has the virus and I try deleting the file it is saying that the file is running and can't be deleted so I open...