Windows 10: HOW TO FIX MISSING FILES REQUIRED AND HOW TO FIX MY PC NOT RESETTING

Discus and support HOW TO FIX MISSING FILES REQUIRED AND HOW TO FIX MY PC NOT RESETTING in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I Have tried everything on this internet and nothing has worked. I need to factory reset and it says this And so I tried to create a Recovery Drive and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by iiJ3nna, Aug 21, 2022.

1. iiJ3nna Win User

HOW TO FIX MISSING FILES REQUIRED AND HOW TO FIX MY PC NOT RESETTING

I Have tried everything on this internet and nothing has worked. I need to factory reset and it says this And so I tried to create a Recovery Drive and it says this Now, nothing I have downloaded, put on a USB, updated, restarted has worked. I have used all the stuff on the website https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 I have done every cmd prompt task that you can do for this. I have managed "this PC". quite literally nothing works. I Have disabled my antivirus. Please someone give me a STEP BY STEP. I will give you any info i missed.

:)

iiJ3nna, Aug 21, 2022
  2. akashshri Win User

Cant reset my pc

"Could not find the recovery environment" is error message i get when i try to reset my pc and "we cant create a recovery drive on this pc . some required files are missing" is the error message i get while i try to create a recovery drive. Help me fix it
    step by step

akashshri, Aug 21, 2022
  3. akashshri Win User
    Cant reset my pc

I m so tired of finding out how to reset my pc., when i try to reset my windows 10 it says could not find the recovery environment and for that i tried to create recovery drive it also sucks , it says we cant create a recovery drive on this pc some required
    files are missing. So to fix this i was searching in the net since 2 days . dnt get any fix. Can yu kindly help me fix this issue step by step please

akashshri, Aug 21, 2022
  4. brummyfan Win User

Internet connection drops frequently, requires hard reset to fix

I don't think the router is at fault as you have mentioned that other devices working fine, I'm sure that you have the latest driver for your adapter, go to Device Manager, right click the adapter then select Properties, click Power Management tab, untick "Turn off this device to save power..." box.
    You can also switch to Open DNS or google DNS, open Network & Sharing Centre, click your network, click Properties in WiFi status window(bottom left), highlight "Internet Protocol version IPV4..." and click Properties, change the DNS server as in my snip.
    I'm using Opendns, if you want google dns, it's 8.8.8.8 Primary address and 8.8.4.4 Secondary.
    I would suggest you to leave MTU settings alone for the time being.

HOW TO FIX MISSING FILES REQUIRED AND HOW TO FIX MY PC NOT RESETTING [​IMG]

HOW TO FIX MISSING FILES REQUIRED AND HOW TO FIX MY PC NOT RESETTING [​IMG]

brummyfan, Aug 21, 2022
Thema:

1. HOW TO FIX MISSING FILES REQUIRED AND HOW TO FIX MY PC NOT RESETTING - Similar Threads - FIX MISSING FILES

2. How to fix/ reset my windows pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix/ reset my windows pc: Hi so a while back I was messing around with driver options on my PC desktop to connect a remote but instead ended up disabling all drivers somehow. Now the PC can turn on but is totally non-responsive to the mouse, keyboard and even display so I have no idea how to fix it. I...
  3. How to fix/ reset my windows pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix/ reset my windows pc: Hi so a while back I was messing around with driver options on my PC desktop to connect a remote but instead ended up disabling all drivers somehow. Now the PC can turn on but is totally non-responsive to the mouse, keyboard and even display so I have no idea how to fix it. I...
  4. How to fix/ reset my windows pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. how to fix missing dlls files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to fix missing dlls files: I have tried everything to try to fix my missing dll files like putting commands in cmd, reinstalling windows, and repair tools and I still get that error, Please help!...
  6. how to fix missing dlls files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix missing dlls files: I have tried everything to try to fix my missing dll files like putting commands in cmd, reinstalling windows, and repair tools and I still get that error, Please help!...
  7. how to fix missing dlls files

8. HOW TO FIX MISSING FILES REQUIRED AND HOW TO FIX MY PC NOT RESETTING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO FIX MISSING FILES REQUIRED AND HOW TO FIX MY PC NOT RESETTING: I Have tried everything on this internet and nothing has worked. I need to factory reset and it says this And so I tried to create a Recovery Drive and it says this Now, nothing I have downloaded, put on a USB, updated, restarted has worked. I have used all the stuff on the...
  9. HOW TO FIX MISSING FILES REQUIRED AND HOW TO FIX MY PC NOT RESETTING

HOW TO FIX MISSING FILES REQUIRED AND HOW TO FIX MY PC NOT RESETTING: I Have tried everything on this internet and nothing has worked. I need to factory reset and it says this And so I tried to create a Recovery Drive and it says this Now, nothing I have downloaded, put on a USB, updated, restarted has worked. I have used all the stuff on the...
  10. How to fix Problem Resetting This PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to fix Problem Resetting This PC: I tried all a lot of method but none of them worked. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-problem-resetting-this-pc/069f577c-9629-4305-be52-a1bcd95ce57c