Windows 10: How to fix startup automatic repair infinite loop

Discus and support How to fix startup automatic repair infinite loop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am using Lenovo ThinkPad T530 win 10 I do not know anymore what else to do as I have tried everything on youtube and still the problem persists... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by UndefinedSA, Aug 25, 2023.

1. How to fix startup automatic repair infinite loop

I am using Lenovo ThinkPad T530 win 10 I do not know anymore what else to do as I have tried everything on youtube and still the problem persists

:)

UndefinedSA, Aug 25, 2023
  2. JohnC Win User

Infinite loop of startup repair

Welcome to Ten Forums, Goonsoon. If your windows 10 is activated you can clean install it and it will automatically activate again. You may want to consider that if the situation is an infinite loop of startup repair. This is from the tutorial forum. https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1...n-install.html . Just follow the steps, sometimes the only thing to do is start over.

JohnC, Aug 25, 2023
  3. Goonsoon Win User

When i start over do i do it on a seperate computer and install the os to usb a connect it to the Infinte loop pc?

Goonsoon, Aug 25, 2023
  4. Goonsoon Win User

How to fix startup automatic repair infinite loop

So i found a possible repair on fixing the current situation o the infinte loop from this fourm http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...-recovery.html around step 13 it said"If any one of them are 0 bytes, then you should stop what you're doing now and seek an alternative method of recovering your system, because Windows cannot function with a 0-byte size registry hive ".i have 0 as my "RegBack" values and i can't find an alternate fix please help.

Goonsoon, Aug 25, 2023
Thema:

How to fix startup automatic repair infinite loop

1. How to fix startup automatic repair infinite loop - Similar Threads - fix startup automatic

2. Does anybody know how to fix the automatically repairing infinite loop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anybody know how to fix the automatically repairing infinite loop?: I did the power off and on way of trying to get into safe mode but when I got to the screen I noticed that it was missing “startup settings”which now means my pc is stuck in a loop of automatically repairing itself and I don’t know how to fix it....
  3. Does anybody know how to fix the automatically repairing infinite loop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anybody know how to fix the automatically repairing infinite loop?: I did the power off and on way of trying to get into safe mode but when I got to the screen I noticed that it was missing “startup settings”which now means my pc is stuck in a loop of automatically repairing itself and I don’t know how to fix it....
  4. Does anybody know how to fix the automatically repairing infinite loop?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to fix startup automatic repair infinite loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix startup automatic repair infinite loop: I am using Lenovo ThinkPad T530 win 10 I do not know anymore what else to do as I have tried everything on youtube and still the problem persists...
  6. How to fix startup automatic repair infinite loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to fix startup automatic repair infinite loop: I am using Lenovo ThinkPad T530 win 10 I do not know anymore what else to do as I have tried everything on youtube and still the problem persists...
  7. Stuck in an infinite automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in an infinite automatic repair loop: My PC is stuck in an infinite automatic repair loop and I want to reset the PC but I don't remember the password.It doesn't have any other accounts registered except adminI've tried every possible password I could think of but it still doesn't work.Your help would mean a lot...
  8. Infinite automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Infinite automatic repair loop: I got the error critical process died after I turned on my windows 10 pc after only two days. I have not recently installed anything new nor updated my windows voluntarily. I have looked through the forums for a few hours now and tried everything that was said to work but had...
  9. Infinite loop of "Preparing Automatic repair"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite loop of "Preparing Automatic repair": Hey so some stupid thing happened. I turned off my computer two days ago and when I went to it back on my computer would load and then go into "preparing automatic repair". After that it would continue into a black screen for the next hour and then eventually blue screen and...
  10. Infinite loop of startup repair

in Windows 10 Support
    Infinite loop of startup repair: So i found a possible repair on fixing the current situation o the infinte loop from this fourm http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...-recovery.html around step 13 it said"If any one of them are 0 bytes, then you should stop what you're doing now and seek an alternative...