Windows 10: how to fix Roblox that keeps continuously crashing and freezing - used event viewer and...

Discus and support how to fix Roblox that keeps continuously crashing and freezing - used event viewer and... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hi, recently ever since january 18th after i came from a long break from roblox 3 weeks i started crashing and freezing every time i would play and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by m f0, Feb 18, 2024.

1. m f0 Win User

how to fix Roblox that keeps continuously crashing and freezing - used event viewer and...

hi, recently ever since january 18th after i came from a long break from roblox 3 weeks i started crashing and freezing every time i would play and it has increasingly got worse. i have been trying to fix this for a month and i think its pretty stupid how much time this has taken to simply be able to play like normal. i have NO idea why nothing is fixing this, i have tried almost everythingnotes:- i cannot use administrative privileges as i am on a school laptop - the IT department is in control of everything so i cant make a new user on windows, cant run an scf scan, cant use anything in

:)

Thema:

how to fix Roblox that keeps continuously crashing and freezing - used event viewer and...

1. how to fix Roblox that keeps continuously crashing and freezing - used event viewer and... - Similar Threads - fix Roblox keeps

2. event viewer keep getting crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    event viewer keep getting crashes: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xZ8vcqtIcxG5aM4axNRfZxp2QCja0ZKs/view?usp=sharing event log link7800x3d3080 evgaROG-THOR-1200Psux670e hero mobo 64gb ddr5 ram need help please...
  3. event viewer keep getting crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    event viewer keep getting crashes: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xZ8vcqtIcxG5aM4axNRfZxp2QCja0ZKs/view?usp=sharing event log link7800x3d3080 evgaROG-THOR-1200Psux670e hero mobo 64gb ddr5 ram need help please...
  4. how to fix Roblox that keeps continuously crashing and freezing - used event viewer and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix Roblox that keeps continuously crashing and freezing - used event viewer and...: hi, recently ever since january 18th after i came from a long break from roblox 3 weeks i started crashing and freezing every time i would play and it has increasingly got worse. i have been trying to fix this for a month and i think its pretty stupid how much time this has...
  5. Microsoft Roblox App crash - Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Roblox App crash - Event Viewer: Games constantly crashing. Roblox Microsoft App. Heres the event log. Whats going on?? My last post has been ignored. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_11-gaming/microsoft-roblox-app-freezing-windows-11-ms/df756857-8d2f-4dc3-bdaf-59366b2e8bf9...
  6. Microsoft Roblox App crash - Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Roblox App crash - Event Viewer: Games constantly crashing. Roblox Microsoft App. Heres the event log. Whats going on?? My last post has been ignored. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_11-gaming/microsoft-roblox-app-freezing-windows-11-ms/df756857-8d2f-4dc3-bdaf-59366b2e8bf9...
  7. Event Viewer Freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event Viewer Freezes: Hello, I am using Windows 10 21H1. As far as I know this has happened to every version since 1903 which I was forced to upgrade from several weeks ago.I have a fresh install and all of my drivers are up to date.If I open the event viewer mmc, open and event and then close the...
  8. Event Viewer freezes

Event Viewer freezes: Hi, After upgrade from 1909 to 2004 and after displaying properties of a single event the event viewer freezes. I can use the up/down arrows while an event property is open but as soon as I close the event property there is no way to select anything within the event viewer...
  9. Games keep crashing with this error in event viewer

Games keep crashing with this error in event viewer: So i play alot of games but some of my games keep crashing (not all) on thing noticed is the games that crash are multiplayer games so i checked my event viewer and i got this error after i crashed i just need help fixing it to see if thats the problem Log Name: System...
  10. How to fix this event viewer warning ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to fix this event viewer warning ?: For the past couple of weeks I've been getting the following warning in the event log. Certificate for local system with Thumbprint 7f 0f dc b9 50 ca 47 af ce e7 ba 72 e0 c7 24 da c4 10 ac f8 is about to expire or already expired. I've had a good look around the web but so...