Windows 10: How to fix PIN isn't available because of diagnostic startup

Discus and support How to fix PIN isn't available because of diagnostic startup in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; What happened?:- I ran msconfig from doing WINDOWS + R- Enabled Diagnostic Startup- Restarted my Laptop- Introduction to the issueWhat now?:- Clicking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Robert GP, Feb 3, 2024.

1. Robert GP Win User

How to fix PIN isn't available because of diagnostic startup

What happened?:- I ran msconfig from doing WINDOWS + R- Enabled Diagnostic Startup- Restarted my Laptop- Introduction to the issueWhat now?:- Clicking "setup my pin" doesn't do anything. Either it asks for an app on the app store or it does nothing and just goes back to the lockscreen.- Clicking Shift + Restart. I only have 3 options that pops up. 1. Continue to PC or smth Restart. 2. Troubleshooting Settings > Startup Settings ONLY > Turn on Safe Mode or Safe Mode with Networking/Command Prompt that does nothing just reboots the laptop doesn't open command prompt. And other options th

:)

Robert GP, Feb 3, 2024

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Feb 3, 2024
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Feb 3, 2024
  4. How to fix PIN isn't available because of diagnostic startup

Password option no longer available, PIN was never set, unable to sign in

Pls try the steps listed under the section "Enable the Password sign-in option" in this article (ignore the article's title).

Ramesh Srinivasan, Feb 3, 2024
Thema:

How to fix PIN isn't available because of diagnostic startup

1. How to fix PIN isn't available because of diagnostic startup - Similar Threads - fix PIN isn't

2. Can't log in to computer because 'PIN isn't available'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log in to computer because 'PIN isn't available': I have a hp computer which I cannot access. When I try to log in it says 'Something happened and your PIN isn't available', however when I click Set up my PIN it won't allow me to. I have already contacted hp about this issue and they told me it is a problem with the Window's...
  3. Can't log in to computer because 'PIN isn't available'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't log in to computer because 'PIN isn't available': I have a hp computer which I cannot access. When I try to log in it says 'Something happened and your PIN isn't available', however when I click Set up my PIN it won't allow me to. I have already contacted hp about this issue and they told me it is a problem with the Window's...
  4. Can't log in to computer because 'PIN isn't available'

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. How to fix PIN isn't available because of diagnostic startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix PIN isn't available because of diagnostic startup: What happened?:- I ran msconfig from doing WINDOWS + R- Enabled Diagnostic Startup- Restarted my Laptop- Introduction to the issueWhat now?:- Clicking "setup my pin" doesn't do anything. Either it asks for an app on the app store or it does nothing and just goes back to the...
  6. PIN isn't available error.

PIN isn't available error.: Sometimes when I try to login to my laptop with PIN, it says "Something went wrong and PIN isn't available". But after a Restart or when I click Hibernate and turn on my laptop, it works; it accepts the PIN.And I can't always do a restart. Doing Hibernate and then starting...
  7. Did a Diagnostic Startup, Now Locked Out because of Windows Hello PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Did a Diagnostic Startup, Now Locked Out because of Windows Hello PIN: Hello, I was trying to do a diagnostic startup from msconfig, and when I restarted my PC and tried logging in, it says, “Something happened and your PIN isn’t available. Click to set up your PIN again.” And so I clicked on “Set up my PIN”, and a popup comes up saying ”Search...
  8. Did a Diagnostic Startup, Now Locked Out because of Windows Hello PIN

Did a Diagnostic Startup, Now Locked Out because of Windows Hello PIN: Hello, I was trying to do a diagnostic startup from msconfig, and when I restarted my PC and tried logging in, it says, “Something happened and your PIN isn’t available. Click to set up your PIN again.” And so I clicked on “Set up my PIN”, and a popup comes up saying ”Search...
  9. Diagnostic Mode - Pin isn’t available

Diagnostic Mode - Pin isn’t available: So I went into msconfig and changed to boot in diagnostics mode and clicked restart. Now I cant get into windows, im only seeing this screen:[IMG] Selecting “Set up my pin” does nothing. There are no options for other login methods or anything. Repair didnt do anything...
  10. "PIN isn't available"

"PIN isn't available": Out of nowhere the sign in PIN is unavailable "Something happened and your PIN isn't available" It says to choose another sign-in option but the password won't work because we don't remember setting a password. How can we fix this?...