Windows 10: How to Fix my computer

Discus and support How to Fix my computer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, my computer can't sign in because when I sign in my Microsoft account in laptop I had turn off the PC. What I'm goona do. Please help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kim Ngân1, Aug 24, 2022.

1. How to Fix my computer

Hi, my computer can't sign in because when I sign in my Microsoft account in laptop I had turn off the PC. What I'm goona do. Please help me

:)

Kim Ngân1, Aug 24, 2022
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Aug 24, 2022
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Aug 24, 2022
  4. How to Fix my computer

Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

How to Fix my computer partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Aug 24, 2022
Thema:

How to Fix my computer

1. How to Fix my computer - Similar Threads - Fix computer

2. How to Fix My Computer Crashing when Running Games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Fix My Computer Crashing when Running Games?: My computer will turn black and restart a few minutes into running a game, and I'm not sure why. I received this as a description of what was happening in the reliability monitor"The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xffffe78209201000,...
  3. How to Fix My Computer Crashing when Running Games?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Fix My Computer Crashing when Running Games?: My computer will turn black and restart a few minutes into running a game, and I'm not sure why. I received this as a description of what was happening in the reliability monitor"The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xffffe78209201000,...
  4. I have 3 problems 1 My computer crashes for no reason 2 i have corrupted files i cant fix 3...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have 3 problems 1 My computer crashes for no reason 2 i have corrupted files i cant fix 3...: 1 for the crashes sometimes they happen at random only at startup sometimes they happen when i open opera gx or microsoft edge or the crunchyroll app which opens microsoft this can happen at any time i think its cause they use 100 % disk usage im not sure i do not have a slow...
  5. I have 3 problems 1 My computer crashes for no reason 2 i have corrupted files i cant fix 3...

I have 3 problems 1 My computer crashes for no reason 2 i have corrupted files i cant fix 3...: 1 for the crashes sometimes they happen at random only at startup sometimes they happen when i open opera gx or microsoft edge or the crunchyroll app which opens microsoft this can happen at any time i think its cause they use 100 % disk usage im not sure i do not have a slow...
  6. Upon restart my computer changes resolution to 640x480. How do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upon restart my computer changes resolution to 640x480. How do I fix it?: Hello!For about 5 months my computer has been doing this. It hasn't been an issue until recently where it now results in certain games crashing while it loads, or freezes. Oddly it only affects when I restart the computer or I open up Steam. This does not happen when I open...
  7. Upon restart my computer changes resolution to 640x480. How do I fix it?

Upon restart my computer changes resolution to 640x480. How do I fix it?: Hello!For about 5 months my computer has been doing this. It hasn't been an issue until recently where it now results in certain games crashing while it loads, or freezes. Oddly it only affects when I restart the computer or I open up Steam. This does not happen when I open...
  8. how can I fix my computer after yesterday's Windows Update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I fix my computer after yesterday's Windows Update?: Windows updated itself yesterday on my desktop computer. I have been unable to use the computer since the update. It had been working fine for many months before the update. I tried for several hours to fix it yesterday, without success. I will explain below the steps I...
  9. how can I fix my computer after yesterday's Windows Update?

how can I fix my computer after yesterday's Windows Update?: Windows updated itself yesterday on my desktop computer. I have been unable to use the computer since the update. It had been working fine for many months before the update. I tried for several hours to fix it yesterday, without success. I will explain below the steps I...
  10. How do I fix this minecraft issue/ computer issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this minecraft issue/ computer issue.: When I first got this laptop I could run minecraft at 1k fps now I can run only 300fps. This happened after my screen when black twice. I have tried factory resetting it, but after its down after resetting I get 2k fps. Then when I'm done installing it goes back to 300fps...