Windows 10: how to fix missing driver when installing a brand new pc ?

Discus and support how to fix missing driver when installing a brand new pc ? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello team,i've downloaded the media creationtool to install a brand new pc with windows 11.unfortunalty it seems that i've missing hardawre driver and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Christophe GODEFROY, Oct 22, 2024 at 3:02 PM.

1. how to fix missing driver when installing a brand new pc ?

Hello team,i've downloaded the media creationtool to install a brand new pc with windows 11.unfortunalty it seems that i've missing hardawre driver and i do not know where to find them.the config is very new Asus Tuf B650 plusRyzen 9900XRTX 4070Trident Z5 RGB.i'm looking on the different vendors but still no info found.can you please help ? are you able to provide a more complet bootable device image ?thanks a lot for your helpChristophe

:)

Christophe GODEFROY, Oct 22, 2024 at 3:02 PM

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 22, 2024 at 3:05 PM
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Oct 22, 2024 at 3:05 PM
  4. how to fix missing driver when installing a brand new pc ?

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

Thema:

how to fix missing driver when installing a brand new pc ?

1. how to fix missing driver when installing a brand new pc ? - Similar Threads - fix missing driver

2. how to fix missing driver when installing a brand new pc ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to fix missing driver when installing a brand new pc ?: Hello team,i've downloaded the media creationtool to install a brand new pc with windows 11.unfortunalty it seems that i've missing hardawre driver and i do not know where to find them.the config is very new Asus Tuf B650 plusRyzen 9900XRTX 4070Trident Z5 RGB.i'm looking on...
  3. Brand new PC and Brand new Windows 11 Installer USB Error 0xc0000001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand new PC and Brand new Windows 11 Installer USB Error 0xc0000001: Hey All,I have a brand new PC, Brand new WD Green 1TB SSD, and a brand new windows 11 official USB.I have had two errors consistently with trying to install windows on the computer.General specs of the computer: - 16GB Ram, - RX6600 - Ryzen 5 4600G - Gigabyte B550M F on the...
  4. Brand new PC and Brand new Windows 11 Installer USB Error 0xc0000001

Brand new PC and Brand new Windows 11 Installer USB Error 0xc0000001: Hey All,I have a brand new PC, Brand new WD Green 1TB SSD, and a brand new windows 11 official USB.I have had two errors consistently with trying to install windows on the computer.General specs of the computer: - 16GB Ram, - RX6600 - Ryzen 5 4600G - Gigabyte B550M F on the...
  5. Corrupted Driver issue on brand new install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corrupted Driver issue on brand new install: Crashing with error messages. A little bit of googling has led me to the fact that my windows drivers are corrupt. Error messages: Attempted to write to read-only memory,Pool corruption in file areaPfn list corrupt. Tried reinstalling multiple times, as in creating new...
  6. Corrupted Driver issue on brand new install

Corrupted Driver issue on brand new install: Crashing with error messages. A little bit of googling has led me to the fact that my windows drivers are corrupt. Error messages: Attempted to write to read-only memory,Pool corruption in file areaPfn list corrupt. Tried reinstalling multiple times, as in creating new...
  7. Installing drivers on a home built brand new pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Installing drivers on a home built brand new pc: Hello, yesterday i built my first pc, and was able to install windows 10 onto it. this evening i booted it up in order to install drivers, however i could not connect to the internet.The pc has an ethernet connection, so i assume the reason is that i am yet to install a...
  8. BSOD Brand New PC when running games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Brand New PC when running games: Hi, Just got a new PC tonight and when I run games after a few seconds I get a BSOD. I tried using the display driver uninstall and redownloaded new ones. I'm running a 2080 in this and have the latest NVIDIA. Attached is the .zip dump. 162289
  9. brand new pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    brand new pc: Hello, I would like to install Office 365 which I believe is Microsoft Office Pro onto 2 brand new pcs. Firstly, am I allowed to upload it to both pcs and secondly, how do I do this from the very beginning? ( I've only charged the pcs at this stage)...
  10. Corrupt files on brand new install, unable to fix

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Corrupt files on brand new install, unable to fix: Hey everyone, I've reinstalled windows a couple of days ago and after installing all my drivers and files and applications, I decided to run sfc /scannow just to be sure everything went right. It found some corrupted files, and was unable to fix them. Rather than try to...